CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
GSC2013
WeStillOwnUSC
18IsTheMan
Yearofthegamecock
GarnetSwarm1990
eightohhthree
robgusc76
ReadR00ster
b381l
AP Poll (1883)
The Refs (1814)
Richt asking the SEC (1727)
A tribute to the &qu (1480)
A UGA fans view of t (1380)
The CBS Sports Inter (1326)
Robin William's fake (1303)
ESPN is mad that USC (1230)
Defense Played Viole (1057)
The Road to Atlanta (987)
A tribute to the "th
ESPN is mad that USC beat
Stadium atmosphere
Richt asking the SEC for
Vandy, Missouri, Kentucky
Worse 1st and goal play:
A UGA fans view of the ga
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
"It just hurts, man!
Dylan Thompson has been n

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #281
lilhornet
Great to be a Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 25074528
lilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPit
Default Re: Skai Moore Thread (2013 Prospect)

Imagine if we finish with Bryant, Ngakoue and Moore?
Old 02-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #282
Smashies_AC30
The Garnet Invasion

Male

CockyCash: 500
Smashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornCocky'86 View Post
This is pretty much what I'm talking about.
A statement that is just blatantly made up. He misunderstood elcids post and made up something to make it look like he knows what he's talking about.

I'm not saying he doesn't know somebody on staff but that statement is a lie.
There's a difference between "It's because we know the two we are getting" and "I heard it's because we know the two we are getting." The former is a straight up claim of fact as if known personally. The latter is based off of hearing the information from someone else.

How can you show that his statement is a lie? That's saying "you didn't hear anything from anyone." I don't think that's beyond the realm of possibility where i'd be confident it's a lie. In fact, I'd give that the benefit of the doubt.

Even if I just outright DID NOT believe it, that doesn't mean I think it's a deliberate lie.

And, as has been said, I agree that this is a non-pay site. You take the information you read at face value. It's all you can do.

Lastly, I feel like in the past year more people come to the defense of those offering their information than attacking it or leveling accusations of lies. This is a good thing, I think. Having it the other way is a formula for chasing off posters who care and truly want to offer what insight they have.

{end rant}
Old 02-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #283
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

Um I just heard he isn't coming here so I figured he meant he wasn't visiting here. We are getting Bryant and Walton from what I gather
Old 02-02-2013, 02:03 PM   #284
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

I honestly don't care if anyone believes me. I'm just saying what I know.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #285
EveryThingGreen
#blahblahblah

Male

CockyCash: 200
EveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot material

everything i've read indicates moore is coming here. vandy isn't expecting to land him nor is rutgers.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #286
SwimCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

SwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
LOL, what everyone has been saying here? That is quite worthless. With very rare exception those of us who post here don't really know anything. We don't know the recruit personally, his family, or his coaches. What you read here is a combination of regurgitated posts from other sites mixed with wild ass guesses. Baseless rumors can grow legs and run like Marcus. So pay little heed to what "everyone" here says. I get info from various sources and web sites and try to hazard a guess from all of that. A guess is all that it is though. In the end no one from our coaches to a random Two Notch Road titty dancer know the mind of a teenager. We find out on the first Wednesday in February.
Pretty sure that a titty dancer knows what's on the mind of a teenage boy (or any male) when she meets one. Just sayin'.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #287
SwimCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

SwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPitSwimCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post
Um I just heard he isn't coming here so I figured he meant he wasn't visiting here. We are getting Bryant and Walton from what I gather
SGF, what are you actually predicting: that he's not visiting USC or he is not committing to USC?
Old 02-02-2013, 02:31 PM   #288
cockthehammer
Blue Chip

Male

cockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post
I honestly don't care if anyone believes me. I'm just saying what I know.
I appreciate everyone who posts what they know. You, EveryThingGreen and others add quite a lot to the sight in my view. Don't let anyone frustrate you and hinder you from contributing.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #289
cockthehammer
Blue Chip

Male

cockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimCock View Post
Pretty sure that a titty dancer knows what's on the mind of a teenage boy (or any male) when she meets one. Just sayin'.
Now that's what I was thinkin', well done sir.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #290
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

Quote:
SGF, what are you actually predicting: that he's not visiting USC or he is not committing to USC?
I was told he isn't going to commit here
Old 02-02-2013, 04:05 PM   #291
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

CockyCash: 283
BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit

Skai Moore has visited SC already and many believe he is coming to SC
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers
Old 02-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #292
KaneisAble
Bowl MVP

Male

KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makindough View Post
Yea I would actually lay off SGF, he knows his stuff and is usually right on. I seriously DOUBT this is "blatantly made up"
Agreed. SGF, ETG, El Cid, and C2 are usually dead on.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:02 PM   #293
usc51
Household Name

Male

usc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhornet View Post
Imagine if we finish with Bryant, Ngakoue and Moore?
That would be awesome, but at this point it looks like Walton, Moore and maybe Bryant. I would still be stoked with that.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #294
SwimCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc51 View Post
That would be awesome, but at this point it looks like Walton, Moore and maybe Bryant. I would still be stoked with that.
It is being reported on TBS that Quniton Powell has been turned down by the Gayturds who now do not have room for him. Probably should have visited us after all a couple of weekends ago.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #295
EveryThingGreen
#blahblahblah

Male

EveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot material

Quote:
It is being reported on TBS that Quniton Powell has been turned down by the Gayturds who now do not have room for him. Probably should have visited us after all a couple of weekends ago.
he is going to SoCal
Old 02-02-2013, 07:07 PM   #296
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Both GCC and TBS have contacts/sources that they consider to be "reliable" and have been in the past. Those contacts have said they "think" but don't guarantee that both Walton and Moore are coming here. In other words, they are more likely than not to commit to Carolina.....but never absolutely positive. Even the Auburn sites say they think Walton is coming here. But I have not read anything on Moore that is as specific as it is for Walton. The best I've read on those sites say that Bryant is now 50-50 after an excellent in-home by our coaches last week. Other people on CT have said various things, you can chose to believe them or not. Ladies and gentlemen, the captain has now asked that you fasten your seat belts. Make sure your seats are in the upright position. We are beginning our descent into Columbia.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:08 AM   #297
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Would love to add him with Walton. Come on down Skai, Gamecock nation awaits!
Old 02-04-2013, 12:49 AM   #298
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc51 View Post
I think this is the likely scenario. Don't see Yannick coming here, but only a few short days until we know.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:57 AM   #299
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

This kid is a good one. All signs point to SC. Hope he lands here.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:15 AM   #300
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Kornblut has a piece Sunday night that he quotes a good source saying USC has about a 60% chance each of getting Moore and Bryant. Also said Lyons was sticking with FSU and Yannick was not coming to USC.
And just as good was Lawson reaffirmed his commitment to Auburn.....Montravius Adams will either go to Auburn and Alabama....Mackensie Alexander is chosing between Clemson, Auburn, Miss St, Georgia or Florida with no leaders. So the taters ain't getting all those 5* like they said. Reality and the truth always seems to elude them.

Closed Thread