CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Latti
ReadR00ster
Bobby Boucher
U-Dub Gamecock
rosstheboss
usc1
catdaddy66
b381l
acejrock
Spurticus
BREAD (390)
South Carolina @ Aub (332)
Dress shirt help (264)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (234)
Starz Black Sails (229)
Best Child Acting Pe (113)
Unsung Hero (12)
BREAD
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Connor Mitch
The #AskEmmert Q&A Is
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Kelcy and Vic questioned
2015 - Auden Tate

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #2361
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Re: Junior Day Commits

We've been catfished.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:26 PM   #2362
BeatBamaTwice
Yes we can!!!

Male

CockyCash: 200
BeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEPHONGILMOREFAN! View Post
Heard from a reliable source that also told me about the devin washington and David Johnson commits a day before their commitment said that the staff is expecting 7-8 commits on junior day. he gave me a few names but thats a pretty solid recruiting venture for this school.
If correct, I guess staff got it wrong. My question is this, when someone posts to CockyTalk the name of a recruit and declares that they are either about to commit or a silent commit, do they really think that word isn't going to quickly find its way back to the player? If you were that player, how would you feel when told that you'd already decided? How would you react?
Old 02-02-2013, 08:42 PM   #2363
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

No names were named.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:45 PM   #2364
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

I bet that guy in 506 showed up. It has to be.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #2365
Glamcock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Glamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his combGlamcock is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
We've been catfished.
He does do this a bit. Whatever.

Just to add to the thread, my source told me we will get no commits today.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:09 PM   #2366
Next Year
Synthetica

Male

CockyCash: 977700
Next Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot materialNext Year is USC mascot material

My source is my dreams and hallucinations.

My source once told me that 3 commits, 1 talking dog and a time machine on junior day.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:14 PM   #2367
qock
Recruit

Male

qock has earned his spursqock has earned his spursqock has earned his spursqock has earned his spursqock has earned his spursqock has earned his spurs

Honestly, I'd rather the players know exactly where they want to go before they commit instead of having fiascoes like Rolin and Langley decommitting during the season. It makes the process go a lot better for everyone involved.

We did extend our lead with several players. We also really got in the game with really good players like Andrew Williams, Peyton Newell, and Cortez McDowell. It was still a very productive day.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:40 PM   #2368
Spurrier's Cock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 497
Spurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his combSpurrier's Cock is developing his comb

Y'all need to give SGF a break. It's not easy to play football at Louisville and be a recruiting guru.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:45 PM   #2369
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 107378315064
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier's Cock View Post
Y'all need to give SGF a break. It's not easy to play football at Louisville and be a recruiting guru.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:10 PM   #2370
BuCockyfan
Two Deep

Male

BuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his comb

Quote:
No specifics just I've been told were gonna get a few big fish
Should've known after this post...
Old 02-02-2013, 11:18 PM   #2371
peterlemon
Game MVP

Male

peterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudly

Do people actually believe this SGF character actually knows some kind of inside scoop on anything? I am starting to think he is just f-ing with everybody on here just for the hell of it. Who does he know? The janitor down at the football stadium.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:52 PM   #2372
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

Default Re: Drew Barker Thread (2014 Prospect)

He kind of reminds me of Collin Klein.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #2373
gotrice?
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 5600
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?
Default Re: Drew Barker Thread (2014 Prospect)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
He kind of reminds me of Collin Klein.
He looks alot like Klein with far better mechanics at this stage in his career. Not a prototypical Spurrier QB but depending on Mitch's development I could see him be the last QB Spurrier coaches.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:32 AM   #2374
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

Default Re: Kaylon "Poona" Ford Thread (2014 Prospect)

This dude is underrated. This guy just absolutely trucks people.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:38 AM   #2375
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Kaylon "Poona" Ford Thread (2014 Prospect)

Read on Twitter from one of the recruiting services that this guy has a chance to really blow up during his senior year.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:41 AM   #2376
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

Default Re: Braxton Berrios Thread (2014 Prospect)

I know who he reminds me of: ACE SANDERS.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:47 AM   #2377
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

Sorry I've been pennying all day. A few players have told the staff they would like to talk over a commitment with their parents and again. I have no reason to lie. This is a message board. What do I gain from lying. A confidence boost? Sorry my confidence is in God I don't need an ego boost from the internet. And apparently there are three guys from the state of Georgia who are friends who were loving the idea of playing here
Old 02-03-2013, 01:02 AM   #2378
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

4.67 is kind of pedestrian to me......but if you guys like him, I'm on board.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:03 AM   #2379
gotrice?
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 5600
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
4.67 is kind of pedestrian to me......but if you guys like him, I'm on board.
He is a 4.6 guy but he has elite agility and acceleration. He is pretty much as close to the perfect slot WR. That position requires what he brings to the table.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:04 AM   #2380
peterlemon
Game MVP

Male

peterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudly

Quote:
Sorry I've been pennying all day. A few players have told the staff they would like to talk over a commitment with their parents and again. I have no reason to lie. This is a message board. What do I gain from lying. A confidence boost? Sorry my confidence is in God I don't need an ego boost from the internet. And apparently there are three guys from the state of Georgia who are friends who were loving the idea of playing here
You seem to pride yourself in having inside information, but it seems like it is wrong a great percentage of the time.
Closed Thread