CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
PageUSC
KaneisAble
doubledribble
QCB
Roosterboy
ReadR00ster
markp_vip
Gamecocks1137
Jmansour333
pitchcock
Busta out indefinite (2185)
SOS says his next st (1794)
Our Defense? (982)
CBSSports SEC predic (892)
Michael Sams done in (360)
SC vs Auburn -- Play (355)
SEC Football Legend: (349)
Party like it's 1903 (338)
CFN prediction for a (323)
MMA: Holeve (Down Sy (297)
Does South Carolina still
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Anyone Making The Trip?
SC vs Auburn -- Playmaker
MMA: Holeve (Down Syndrom
SEC Debate: Best candidat
Our Defense?
Rest of the season predic
Fight, win, kick a-- addi
CFN prediction for auburn

Old 02-05-2013, 08:00 AM   #1
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

CockyCash: 226
RedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudly
Default UK game today Gamecocks in the area ?

Leaving for Lexington KY in about an hour any Gamecocks gonna be at the game today ?

Looking for a spot to pre game if any fellow gamecocks are around.

Staying at the Hyatt next to Rupp will be in Sec 28 row R.

Go Cocks Beat The Cats !
Old 02-05-2013, 01:43 PM   #2
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453
Default Re: UK game today Gamecocks in the area ?

You might be one of 15 Gamecock fans that'll be there. My only question is why? Are you in KY for something else?

SECgamecock453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Why?because its a great venue to watch a college basketball game and he's a gamecock fan.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:49 PM   #4
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit

Hey don't get mad at me. How about get mad at all of the non-Gamecock basketball fans that cheer for teams like Duke and UNC. I care about Gamecock bball and it makes me sick seeing us lose the way we are. Yeah I post a lot of negative things but I'm a realist. HOWEVER, at least I don't cop out and cheer for UNC or Duke like I know a ton of USC students do.

/rant

Old 02-05-2013, 01:52 PM   #5
bravecock524
Nesemiea

Male

CockyCash: 40960
bravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
Hey don't get mad at me. How about all of the non-Gamecock basketball fans that cheer for teams like Duke and UNC? I care about Gamecock bball and it makes me sick seeing us lose the way we are. Yeah I post a lot of negative things but I'm a realist. HOWEVER at least I don't cop out and cheer for UNC or Duke like I know a ton of USC students do.

/rant
What does any of that have to do what he said?
bravecock524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:59 PM   #6
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravecock524 View Post
What does any of that have to do what he said?
He said redsox is a Gamecock fan as if I'm not. So my point is he needs to get mad at all of those bandwagoners before he jumps on me about being a pessimistic/negative Gamecock fan.

Old 02-05-2013, 01:59 PM   #7
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Although I agree with the rant I have no idea why it was said.
Listen I know we aren't a good team right now. Everyone does.

But you're asking why he wants to go see his favorite team play one of the best programs in CBB in a great arena.

So just because we are bad he shouldn't go to the game?

#LukeForMod

Old 02-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #8
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

No you read that all too wrong.
I wasnt implying you are not a gamecocks fan At all.

#LukeForMod

Old 02-05-2013, 03:44 PM   #9
CarolinaCat
Walk On

CockyCash: 300
CarolinaCat has feathers coming inCarolinaCat has feathers coming inCarolinaCat has feathers coming in

Hope you have a great time , been to Rupp numerous times over the years , one of the greatest college basketball atmospheres in the nation.
CarolinaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #10
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

cool man enjoy I would go to that arena to see any game

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #11
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1373
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
Hey don't get mad at me. How about get mad at all of the non-Gamecock basketball fans that cheer for teams like Duke and UNC. I care about Gamecock bball and it makes me sick seeing us lose the way we are. Yeah I post a lot of negative things but I'm a realist. HOWEVER, at least I don't cop out and cheer for UNC or Duke like I know a ton of USC students do.

/rant
Are we as Gamecock fans not allowed to pull for other teams, except when they play Carolina?
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:33 AM   #12
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

CockyCash: 226
RedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudly

Just wanted to go see a game at Rupp. Wish Carolina was better but it still was a good time.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #13
Spurz
Class of 2009

Male

CockyCash: 500
Spurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxGamecock8
Just wanted to go see a game at Rupp. Wish Carolina was better but it still was a good time.
Ha, I actually did the same thing! I was even in the Hyatt with some UK friends before the game. We might have seen each other -- I was the dude crazy enough to wear a Cocky hat.

Anyway, yeah, I'm with you -- no regrets about my trip. If you're a college basketball fan, Rupp is a must on your bucket list.

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Old 02-09-2013, 01:41 PM   #14
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurz View Post
Ha, I actually did the same thing! I was even in the Hyatt with some UK friends before the game. We might have seen each other -- I was the dude crazy enough to wear a Cocky hat.

Anyway, yeah, I'm with you -- no regrets about my trip. If you're a college basketball fan, Rupp is a must on your bucket list.

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
I'd love to go to a game at Rupp sometime. Outside of the Coliseum and the CLAW I've been to road games at The old, old Charlotte Coliseum, the less old, but still torn down Charlotte Coliseum, C of C, Citadel, Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee, Barclays Center, South Alabama, several SEC Tournaments at the Georgia Dome, the NCAA Tournament in KCMO and women's road games at the RBC Center and at ECU. My wish list for road games also includes Memorial Gym in Nashville. I've been to several Maryland games when they were at Cole Field House.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:49 PM   #15
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

I've been to Rupp it's great.
My bucket list of arenas is
The Phog, Cameron, Assembly Hall, Hinkle Field House and The Palestra

#LukeForMod

Old 02-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #16
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
I've been to Rupp it's great.
My bucket list of arenas is
The Phog, Cameron, Assembly Hall, Hinkle Field House and The Palestra
Nice list