CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
kingoftheroost
Badazcock
thekob
cockfight21
ChickenButt
Ericvol2096
Cockypantherfan
GSC2013
gadeneer1986
Four UK Players Susp (1732)
400 pasing yards (705)
Nosovitch (689)
This program has no (583)
Funny? (553)
What fish do you eat (391)
KY Suspends 4 Player (384)
Zone Read Analysis w (363)
Thompson Has Neck In (298)
Would You Accept Lam (273)
HBC Weekly Presser
One dimensional QB
Funny?
Middle-Earth: Shadow of M
Bad Week For Upstate Coac
Thoughts on the basketbal
Zone Read Analysis w/ 201
10-2
Maty Mauk tries to take o
What fish do you eat

Old 02-01-2013, 02:50 PM   #1421
brat
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100500
brat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot material
Default Re: Name a Gamecock

George Gause
Old 02-02-2013, 01:09 AM   #1422
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat View Post
George Gause
Gerald Dixon
Old 02-02-2013, 01:11 AM   #1423
SClawman
Game MVP

Male

SClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot material

Darren/Troy Hambrick
Old 02-02-2013, 03:22 AM   #1424
brat
1st Team All-SEC

Male

brat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot material

Hootie Johnson (former Masters Chairman) played in 1950's
Old 02-02-2013, 11:42 PM   #1425
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Hootie Johnson (former Masters Chairman) played in 1950's
Jadeveon Clowney
Old 02-03-2013, 09:28 AM   #1426
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Corey Jenkins
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:20 PM   #1427
brat
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Jerry Inman
Old 02-04-2013, 12:39 AM   #1428
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Jerry Inman
Ike Crofoot
Old 02-04-2013, 08:44 AM   #1429
tpep
Two Deep

Male

tpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsandstorm85 View Post
Ike Crofoot
connor shaw
tpep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #1430
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpep View Post
connor shaw
Seth Strickland
Old 02-05-2013, 10:11 AM   #1431
tpep
Two Deep

Male

tpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPittpep rules the CockPit

Quote:
Seth Strickland
stanley pritchett
tpep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:19 AM   #1432
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Phil Petty
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #1433
brat
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Patrick Hinton
Old 02-06-2013, 12:52 AM   #1434
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Patrick Hinton
Heath Batchelor
Old 02-06-2013, 02:53 AM   #1435
brat
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Billy DuPre - great kicker of late 1960's
Old 02-06-2013, 07:09 PM   #1436
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Billy DuPre - great kicker of late 1960's
Dylan Thompson
Old 02-06-2013, 07:24 PM   #1437
Cockfucius
Blue Chip

Male

Cockfucius has developed his gaff and talonsCockfucius has developed his gaff and talonsCockfucius has developed his gaff and talonsCockfucius has developed his gaff and talonsCockfucius has developed his gaff and talonsCockfucius has developed his gaff and talonsCockfucius has developed his gaff and talonsCockfucius has developed his gaff and talonsCockfucius has developed his gaff and talonsCockfucius has developed his gaff and talonsCockfucius has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Dylan Thompson
Toby Cates
Old 02-07-2013, 01:33 PM   #1438
brat
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cecil Woolbright
Old 02-07-2013, 05:47 PM   #1439
dreammachine
Starter

Male

dreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot material

WILLIE OFFORD
dreammachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:15 PM   #1440
brat
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Orus Lambert