CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStill0wnUSC
2000grad
GH
75CarolinaFan
Gamecocks1137
garnet_black215
StormOfTalons
JoeMorrisonLives
johnnyb
b381l
Welcome to Moe's (541)
Jay Paterno Attempts (454)
Hercules - review (193)
help with army insig (191)
I'm a grand godfathe (107)
NEED 2TICKETS TO THE (41)
NEED 2TICKETS TO THE (19)
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
college football match up
Good Article for those co
2015 - Auden Tate
2015 - Mon Denson
Coach's media golf press
2015 - Marquavius Lewis
Jay Paterno Attempts To R
***2014 Nascar Season Thr

Old 02-05-2013, 02:34 AM   #81
bigduff32
Freshman All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
bigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervousbigduff32 is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: Least Favorite Coach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymark550 View Post
Mack Brown
Lane Kiffen
Mark Richt

My top 3, in order.
Honestly I don't know who couldn't like him... Great role model for his players and as classy as they come

IMO
Old 02-05-2013, 11:46 AM   #82
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

Past = Richard Bell

Current = Bo P

Future = Kiffin
uscgmck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:12 PM   #83
CrzyCock21
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
CrzyCock21 has earned his spursCrzyCock21 has earned his spursCrzyCock21 has earned his spursCrzyCock21 has earned his spursCrzyCock21 has earned his spursCrzyCock21 has earned his spurs

well of course Dabo is #1- anyone who gets excited and sounds so juvenile on national television after a win against a terrible Auburn team just has no business being a coach. His arrogant, immature, and ignorant comments make our state look bad. and he is Clemsux coach so that goes without saying.

2- has to be Urban Meyer, just so sneaky and arrogant
3- Kiffin- enough said
4- Muschump- he would steal his best friends girl if he thought it would get him further in life
5- going kinda different here but Jim Tressel always made me want to punch his face. very smug and uppity
CrzyCock21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #84
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduff32 View Post
Honestly I don't know who couldn't like him... Great role model for his players and as classy as they come

IMO
He's too nice!!!!! I hate people who are too nice!!!
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:38 AM   #85
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
People probably think im crazy, but Im not a James Franklin fan at all. And I think Will Muschamp is a moron.
I completely agree. The more I find out about these two more I think they are a couple of douche-nozzles. I still would put them behind Kiffin, Dabo, and Pelini for now now. But they are definitely my least favorite in the SEC.

I'm not going to dwell on Mushchamp because he is a pretty obvious target, but read this article (link below) on SEC coaches commenting about negative recruiting and tell me what you think about Franklin's comments. They rub me the wrong way. He sounds to me like he is defending negative recruiting saying it's okay so long as you back it up with facts. Huh? I don't think that's okay. The facts are surely going to be selective. If you are going to use selective facts to make your school look good. I don't have a problem with that. That is what you are supposed to do, but if you use selective facts to make another school in contention look bad, just because you backed it with some facts doesn't excuse that kind of behavior. It makes me think that he is negatively recruiting schools like a banshee, I hope I am wrong. http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/college-r...ve-recruiting/
Old 05-17-2013, 11:43 AM   #86
GamecockSuperFan
Run the damn ball

Male

GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

WILL MUSCHAMP HANDS DOWN

but for a least obvious choice who I don't think has been mentioned is Dan Mullen. I think he's a shady character and something could unfold in the coming years. I don't know it's just a gut feeling.

Gene chizik wherever that guy is now.. Not impressed. "WAR EAGLE" WAR EAGLE. WAR WAR EAGLE EAGLE SHUT THE FRONT DOOR ALREADY!

Last edited by GamecockSuperFan; 05-17-2013 at 11:59 AM.
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #87
StretfordEnd
TURNT UP IN SECTION 18

Male

StretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his comb

1. James Franklin - Douche bag. It's creepy for people to tweet recruits. However, when you start subtweeting and bashing recruits openly - like CJF did to Jalen Hurd - you're basically a lame POS in my book.
2. Urban Meyer - Dude is a good coach, but a lying POS.
3. Dabo - I honestly liked this guy until he went on his irrational rant in 2011.
4. Lane Kiffin - Dude is a lying POS, much like CUM.

These are all interchangeable.
StretfordEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #88
LBC
2nd Team All-American

Male

LBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot material

Lane Kiffin by a mile. Absolutely nothing to like about this douche bag.
LBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:57 AM   #89
carolinasELITE
South Carolina '13

Male

CockyCash: 25000200
carolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talonscarolinasELITE has developed his gaff and talons

1. Dabo Swinney (full of shit)
2. James Franklin (he's annoying)
3. Lane Kiffin (jerk)
carolinasELITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:03 PM   #90
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

See here is another one: http://www.elevenwarriors.com/bucksh...e-to-vonn-bell

Nice work Franklin. I knew my gut was right.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:45 PM   #91
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

I would say Dabo, but he's too dumb to be my most disliked coach. He's comedy gold most of the time.

Kiffin
Meyer
Muschamp
Petrino
Chizik

Not a huge fan of Notre Dame, but I like Brian Kelly. I was real impressed with how he handled his team throughout the 2012 season. Jimbo kind of gets on my nerves sometimes, but I don't pay a whole lot of attention to him to have him on this list. Les Miles is ok; he shares the same traits as Dabo and Jimbo in an odd way-too dumb to really dislike, irks me sometimes, and while I didn't like his comments, he can be funny sometimes and knows how to sell his program.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:27 AM   #92
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

Muschamp kind of gave Auburn the middle finger. Left them for Texas. Didn't accept the Auburn job in 09, even though it would have been a huge gig and he was only a coordinator at the time.
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:31 AM   #93
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

muschamp
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:41 AM   #94
Garnet/Black Fan
Run Like 21

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Garnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his comb

Lane Kiffin, and its not even close, seems everything he touches turns to $#ˇ+..plus he just seems like an ass. Still cant wait to see how much shambles SoCal is in when he leaves there!!
Garnet/Black Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:44 AM   #95
Schecter
Banned

Male

Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Dabo. The biggest douche in coaching history.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:25 AM   #96
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schecter View Post
Dabo.
Dabo and CHizik are kind of the same in the way that without someone that knows football around them, they are incapable of winning

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:38 AM   #97
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3462
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

To be honest, most successful college caoches are arrogant asses.
My least favorites:
#1- Dabo, for so many reasons
#2- Kiffen, because he is such a slime bag
#3- Pelini, Muschamp, Van Gorder, Franklin, (because I think they are all bullshitters who act like spoiled brats on the sidelines)
#4- Saban (something just seems shady about him)
#5- Myers (see #2)
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:20 AM   #98
onebluesi
Walk On

Male

onebluesi has hatched from the shell

Kiffin and Mushchamp equally
onebluesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:10 AM   #99
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Les Miles.

After our loss to LSU and then the comment he made afterwards pissed me off beyond belief. 'Death Valley, where teams dreams come to die".

I could give two $hits for Kiffen, he killed UT's football program. If it weren't for him UT might still be beating us on a yearly basis.

Dabo, well we have a 4 game win streak against him so he doesn't bug me. His face is something I'd like to kick repeatedly every time I look at it though.

Muschamp, this guy is over achieving right now and he took one of our coaches so he can eat a hot bowl of D**ks.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:20 AM   #100
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

1). Lame Kitten. There are no words to express my disdain for this individual.

2). Urban Liar.

3). Bo Pelini

4). Bobby Patrino. Yes, he's not coaching right now, but this is my list and I can put anyone on it I want to.

5). Jim Tressell. See #4.

Historically, I'll add. Jimmy Johnson. Youtube the Miami Fight in the Todd Ellis thread. It all started there....

And for me, I don't hate Dabo. Now I hope he never wins another game, and that a mutant race of fleas and bedbugs would infest his home, but I don't hate him. Honestly, I kinda feel sorry for him. He strikes me as the kid who wanted so bad to be accepted that he tried too hard to get folks to like him....

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote