CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
StormOfTalons
GarnetBlack&Blue
Acockolypse Now
NinjaSven
WeStill0wnUSC
2000grad
JerseyBird
Regalcock
Spurrier_Superior_On
gromweat
Nick Chubb (6385)
Spurrier Presser (1934)
All of our defensive (1790)
Spurrier: Davis Will (1614)
Uniform thread (1534)
Cack's Toast of the (1528)
Rankings (1438)
3-4 "D" Ke (1193)
Will Devin ever suit (976)
Update: Brison Willi (507)
Update: Brison Williams i
Best Store bought Spaghet
2015 Commitment - Shameik
No Fun League Strikes Aga
Not a talent issue
Over reacting?
Men's soccer vs. Clemson
Kenny Hill arrested
Gamecock football Long Te
Defense making adjustment

Old 02-06-2013, 05:44 AM   #1
Grit_And_Steel
Not The Average Cracker

Male

CockyCash: 100200
Grit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot material
Default He commits! Or so I thought...

Woke up after I heard glorious shouts of recruiting greatness, only to realize I had a hungry baby girl on my hands!!! Oh well, the real wait begins!!!

(Edit: Ms. Jade Serenity Grit_and_Steel is six months old today!!! Happy Birthday Baby Jade!)

Last edited by Grit_And_Steel; 02-06-2013 at 05:54 AM.
Grit_And_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:57 AM   #2
Tolley
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 63000
Tolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPit
Default Re: He commits! Or so I thought...

I feel your pain, and joy!
I've got a six week old son, who I just finished feeding.
Luckily the little guys been sleeping more and I haven't had to wake up at 3:00 in a few days.

Since I'm talking about my kids, my daughter was playing hide and go seek with her mom the other night, after trying to find her for a while, my wife yells Game.
A few seconds later my daughter pops out and yells Cocks!
Proud as hell!
Tolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:07 AM   #3
Grit_And_Steel
Not The Average Cracker

Male

Grit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolley View Post
I feel your pain, and joy!
I've got a six week old son, who I just finished feeding.
Luckily the little guys been sleeping more and I haven't had to wake up at 3:00 in a few days.

Since I'm talking about my kids, my daughter was playing hide and go seek with her mom the other night, after trying to find her for a while, my wife yells Game.
A few seconds later my daughter pops out and yells Cocks!
Proud as hell!
It's no coincidence that Jade gets quite a bit more chattery when I play her Gamecock clips! She especially loves The Hit, and DJ's three personal fouls, with Todd Ellis and Tommy Suggs on the call, of course!
Old 02-06-2013, 07:47 AM   #4
treyno2722
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 918
treyno2722 is learning to pecktreyno2722 is learning to peck

I'm glad you guys are passing the torch. Here's to many more years of Gamecock moments.
treyno2722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:25 AM   #5
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 500000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Cherish the time guys! They will grow up fast..too fast.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:09 AM   #6
pturner2
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
pturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPitpturner2 rules the CockPit

my little boy is 14 weeks. such a blessing to have him here after such a complicated pregnancy. he was born with a cystic hygroma but, thus far, has beat all the odds and is doing great. my daughter is 4 years old and is overly excited to have her baby brother here. God is so good!!! GO COCKS!!!!
Old 02-06-2013, 01:42 PM   #7
Grit_And_Steel
Not The Average Cracker

Male

Well, just got home from the pediatrician, lil Jade had to get shots on her birthday. Took em like a champ though, sucked it up through two of them but the final, a flu shot, broke the dams.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:54 PM   #8
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

awwwwwwwwww adorable!! Happy Birthday to your little one. As 90grad said, enjoy every minute of every day with them. It definitely goes by fast.