CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
ReadR00ster
Gamecocks1137
cocksmith1or11
Badazcock
Gamecockswag
Regalcock
conwaycock2
The Yancey
ESPN Game Day Commen (1329)
Simple "yes&quo (1190)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (1001)
Phil Steele just pre (874)
The Comeback & T (747)
TeMarcus Blanton (551)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (545)
Garcia: Change the R (510)
Bashing Players, coa (465)
Wallpaper & Back (235)
Best place to watch the g
Miss St vs. Kentucky
Simple "yes" or
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
Remember, SEC is weird
Phil Steele just predicte
Where in Seattle
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 Commitment - Sherrod
ESPN Game Day Comments Re

Old 02-11-2013, 10:32 AM   #1
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material
Default Post Signing Day SEC Predictions

It is never too early to get into predictions for next season. Many important things need to be determined in spring practice and over the summer for us to really have a good feel for how next year will go. But, I do have an overall feeling about how I think the SEC will shake out next year based on returning talent, coaching transitions, schedules, and recruiting classes. So here is my best guess as of now, everybody bash mine and post yours! Just an FYI when I did this last year I guessed that SC would go 10-2 losing to LSU and UF...just saying!

SEC East

1.) South Carolina (11-1) (7-1) This year I don't have one game pinpointed on your schedule that I think you will lose. I honestly go through it and see 12-0, but I think that is just too hard to do in the SEC unless you are just a truly dominant team. While I do like what SC returns I don't think you are to that level yet. So I think you slip up and lose one of the three road games in a row in the middle of the season. But honestly your hardest game is probably Florida at home which I think you win.
2.) Florida (10-2) (6-2) I flirted with the Gators going 11-1 with only one loss at SC. But I think going to LSU with the UF offense will result in an L. Florida is going to have some growing pains on D but they have elite talent and Muschamp is a great D coach...I don't think they have any trouble having another big season.
3.) UGA (8-4) (5-3) Call me crazy, but I just think UGA is going to fall off a bit. I know they have great returning talent on offense, but I just have been feeling a UGA collapse coming the past couple years and I think this is it. I think Clemson puts everything into that opening game and catches a young UGA D sleeping and out scores GA. Then I think you all go into Athens and win a very close one. I see UF getting by GA again and UGA losing to either LSU or @TN to give them 4 losses.
4.) Tennessee (7-5) (4-4) Ok, ok get your laughter overwith now. This is a pretty optimistic pick for my Vols. I could see us going 5-7 again, but here are my reasons for some optimisim. 1, Dooley isn't the coach. 2, we will have one of the best, if not the best Olines in the country. 3. Our entire defense returns and it can only improve right? 4.) We have a bunch of experienced talent on the roster (25ish Sr's!) just waiting to be coached up and I believe in Butch Jones record of winning and that he will get our guys to overachieve a bit. I see us losing @Oregon, @UF, and Bama. Pulling one upset over you all or Georgia at home but then losing one of Vandy, Aub or @Missouri with that loss being most likely Auburn.
5.) Vandy (7-5) (3-5) Frankling does it again. I hate him, but you can not argue that he is a great coach now. I think Vandy wins the big opener against Ole Miss but loses all the big games again V UF, UGA, SC and A&M. The TN game at the end of the season is for 4th place in the East and I think we get revenge at home and pull of the W.
6.) Missouri (5-7) (1-7) Missouri is just not ready for the SEC. They recruited horribly and I think they are going to be a big time bottom dweller in the East for a while. Thank god because TN needs someone we can beat right now. I think they sweet their OOC games and beat Kentucky, but that is it. Their coach is fired at the end of the season.
7.) Kentucky (4-8) (0-8) I believe Mark Stoops will be a solid coach for KY. I think he gets his coaching era off to a bang with an upset win over Louisville at home in week 3...then he comes back to earth in SEC play.

SEC WEST

1.) Alabama (12-0) (8-0) Ok this is starting to get ridiculous. These signing classes and stockpiling of talent is like nothing I have ever seen before in my almost 30 years of watching CFB. It may be time for TN to think about getting another yearly rival in the SEC! LOL. Bama prepares all off season for A&M and with a bye week coming in week 2 the go in to College Station and put a whooping on JF. Then they go on to be one of the most dominant teams in NCAA history not having one game closer than 10 pts.
2.) A&M (10-2) (6-2) Johnny Football has a bit of a sophmore slump (people are expecting A&M to contend for NC). They get beat by Bama and LSU in a late season upset by Les Miles.
3.) LSU (8-4) (5-3) LSU has a brutal schedule next year. I think they get started off slow losing a tough one to TCU. They bounce back by beating Auburn but then get knocked off in Athens, but rebound w a big win over the Gators. Then come back the next week and lose on the road to Ole Miss. It is just one of those years for LSU. A couple big wins which immediatly proceed a L.
4.) Ole Miss (7-5) (4-4) Season starts rough for Ole Miss who is riding a recruiting high. Losing @Vandy, @TX, @Bama, @Aub and to A&M at home. They have a big upset in Baton Rouge which sends them on a run to close out the year 7-5. Hugh Freeze opens up the checkbook and buys another top 5 class in Feb.
5.) Auburn (7-5) (3-5) Auburn has the talent but I think it takes their coaches a year before the results are there...i flirted with picking them 8-4 or better. But I think there are a couple of big wins and then bad losses. @Ark stands out as a L but then they rebound to take down TN in Knoxville.
6.) Miss St. (6-6) (2-6) Dan Mullen's shine has dulled. I don't see the talent at Starkville to compete in the SEC W. They beat the OOC teams and KY and Ark.
7.) Arkansas (4-8) (1-7) New schemes, low talent, rough schedule = tough year for the Hogs.

So anyway there are my pre spring practice predictions. Where do you all lean?
Ericvol2096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #2
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 200
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Post Signing Day SEC Predictions

Looks pretty accurate and obvious aside from the UT pick. They're really only better than UK in the east. Don't know enough about their schdeules or yours but I really don't see UT winning 7 games or topping Vandy in the east.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:45 AM   #3
ra742002
Game MVP

Male

ra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot material

I think most of that is fair and probably pretty accurate.

ra742002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #4
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock88 View Post
Looks pretty accurate and obvious aside from the UT pick. They're really only better than UK in the east. Don't know enough about their schdeules or yours but I really don't see UT winning 7 games or topping Vandy in the east.
Here is my thinking. Vandy plays in Knoxville so that is a positive already. You have to remember that TN has consistently recruited top 20 talent under Dooley. So if that talent could get adaquete coaching it should produce much better results.

But I am won't be surprised to see TN picked below Vandy in most preseason magazines. On paper it makes sense, they were better than us last year and we lost our QB and 2 great WR's.

TN's O is going to be very run oriented this year IMO. 4 Sr Olineman and a JR who handled Clowney the whole game till the last play. Whoever our QB is will also get plenty of time to throw.

Our D is a big question. We severly underachieved last year for the talent we had on the roster, but how much does switching the scheme again effect the players? Probably a good bit.

6-6 would be a good season for TN..I just like to side on the optimistic side with my predictions.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #5
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post
Here is my thinking. Vandy plays in Knoxville so that is a positive already. You have to remember that TN has consistently recruited top 20 talent under Dooley. So if that talent could get adaquete coaching it should produce much better results.

But I am won't be surprised to see TN picked below Vandy in most preseason magazines. On paper it makes sense, they were better than us last year and we lost our QB and 2 great WR's.

TN's O is going to be very run oriented this year IMO. 4 Sr Olineman and a JR who handled Clowney the whole game till the last play. Whoever our QB is will also get plenty of time to throw.

Our D is a big question. We severly underachieved last year for the talent we had on the roster, but how much does switching the scheme again effect the players? Probably a good bit.

6-6 would be a good season for TN..I just like to side on the optimistic side with my predictions.

Again, I agree with most of what you're saying but your D was worse than bad last year. They'd have to have a complete 180 to get any sort of production. As for your home games, how as attendance last year and will they pack the house later in the year if UT is on another skid in the conf? Could go either way and you're probably right. I'd really have to look at Vandy's schedule to see if even with a win over them that they don't pass you in the East.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:08 AM   #6
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock88 View Post
Again, I agree with most of what you're saying but your D was worse than bad last year. They'd have to have a complete 180 to get any sort of production. As for your home games, how as attendance last year and will they pack the house later in the year if UT is on another skid in the conf? Could go either way and you're probably right. I'd really have to look at Vandy's schedule to see if even with a win over them that they don't pass you in the East.
The D was ridiculously bad though right? Hoping for some good coaching again. Probably just need to wait and see though at this point.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #7
JoeMorrisonLives
Blue Chip

Male

JoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spurs

Quote:
It is never too early to get into predictions for next season. Many important things need to be determined in spring practice and over the summer for us to really have a good feel for how next year will go. But, I do have an overall feeling about how I think the SEC will shake out next year based on returning talent, coaching transitions, schedules, and recruiting classes. So here is my best guess as of now, everybody bash mine and post yours! Just an FYI when I did this last year I guessed that SC would go 10-2 losing to LSU and UF...just saying!

SEC East

1.) South Carolina (11-1) (7-1) This year I don't have one game pinpointed on your schedule that I think you will lose. I honestly go through it and see 12-0, but I think that is just too hard to do in the SEC unless you are just a truly dominant team. While I do like what SC returns I don't think you are to that level yet. So I think you slip up and lose one of the three road games in a row in the middle of the season. But honestly your hardest game is probably Florida at home which I think you win.
2.) Florida (10-2) (6-2) I flirted with the Gators going 11-1 with only one loss at SC. But I think going to LSU with the UF offense will result in an L. Florida is going to have some growing pains on D but they have elite talent and Muschamp is a great D coach...I don't think they have any trouble having another big season.
3.) UGA (8-4) (5-3) Call me crazy, but I just think UGA is going to fall off a bit. I know they have great returning talent on offense, but I just have been feeling a UGA collapse coming the past couple years and I think this is it. I think Clemson puts everything into that opening game and catches a young UGA D sleeping and out scores GA. Then I think you all go into Athens and win a very close one. I see UF getting by GA again and UGA losing to either LSU or @TN to give them 4 losses.
4.) Tennessee (7-5) (4-4) Ok, ok get your laughter overwith now. This is a pretty optimistic pick for my Vols. I could see us going 5-7 again, but here are my reasons for some optimisim. 1, Dooley isn't the coach. 2, we will have one of the best, if not the best Olines in the country. 3. Our entire defense returns and it can only improve right? 4.) We have a bunch of experienced talent on the roster (25ish Sr's!) just waiting to be coached up and I believe in Butch Jones record of winning and that he will get our guys to overachieve a bit. I see us losing @Oregon, @UF, and Bama. Pulling one upset over you all or Georgia at home but then losing one of Vandy, Aub or @Missouri with that loss being most likely Auburn.
5.) Vandy (7-5) (3-5) Frankling does it again. I hate him, but you can not argue that he is a great coach now. I think Vandy wins the big opener against Ole Miss but loses all the big games again V UF, UGA, SC and A&M. The TN game at the end of the season is for 4th place in the East and I think we get revenge at home and pull of the W.
6.) Missouri (5-7) (1-7) Missouri is just not ready for the SEC. They recruited horribly and I think they are going to be a big time bottom dweller in the East for a while. Thank god because TN needs someone we can beat right now. I think they sweet their OOC games and beat Kentucky, but that is it. Their coach is fired at the end of the season.
7.) Kentucky (4-8) (0-8) I believe Mark Stoops will be a solid coach for KY. I think he gets his coaching era off to a bang with an upset win over Louisville at home in week 3...then he comes back to earth in SEC play.

SEC WEST

1.) Alabama (12-0) (8-0) Ok this is starting to get ridiculous. These signing classes and stockpiling of talent is like nothing I have ever seen before in my almost 30 years of watching CFB. It may be time for TN to think about getting another yearly rival in the SEC! LOL. Bama prepares all off season for A&M and with a bye week coming in week 2 the go in to College Station and put a whooping on JF. Then they go on to be one of the most dominant teams in NCAA history not having one game closer than 10 pts.
2.) A&M (10-2) (6-2) Johnny Football has a bit of a sophmore slump (people are expecting A&M to contend for NC). They get beat by Bama and LSU in a late season upset by Les Miles.
3.) LSU (8-4) (5-3) LSU has a brutal schedule next year. I think they get started off slow losing a tough one to TCU. They bounce back by beating Auburn but then get knocked off in Athens, but rebound w a big win over the Gators. Then come back the next week and lose on the road to Ole Miss. It is just one of those years for LSU. A couple big wins which immediatly proceed a L.
4.) Ole Miss (7-5) (4-4) Season starts rough for Ole Miss who is riding a recruiting high. Losing @Vandy, @TX, @Bama, @Aub and to A&M at home. They have a big upset in Baton Rouge which sends them on a run to close out the year 7-5. Hugh Freeze opens up the checkbook and buys another top 5 class in Feb.
5.) Auburn (7-5) (3-5) Auburn has the talent but I think it takes their coaches a year before the results are there...i flirted with picking them 8-4 or better. But I think there are a couple of big wins and then bad losses. @Ark stands out as a L but then they rebound to take down TN in Knoxville.
6.) Miss St. (6-6) (2-6) Dan Mullen's shine has dulled. I don't see the talent at Starkville to compete in the SEC W. They beat the OOC teams and KY and Ark.
7.) Arkansas (4-8) (1-7) New schemes, low talent, rough schedule = tough year for the Hogs.

So anyway there are my pre spring practice predictions. Where do you all lean?
I don't think Tennessee upsets SC this year, it would be possible if Jones wants to make it the game of the year, but he would have to sell out in prepping for other games, and I don't think he'll do it in his first year, maybe next year, I think Vandy does better, UGA places second in the East because they will have the same Defense this year, and UF doesn't do too much with everyone doing what Louisville did and selling out to stop the run. USC can go undefeated if our OL matures enough after only losing one starter and getting new guys off of red shirts to push the starters, if the line can keep it together and perform just as good as they should on the road, obviously not as good as they will at home, we can go undefeated, that is the weakness, and with the 2 qb system and the RB group we'll have, it lessens the chance of sputtering, bc you can go with the hot hand.
JoeMorrisonLives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:17 AM   #8
JoeMorrisonLives
Blue Chip

Male

JoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spurs

^^^I mean UGA's defense, even with new starters, won't be a huge let down because they never advanced any and they might perform better with less egos and primadonnas.
JoeMorrisonLives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #9
Evilchicken2
Allergic to kool aid

Male

Evilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot material

The East will be a toss up between USC, FL, and UGA. Hard to identify a clear cut winner at this point.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #10
Evilchicken2
Allergic to kool aid

Male

Evilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuCockyfan View Post
PERIODS. PERIODS. PERIODS. My brain just hemorrhaged from attempting to read that....
Yeah, that was some horrible stream of consciousness writing there.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #11
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilchicken2 View Post
The East will be a toss up between USC, FL, and UGA. Hard to identify a clear cut winner at this point.
It comes down, IMO, to schedules at this stage of the game.

UGA - SC, LSU, @TN, Missouri, @Vandy, UF*, @Aub, KY
USC - @UGA, Vandy, KY, @Ark, @TN, @Missouri, Miss St, UF
UF - TN, @KY, Ark, @LSU, @Missouri, Geo*, Vandy, @SC

If I had to pick one I would pick yours. But UGA's is a close second since they have you and LSU at home.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:52 PM   #12
AmonRa777
Recruit

Male

AmonRa777 is developing his combAmonRa777 is developing his combAmonRa777 is developing his combAmonRa777 is developing his combAmonRa777 is developing his combAmonRa777 is developing his combAmonRa777 is developing his combAmonRa777 is developing his combAmonRa777 is developing his comb

Quote:
It comes down, IMO, to schedules at this stage of the game.

UGA - SC, LSU, @TN, Missouri, @Vandy, UF*, @Aub, KY
USC - @UGA, Vandy, KY, @Ark, @TN, @Missouri, Miss St, UF
UF - TN, @KY, Ark, @LSU, @Missouri, Geo*, Vandy, @SC

If I had to pick one I would pick yours. But UGA's is a close second since they have you and LSU at home.
We will whip the Dawgs in Athens and the Gators at home to win the East...Look for the Gators to fall back this season...They lost a lot on defense and Jeff Driskell is the most overrated player in the SEC
AmonRa777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #13
BuCockyfan
Two Deep

Male

BuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his comb

We aren't going 11-1 with our linebacking corp....just too thin and woefully inexperienced.
BuCockyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:17 PM   #14
mvb1
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1992
mvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his combmvb1 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilchicken2 View Post
Yeah, that was some horrible stream of consciousness writing there.
I didn't mind it, but then that's how I write, well I think that I do at least, often having to go back, and insert some periods.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:49 PM   #15
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

My hat is off to you Eric !!! great run down
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:55 PM   #16
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material

Id possibly argue vandy winning 8... maybe 9 reg season games
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:04 PM   #17
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Mick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot material

Ut wont finish ahead of vandy.
Mick Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:04 PM   #18
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 66034
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuCockyfan View Post
We aren't going 11-1 with our linebacking corp....just too thin and woefully inexperienced.
Who would have thought, you being pessimistic and negative about our team with nothing good to say

Reason #100 you are not a gamecock fan
Old 02-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #19
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Chicken View Post
Ut wont finish ahead of vandy.
It should come down to our game against each other.

I don't see Vandy beating A&M, SC, UGA or UF.
TN most likely won't beat UF, Bama, UGA or SC either.

TN has Auburn at home and Vandy has Ole Miss on the road...gotta give TN edge there.

And we have Vandy at home.

We have more talent then them, question is will it be coached up this year?
Old 02-11-2013, 05:29 PM   #20
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Mick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot material

Quote:
It should come down to our game against each other.

I don't see Vandy beating A&M, SC, UGA or UF.
TN most likely won't beat UF, Bama, UGA or SC either.

TN has Auburn at home and Vandy has Ole Miss on the road...gotta give TN edge there.

And we have Vandy at home.

We have more talent then them, question is will it be coached up this year?
I do appreciate your enthusiasm....but I think you are giving ut too much credit right now.
Mick Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote