CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
TheUniversityofSC
dixiecock
Bed Sores
Roosterboy
Aggie96
b381l
Cockhornleghorn
TAFC 5 1981
Gamecocks1137
Skai Moore not start (2738)
Conflict with Aggies (2429)
Paul Finebaum heaps (2261)
Unreal Article from (1987)
Devonte Returning (1618)
Elliott Fry (1601)
New JK Video Imminen (1596)
Kyle Carpenter to le (853)
5 stars and 247 comp (735)
Old Footage from WB (611)
Conflict with Aggies on t
Don't underestimate.....
2015 Greyshirt - Darin Sm
Connor Shaw Browns
Lattimore out more 6 week
2015 - Bradrick Shaw
Southern 500 Finally Retu
Bring a bottle of water
listening to local radio
Official SEC Network and

Old 02-11-2013, 11:06 AM   #1
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material
Default Sneaking in to the Super Bowl

These guys did it:

http://savannahnow.com/news/2013-02-...l#.URj_26UdxH4
Old 02-11-2013, 11:51 AM   #2
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad
Default Re: Sneaking in to the Super Bowl

Cool...but they're stupid for posting this since they'll probably be arrested.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:57 AM   #3
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

They might be charged, they might not. But I thought it was a great exposure for the security set up there. You are not invisible no matter how many people you hire. Be thankful it was two harmless guys and not maniacs with guns.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:00 PM   #4
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

Act like you belong and you can just about get in anywhere.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #5
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Kudos to these guys.

I really hope they don't get into trouble by going public with it. The security surrounding these events is ridiculous anyway.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #6
Rh Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudlyRh Gamecock is crowing loudly

That's awesome. They shouldn't get in trouble they were allowed to travel into most of the areas.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:38 PM   #7
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Awesome
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:07 PM   #8
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Man that is so frickin awesome. And F all those butthurt commenters on that site who are out 5-grand because they had to pay. I love reading people whine after they realize they got ripped off because a bunch of guys with cell phones and hoodies basically walked in the work entrance.

Amazing.

This just goes to show that, if you look like you're busy, keep your head down, and maybe put a cell phone up to your ear, you can basically accomplish anything you freakin want.
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:37 PM   #9
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

[quote=spareparts;3670778]Man that is so frickin awesome. And F all those butthurt commenters on that site who are out 5-grand because they had to pay. I love reading people whine after they realize they got ripped off because a bunch of guys with cell phones and hoodies basically walked in the work entrance.
Amazing.

It used to be a hard hat and a clipboard! My, how times have changed.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:18 PM   #10
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicstockman View Post
Act like you belong and you can just about get in anywhere.
so true. i went to an outdoor venue van halen concert once with a paid ticket. i was excited to go so i arrived real early. i walked up expecting to give someone my ticket. when noone was around i just walked into the pavillion area and sat down. i proceeded to watch the warm up group rehearse while security continuously passed me by. all i could think was that i wasted $45 bucks.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:31 PM   #11
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3462
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

Three elderly people, (one of them an 82 yr. old nun) broke into the Y-12 area at Oak Ridge and are facing life in prison for spraypainting graffiti on the wall. Of course the got caught while they were in there. IFthey had gotten away it might have been different.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:50 PM   #12
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad View Post
Arrested for what? All of the security people let them in.

Seems like worst case scenario there would be a warrant for their arrest in Louisiana and they would just have to stay out of the state.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #13
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
so true. i went to an outdoor venue van halen concert once with a paid ticket. i was excited to go so i arrived real early. i walked up expecting to give someone my ticket. when noone was around i just walked into the pavillion area and sat down. i proceeded to watch the warm up group rehearse while security continuously passed me by. all i could think was that i wasted $45 bucks.
Back when I was in high school the exact same situation happened to me and a buddy at Williams Brice for a Carolina/Clemson game. Walked right on in and nobody said a word.

Of course, this was pre-911
Old 02-11-2013, 09:48 PM   #14
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad View Post
security people that let them in should get fired. If anything.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:44 PM   #15
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

Just goes to show us all exactly how safe, or not, we are at huge events such as the Super Bowl, or really any stadium event.

Snuck into Williams-Brice once. We were opening the season against a Steve Spurrier coached Duke team and was a sellout. Not a ticket to be found. My buddy and I were loitering around the North stands gate hoping for a find and a highway patrolman for some reason was looking at tickets/questioning student entrants. A good 30-40 people in line waiting to get in. We noticed that he was distracted talking to a fine young lady and the other officers weren't paying attention, so after deviant eye contact with each other, we made a bee-line for the gate. We walked right past them and through the gate with our asses so tight you couldn't push a BB in'em. LOL! Just kept waiting to hear "Hey! You guys got tickets?!" Never did, and high-stepped it to the student section.