CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
taylorssc
Gamecocks321
GarnetSwarm1990
doubledribble
Lonnie
El Cid Ranger
Master Bedroom
SC Sandlapper
So Disappointed With (1778)
Rank the QBs under S (1339)
Back like cooked cra (935)
Tennessee game (642)
Who start on the d l (599)
Google finally gets (471)
No Comments on the H (434)
lack of production= (377)
Squats (323)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (145)
So Disappointed With The
Thoughts on the basketbal
Why I think we beat Aubur
SEC Debate: Best candidat
Back like cooked crack
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
If the Head Ball Coach re
Vote For Cocky
Rank the QBs under Spurri

Old 09-30-2012, 03:35 PM   #1
Sir Big Spur 912
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 26866
Sir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talons
Default FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

I wanted to make a thread for anyone who plays Ultimate Team on Fifa 13 so we can compare our teams, talk strategy, and play against each other / trade each other.

My GT is: Bob Barker 11.

If anyone plays Ultimate Team and wants to discuss, post your GT and lets game!!
Old 02-01-2013, 08:50 AM   #2
Cocks and Canes
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Cocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot material
Default Re: FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Are you on PS3 or 360?
Cocks and Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #3
Mikeisright
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Mikeisright has hatched from the shell

I do and I challenge anyone on ps3 just reply with your gamertag and ill add u
Mikeisright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:15 AM   #4
Mikeisright
Walk On

Male

Mikeisright has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Big Spur 912 View Post
I wanted to make a thread for anyone who plays Ultimate Team on Fifa 13 so we can compare our teams, talk strategy, and play against each other / trade each other.

My GT is: Bob Barker 11.

If anyone plays Ultimate Team and wants to discuss, post your GT and lets game!!
Are there underscores between your tag, no spaces or just like that
Mikeisright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:22 PM   #5
Sir Big Spur 912
Heisman Candidate

Male

Sir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talonsSir Big Spur 912 has developed his gaff and talons

My GT is: Bob Barker 11. But I'm on xbox 360.

My Squad is straight Nasty tho.

All 4-4-2 in Premier League.

ST: Van Persie, Podolski
Mid: Hazard, Silva, Gerrard, Bale
Def: Clichy, Kompany, Vermaelen, Maicon
GK: Cech

Subs are: Sneijder, Lavezzi, Puyol, Boateng, Yaya Toure, Balotelli, Walcott, Agger, Kyle Walker.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:39 AM   #6
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Quote:
My GT is: Bob Barker 11. But I'm on xbox 360.

My Squad is straight Nasty tho.

All 4-4-2 in Premier League.

ST: Van Persie, Podolski
Mid: Hazard, Silva, Gerrard, Bale
Def: Clichy, Kompany, Vermaelen, Maicon
GK: Cech

Subs are: Sneijder, Lavezzi, Puyol, Boateng, Yaya Toure, Balotelli, Walcott, Agger, Kyle Walker.
How does Bale work out as a RM? Is the 5 chem or whatever an issue/can you tell a difference? Also I hated the 4-4-2 this year, but to each their own. Im running a 4-3-3 hella sweaty Brazilian squad with Sergio Ramos.
Robinho, Welliton Hulk
Lucas, wellington nem, ramires
Marcelo Sergio Ramos Dede and soon to be Dani Alves (currently Mariano) and Diego Lopez in goal.
Got beat by teams so many damn times like this I had to try it, and its pretty fun to play with I gotta admit. So much sweat though.
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:45 AM   #7
Barry_gamecock
Average a post a day

Male

CockyCash: 327
Barry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot material

Im on PS3. My sn is Barrydinho.

I run a 4-2-3-1

Im in the midst of restructuring my team.

I have Italians along the back line and premier league guys. I swap them all out each game so they can always play at full fitness.

I have Italian leaguers up the middle with Vidal, Cambiasso,De Rossi, Cassano, and Cavani (CF).

At the CAM I have Lucas, Wellington Nem, Ramires, and Turan.

At striker I have Falcao, Higuain, and Doumbia.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:11 PM   #8
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry_gamecock View Post

I run a 4-2-3-1

I have Italians along the back line and premier league guys. I swap them all out each game so they can always play at full fitness.

I have Italian leaguers up the middle with Vidal, Cambiasso,De Rossi, Cassano, and Cavani (CF).

added

Added
Old 02-18-2013, 01:38 AM   #9
Sir Big Spur 912
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearThethumbandDJ View Post
How does Bale work out as a RM? Is the 5 chem or whatever an issue/can you tell a difference? Also I hated the 4-4-2 this year, but to each their own. Im running a 4-3-3 hella sweaty Brazilian squad with Sergio Ramos.
Robinho, Welliton Hulk
Lucas, wellington nem, ramires
Marcelo Sergio Ramos Dede and soon to be Dani Alves (currently Mariano) and Diego Lopez in goal.
Got beat by teams so many damn times like this I had to try it, and its pretty fun to play with I gotta admit. So much sweat though.
I love Bale at RM. He does have 5 chem like you noted (but i cant tell a difference), I just love playing him down the sidelines and taking a guy on 1 on 1 with Bale's left (dominant) foot. I like my guys to attack on their dominant foot. Thats why I like Hazard so much. He plays LM but he is right footed.

I like the sound of your team. Brazilian squads are usually pretty dominant and Sergio Ramos is nasty at CB. Your team has ridiculous pace which I'm sure is fun.

Has anyone played with Sergio "Kun" Aguero yet? I'm thinking about getting him and replacing Podolski, I just love Podolski so much I've been hesitant to do it.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:03 AM   #10
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

Quote:
I love Bale at RM. He does have 5 chem like you noted (but i cant tell a difference), I just love playing him down the sidelines and taking a guy on 1 on 1 with Bale's left (dominant) foot. I like my guys to attack on their dominant foot. Thats why I like Hazard so much. He plays LM but he is right footed.

I like the sound of your team. Brazilian squads are usually pretty dominant and Sergio Ramos is nasty at CB. Your team has ridiculous pace which I'm sure is fun.

Has anyone played with Sergio "Kun" Aguero yet? I'm thinking about getting him and replacing Podolski, I just love Podolski so much I've been hesitant to do it.
Yea i tried out Aguero, hes absolutely dominant. If you can afford him I would buy him. I switched up the squad cause i got bored of it so heres going to be my new one. Really wanted SIF Fellaini but hes too damn expensive. http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/5989993/#
Old 02-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #11
Sir Big Spur 912
Heisman Candidate

Male

I got Aguero. I like him a lot, but I like bring Podolski off the bench with fresh legs against tired opponents even more!

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/6102588/
Old 02-21-2013, 01:26 PM   #12
chrisvmanu
Walk On

Male

chrisvmanu has hatched from the shell

I have a nearly all in form BPL team.

IF Torres IF Suarez
IF Taarabt
Neymar IF Juan Mata
IF David Luiz IF Sissoko
Thiago Silva IF Koscielny IF Sagna
IF Julio Ceasar

Gamertag is chrisvmanu
chrisvmanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:18 PM   #13
Sir Big Spur 912
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisvmanu View Post
I have a nearly all in form BPL team.

IF Torres IF Suarez
IF Taarabt
Neymar IF Juan Mata
IF David Luiz IF Sissoko
Thiago Silva IF Koscielny IF Sagna
IF Julio Ceasar

Gamertag is chrisvmanu

That Team sounds awesome! My GT: Bob Barker 11.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:29 PM   #14
Sir Big Spur 912
Heisman Candidate

Male

This is my new pride and joy. I had 100k coins so I desided to make Team USA, and I'm killing it with them. I won Ultimate Online Seasons D1 last night with them and was balling out with the Americans.

3-5-2

ST: IF2 Altidore ST: Donovan (RF)
LM: Beasley CAM: Dempsey (LM) RM: Gatt
CDM: Bradley CDM: Jones
CB: Johnson (LB) CB: Wynne CB: Chandler (RB)
GK: Howard

4 Star 77 Rated Team w/ 89 Chemistry.

This Team has so much Pace. Donovan (87), Beasley (94), Gatt (91), Wynne (93), IF2 Altidore (80).

I've got a bench full of Americans too, and Chemistry can reach 100 with the appropriate lineup, but the line up I posted is my usual starting 11.

IF2 Altidore is my new favorite player in the game: 99 Shot Power, 95 Strength, 88 Finishing, 84 Heading (Great on Corners).
Old 02-25-2013, 09:42 PM   #15
Sir Big Spur 912
Heisman Candidate

Male

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/6445648/#
Old 02-25-2013, 11:33 PM   #16
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

Quote:
This is my new pride and joy. I had 100k coins so I desided to make Team USA, and I'm killing it with them. I won Ultimate Online Seasons D1 last night with them and was balling out with the Americans.

3-5-2

ST: IF2 Altidore ST: Donovan (RF)
LM: Beasley CAM: Dempsey (LM) RM: Gatt
CDM: Bradley CDM: Jones
CB: Johnson (LB) CB: Wynne CB: Chandler (RB)
GK: Howard

4 Star 77 Rated Team w/ 89 Chemistry.

This Team has so much Pace. Donovan (87), Beasley (94), Gatt (91), Wynne (93), IF2 Altidore (80).

I've got a bench full of Americans too, and Chemistry can reach 100 with the appropriate lineup, but the line up I posted is my usual starting 11.

IF2 Altidore is my new favorite player in the game: 99 Shot Power, 95 Strength, 88 Finishing, 84 Heading (Great on Corners).
Jesus you must be godly to win D1 with 89 chem.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:03 AM   #17
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry_gamecock View Post

I run a 4-2-3-1

Pulled off an insane bike on me the other day in a 1-0 game.