CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
johnnyb
spareparts
Aggie96
SuperCockMaster
jebodiah
Spurticus
Master Bedroom
75CarolinaFan
Spurrier_Superior_On
Devonte Holloman Ret (2608)
JD & DJ Getting (1167)
I have not bought in (1117)
Aggie looking forwar (1115)
Article on Shaw & (1091)
Cockaboose Owners (1020)
and the #1 2014 acc (902)
I'm thinking we're g (789)
SEC East QB's Ranked (732)
Clemson OT to transf (537)
I have not bought into ou
and the #1 2014 acc must
Clemson OT to transfer
Stubhub tickets for a&
Kentucky Tickets
wbb - Ibiam & Welch p
SEC East QB's Ranked
Come and get your Johnny
WR Depth Chart/Rotation
WBB- Lady Vols Mercedes R

Old 02-12-2013, 09:55 AM   #1401
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

No doubt, and she makes me play split screen with her when I would prefer to just watch. So I get to enjoy all the warthogs and swarms she's steady giving the other team. Anyone getting dead space 3?
LegalCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:04 AM   #1402
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Yogi, I was finally able to find me a good mod last night. Now I can play WaW and be hacker free!
How is the mod going to make you hacker free?

I played one game of WaW TDM and went 19-4 and some British dude was calling me all types of stuff and left. I guess I killed him too many times or something. I switched back over to BO2 once I saw you were no longer on the game.

Legal, I used to play combat training with my wife back in BO1 so I could practice the tomahawks and quickscoping while she tried to kill me. She is not the worse player ever, but she has a hard time moving fluently with the sticks.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #1403
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
How is the mod going to make you hacker free?

I played one game of WaW TDM and went 19-4 and some British dude was calling me all types of stuff and left. I guess I killed him too many times or something. I switched back over to BO2 once I saw you were no longer on the game.

Legal, I used to play combat training with my wife back in BO1 so I could practice the tomahawks and quickscoping while she tried to kill me. She is not the worse player ever, but she has a hard time moving fluently with the sticks.
Either I can force to be the host all the time, so when I see them in a game I can just quit and the game will end, or I have the ability to kick them out of the game as well.

I played one public game with it and did terrible. They couldn't say I was running around with God mode or No clip.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:08 AM   #1404
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

I can also derank them if need be, but they would just rank them selves right back up.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:23 PM   #1405
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I see. Did you have to download some type of file for this? If you can do it then I will just always join you if we are both playing.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #1406
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
I see. Did you have to download some type of file for this? If you can do it then I will just always join you if we are both playing.
Yeah I just downloaded a file. The one I had when you was on was terrible, always freezing and taking forever to move to a different menu.

This one I have now is better, I just need to test it some more.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #1407
CockSlap21
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1000
CockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his comb

usc_yogi we never seem to be online at the same time. What time do you normally get on?
CockSlap21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:04 PM   #1408
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Send me a request cockslap. berry213
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #1409
CockSlap21
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1000
CockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his combCockSlap21 is developing his comb

Sent
CockSlap21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:28 AM   #1410
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockSlap21 View Post
usc_yogi we never seem to be online at the same time. What time do you normally get on?
During the week I usually get on around 9:30 pm and play until 11:00-11:30.

Friday and Saturday nights I usually don't get on until 10:30 or 11:00 pm and play until 2 or 3 am.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:39 AM   #1411
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I ran into some of those annoying lobbies last night. Those lobbies were people constantly shoot down your UAV/CUAV streaks, a couple of decent target finder players and a lot of shotgunners. Most of the players were 1.0 KD players or better, but it provided for fun games.

I have been trying out the KSG lately. Really powerful, but since it shoots a slug you better not miss. It makes me hesitant about getting into really CQB situations.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:16 AM   #1412
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Started playing some KC with CockSlap last night. It was rough going for me due to a crappy connection. We switched over to Domination and the connection got better, but then had to deal with our random non-capping flag teammates.

Legal I tried to join your games when I got on, but could never get into the lobby.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:17 AM   #1413
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

It was split screen combat training and it was lagging horribly. You're lucky you avoided it. I'm not sure if split screen makes it lag more or combat training but dear lord it has been bad.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:38 AM   #1414
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
It was split screen combat training and it was lagging horribly. You're lucky you avoided it. I'm not sure if split screen makes it lag more or combat training but dear lord it has been bad.
Is there not an offline combat training mode on this one or does it make you be connected to the internet to play? I am not sure how combat training even works on BO2 because I haven't played it. I think there is a trophy for playing it, so I may try for that eventually.

Lag is day to day for me. It will be great one day and just total crap the next. It is a shame to because I think this could be the best COD.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:26 AM   #1415
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Yall need to get off that dial up and get some Broadband.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:45 AM   #1416
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

I've got a 20 down and 2 up connection, that should be enough to get it done. On the other COD games I was on a 5 down and 1.5 up and everything was fine. The game has network issues that they just don't want to admit to.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:53 AM   #1417
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
I've got a 20 down and 2 up connection, that should be enough to get it done. On the other COD games I was on a 5 down and 1.5 up and everything was fine. The game has network issues that they just don't want to admit to.
Yeah thats true. Im 30 down and 3 up.

I wish is was the other way around.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:14 PM   #1418
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Is there not an offline combat training mode on this one or does it make you be connected to the internet to play? I am not sure how combat training even works on BO2 because I haven't played it. I think there is a trophy for playing it, so I may try for that eventually.

Lag is day to day for me. It will be great one day and just total crap the next. It is a shame to because I think this could be the best COD.

For the first 10 levels of a prestige there is a restricted playlist for people with shitty guns and or that are total noobs. There is another play list that is all object based game modes and you are three versus three with bots to round out each team. You can level your guns and stuff up apparently, but xp is 1/2 and the games don't count in your stats, I think. It is suprisingly loaded with tryhards.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #1419
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Hmm, so they let actual random players into Combat training now? I wonder if that is where people go to get all the diamond guns quick?
Old 02-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #1420
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Got my 1st ever Warthog yesterday. Never ran any high kill streaks because I knew I could never get them. But alas as soon as I turn it on I get one.

Hooray for me!