CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
U-Dub Gamecock
A. Pilgrim
Outland
gadeneer1986
doubledribble
Jim Lahey
Latt7more
Lonnie
Why is everyone anti (2028)
How did we not make (1149)
Lorenzo Nunez (1122)
Just thought of some (1028)
Miss St. defense (941)
Busta out indefinite (878)
SOS says his next st (764)
Let us clarify some (740)
Is Clowney back toni (665)
Our Road Upset Wins (506)
South Carolina women's go
Matulis Is Back!
Our Road Upset Wins
Busta out indefinitely.
No easy road for our offe
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
Rest of the season predic
Why is everyone anticipat
Lattimore to play after S
SEC Football Legend: Shel

Old 02-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #1
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material
Default Friday vs Liberty

How many CT'ers gonna be there? I plan on tailgating up near the Quonset Hut by the old warehouse / storage building. It's typically free to park there, and it's not that bad of a walk to the game.

Place I plan to park

Might get out there before 1! So excited!
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #2
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover
Default Re: Friday vs Liberty

I was going to try to get away from work and head out there BUT not sure if i'm going to be able to...

All of you that are going this weekend...wrap up! It's supposed to be in the upper 40's to lower 50's as highs Saturday and Sunday.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:56 PM   #3
rjmims6017
Learn to swim.

Male

CockyCash: 100812
rjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPit

I'll be there Saturday. Can't make it Friday though. I can't wait!
Old 02-12-2013, 03:32 PM   #4
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

Yea, I couldn't believe it - season tickets are pretty much sold out - which sucks. I'll be going to mid-week games and won't be able to get ticketed seats for me and my wife. Fortunately they'll be plenty of no-shows and we'll just sit in the seats anyways. If anyone here is a baseball season ticket holder - and knows they won't be going to mid-week games - please PM me! I'll be watching the ticket exchange forum as well.

Clemson game tickets were sold out before I could get my hands on any (I'm in the GCC, not baseball season ticket holder though). I was able to still snag 4 for the neutral site game in Greenville just yesterday.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing Tanner field again!
Old 02-12-2013, 03:52 PM   #5
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 144191532
Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05

Ill be there!! Most likely tailgating in the main lot, not 100% sure on that.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #6
rjmims6017
Learn to swim.

Male

CockyCash: 100812
rjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryarx
Yea, I couldn't believe it - season tickets are pretty much sold out - which sucks. I'll be going to mid-week games and won't be able to get ticketed seats for me and my wife. Fortunately they'll be plenty of no-shows and we'll just sit in the seats anyways. If anyone here is a baseball season ticket holder - and knows they won't be going to mid-week games - please PM me! I'll be watching the ticket exchange forum as well.

Clemson game tickets were sold out before I could get my hands on any (I'm in the GCC, not baseball season ticket holder though). I was able to still snag 4 for the neutral site game in Greenville just yesterday.

I bought tickets to both games on Stubhub. There are plenty of tickets on Stubhub for the Clemson game. I got tickets behind the visitors dugout for this Saturdays game for $30 a ticket.

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android

Last edited by rjmims6017; 02-12-2013 at 04:44 PM.
rjmims6017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:18 PM   #7
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 436
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryarx View Post

And they say nobody watches college baseball.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:54 PM   #8
impirius
Galactic Overlord

Male

CockyCash: 500
impirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot material

My wife and I will be there! Her Valentine's gift request was couple of seats behind home plate for Opening Day. Who am I to say no?

Anyone know what time the pre-game festivities begin?
Old 02-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #9
blpanther77
Recruit

blpanther77 is making other chickens nervousblpanther77 is making other chickens nervousblpanther77 is making other chickens nervousblpanther77 is making other chickens nervousblpanther77 is making other chickens nervousblpanther77 is making other chickens nervousblpanther77 is making other chickens nervousblpanther77 is making other chickens nervous

[quote=bryarx;3672005]Yea, I couldn't believe it - season tickets are pretty much sold out - which sucks. I'll be going to mid-week games and won't be able to get ticketed seats for me and my wife. Fortunately they'll be plenty of no-shows and we'll just sit in the seats anyways. If anyone here is a baseball season ticket holder - and knows they won't be going to mid-week games - please PM me! I'll be watching the ticket exchange forum as well.

Same goes for me! If you're not going to use your tickets let me know! I may just go very early Friday in hopes of getting a SRO spot and sit on the berm.
blpanther77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #10
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

pregame festivities begin at 2:30
Old 02-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #11
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 436
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Looks like Friday will be a beautiful day for Baseball!
Old 02-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #12
uscdoit
Recruit

Male

uscdoit is learning to peckuscdoit is learning to peck

I'll be there with my Son! Boy's been itching to get out there!
uscdoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:17 PM   #13
ThisMr X
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
ThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his comb

<<< This guy!!
Old 02-12-2013, 08:22 PM   #14
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

I'll be there Saturday...
Old 02-12-2013, 09:47 PM   #15
Gamecockman12
Blue Chip

Male

Gamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming in

I'll be there Friday Saturday and Sunday! Leaving work at Noon on Friday for the game!
Old 02-12-2013, 09:48 PM   #16
Qatarcock
Redneck Abroad

Male

CockyCash: 1000500
Qatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Qatarcock

I'll be watching online
Old 02-12-2013, 11:22 PM   #17
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 979723021
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singaporecock View Post
I'll be watching online
In the middle of the night as well!
Unfortunately my wife has become handicapped, so We will only be going to 3 games this year. CofC in Chucktown, Friday nite game against Vandy, and the Sat game against Arky.......

But I will be watching every other game on the web!

If I lived closer to Cola, I would have season tickets...... but being in the Eastern most spot in South Carolina makes that trip to Cola and back a loooong day! I am VERY envious of all you folks who will be there at Carolina Stadium this weekend!!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 11:25 AM   #18
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmims6017 View Post
I bought tickets to both games on Stubhub. There are plenty of tickets on Stubhub for the Clemson game.
Yikes, STARTING at $40.00 for GA. No thanks.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:47 AM   #19
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmims6017 View Post
There are plenty of tickets on Stubhub for the Clemson game.
And anyone who pays those kinds of prices for Gen Admission is CRAZY (for any game)! I'm one of the biggest Gamecock Baseball fans around, but I will NOT pay over face for a ticket. Why? Because the people selling those tickets 9 times out of 10 didn't even know we had a program before June 29, 2010.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:50 AM   #20
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

I'll be there Sunday if I can find tickets
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote