CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Singaporecock
CoverTwo
2000grad
sporkgod50
ReadR00ster
usc1
Order 66
Cock Kool-Aid
rosstheboss
uscsandstorm85
**USC vs. Charleston (4321)
Kelcy and Vic questi (2454)
Group wants Clemson, (982)
Steele projects AP t (893)
US Air nsfw tweet (723)
I like how Frank sou (645)
boiled peanuts (495)
Ahh...The Masters (493)
Cuonzo Martin to Cal (451)
Tax day freebies (443)
Bamberg High School Baseb
Connor Mitch
Last 5 years in the SEC
2015 - Chris Clark
Aggie game coming in from
**USC vs. Charleston Sout
Bruce, Vic & Kelcy si
Name a Gamecock
SC Supreme Court Rules ag
The case for Clowney at #

Old 02-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #1
PSKcock
makin' da vids

Male

CockyCash: 1260
PSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot material
Default Justin King Intro and Tanner Video

Real honor to be able to pay tribute to Coach Tanner and the team. Thanks for watching and I hope you all enjoy these!

Last edited by PSKcock; 02-15-2013 at 08:11 PM.
PSKcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
Grit_And_Steel
Not The Average Cracker

Male

CockyCash: 100200
Grit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot materialGrit_And_Steel is USC mascot material
Default Re: Justin King Intro and Tanner Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSKcock View Post
Real honor to be able to honor Coach Tanner and the team. Thanks for watching and I hope you all enjoy these!
And thank you for all your hard work, your videos are phenomenal and I enjoy them.

P.s Your videos have the ability to make grown men tear up.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #3
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Outstanding! (As usual) Thank you for sharing.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:34 PM   #4
jfbreb94
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 615
jfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPit

Awesome. Great stuff as always. Tanner you are beast
jfbreb94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:42 PM   #5
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

We love you. No homo
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:07 PM   #6
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Awesome videos! Keep em coming!
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #7
RudeCock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 250000
RudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot material

As always, Justin brings the chills.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:30 AM   #8
cockypoppy068
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 665
cockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot materialcockypoppy068 is USC mascot material

Awesome videos!

THAT"S ANOTHER CAROLINA.. FIRST DOWN......
cockypoppy068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #9
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

nice vid. i was dissapointed that the field was not named after ray. that was the big letdown and is ridiculous.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:22 PM   #10
PSKcock
makin' da vids

Male

CockyCash: 1260
PSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot materialPSKcock is USC mascot material

Thanks for the kind words, and especially thanks to the good people who helped this along.

People like Eric Nichols, Josh Waters, Brittany Lane, Justin Stoll, Paul Danna, Andrew Kittick...the list goes on.

Also, many of the pictures I had access to (all of them during the 2001 sequence in the Intro Video) are done by James Quartz Photography. The outstanding quality of his work made my life SO much easier.

Check out his Facebook Page for a lot of behind-the-scenes shots
of past and future projects - he is based out of Columbia and is a huge Gamecock fan:

http://www.facebook.com/jquantzphoto

Also, his Twitter: Http://www.twitter.com/QuantzPhoto

Seriously, thank you all so much. Even though I often post similar stuff across different websites, there is a reason I still keep my original name on here.

It's an honor and a pleasure to be a Gamecock.
PSKcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:44 PM   #11
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

Dang i get chills everytime i watch a video by justin... man you are the best !!!
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote