CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
robgusc76
B-G
Big Spur
SMOTFS86
Spurticus
Sandstorm29
The Yancey
kingofnerf
rabid cock
**USC vs. Coker GAME (3418)
2014 Subway Classic: (1665)
aTm demolishes Kyle (771)
Cocky at the Duck Co (751)
Ali Hospitalized Wit (663)
Really, REALLY glad (622)
Deer Hunting 2014 (396)
Connor to be backup? (369)
movers, furniture do (329)
Happy Winter Solstic (300)
So, why is next year goin
Greatest Gamecock Players
aTm demolishes Kyle Field
Connor to be backup?
**USC vs. Coker GAME Thre
The Vent and Coaching cha
QB Next Season?

Old 02-14-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
SClawman
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
SClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot material
Default Free live streaming this season?

Anyone know if the live stream link will work for this weekend's games?
Old 02-15-2013, 06:23 AM   #2
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 375
tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb
Default Re: Free live streaming this season?

Cocklover usually posts the gameday information every game. She's spot on with all the links and such.
tdevildog1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:11 AM   #3
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 2178
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

You should still be able to get all home games and most SEC road games with the $15 p/month CBS deal.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:09 AM   #4
SAETerrier
Habitual Line-Stepper

Male

CockyCash: 200
SAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot material

Here's the free site...scroll down to 'S. Carolina' for home games. For road games, click the opposing team (if they have one). I think the only away series that we play that aren't going to have this option are Florida, LSU, & Miss St and I think a good portion of those will be televised anyway. Hope this helps!!

http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/8138...amp-Discussion
Old 02-15-2013, 09:42 PM   #5
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

Y'all ever get it to work?
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #6
GoldenSpur7
Praemonitus praemunitus

Male

CockyCash: 401
GoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
You should still be able to get all home games and most SEC road games with the $15 p/month CBS deal.
Where is this exactly?
GoldenSpur7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:51 PM   #7
COCKYTALKIN
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 24390296
COCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAETerrier View Post
Here's the free site...scroll down to 'S. Carolina' for home games. For road games, click the opposing team (if they have one). I think the only away series that we play that aren't going to have this option are Florida, LSU, & Miss St and I think a good portion of those will be televised anyway. Hope this helps!!

http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/8138...amp-Discussion
I couldn't get it to work today. Did you try it?
COCKYTALKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:58 PM   #8
SAETerrier
Habitual Line-Stepper

Male

SAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot materialSAETerrier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKYTALKIN View Post
I couldn't get it to work today. Did you try it?
I tried it while at the game today & couldn't get it to work. Apparently a lot of the links that worked last year don't work this year (not just USC's).

This issue happened a few years ago (pretty much same thing) & they were able to get the feed working within a week or so. That's what I'm hoping happens again. I've already contacted a poster on the site & informed him of the broken link so let's hope for the best!
Old 02-16-2013, 09:40 AM   #9
pimpingamecock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
pimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdevildog1986
Cocklover usually posts the gameday information every game. She's spot on with all the links and such.
wait...cocklover is a female?? were the heck have I been?

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
pimpingamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:00 AM   #10
Qatarcock
Redneck Abroad

Male

CockyCash: 1000500
Qatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Qatarcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpingamecock View Post

pimpin aint easy
Old 02-16-2013, 11:50 AM   #11
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpingamecock View Post

It is hard to mistake Cocklover as anything but a 100% delicious female.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #12
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Anyone subscribing to All-Access? Is the feed still shitty or are they finally streaming in HD?

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:50 PM   #13
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
Anyone subscribing to All-Access? Is the feed still shitty or are they finally streaming in HD?
i got the app on my ipad it was good last game

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:13 PM   #14
uscfsu23
Two Deep

Male

uscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPit

There used to be another online site that showed pretty much all online games for free. I cannot remember it for some reason. Any ideas?

My bad, looks like what I remember is now wiziwig, then again maybe that is what it was always called.

Last edited by uscfsu23; 02-17-2013 at 01:36 PM.
uscfsu23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #15
cockroc
Walk On

Male

cockroc is learning to peck

the link now works, they have put a link in further down the page just for today.
cockroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #16
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1373
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Thank you!
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:00 PM   #17
WLDCOCK
Walk On

WLDCOCK has hatched from the shell

any link for game #2?
WLDCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:11 PM   #18
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

Video link anyone (besides gamecocksonline)

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
MWard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:31 PM   #19
phdnumbaone
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 572
phdnumbaone has earned his spursphdnumbaone has earned his spursphdnumbaone has earned his spursphdnumbaone has earned his spursphdnumbaone has earned his spursphdnumbaone has earned his spurs

http://apps.ohlulz.com/ncaa/?lulz=rt...car9ZLAO@39949
phdnumbaone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:34 PM   #20
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

this one is working for me.

http://apps.ohlulz.com/ncaa/?lulz=rt...car9ZLAO@39949

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
MWard is offline   Reply With Quote