CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Aggie96
Gamecocks1137
jebodiah
b381l
Gamecock in TX
Acockolypse Now
cockycrazy2001
Cockypantherfan
jellafever
Vote for Browns star (3255)
Shaw Lighting Up Bro (2365)
2016 Commitment - Ja (1981)
Connor Shaw intervie (995)
They are coming to y (885)
Gameday Garnet Polo (859)
Aggie Statistics (846)
Clowney (827)
Free furniture if A& (510)
Spurrier accepts coc (475)
Connor Shaw Browns
Spurrier accepts cockys c
TJ Holloman
Gamecock CAD Models
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
QB Kenny Hill named start
2013 game vs TN is on SEC
Preparing for the smash r
Aggie Statistics
Question about renewing (

Old 02-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #41
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material
Default Re: Johnny football taking all online classes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli25 View Post
I call BS on it being so hard for him to get around campus. We have had plenty of big name players at USC and you never hear of them having trouble with autographs and whatnot. It comes across to me, that he is a prick and thinks he is above those around him.
I think it's more of a reason why he doesn't have to actually show up to class.
Have someone take the online classes for him in their dorm room while he's out either Partying or Training.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:56 PM   #42
me4USC
Blue Chip

Female

CockyCash: 500
me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrInk View Post
Good to hear.

Also, I do not support any rule barring women from judging the attractiveness of other women on Cockytalk...
I highly doubt that we look at women the same way. I can judge a woman's attributes from a woman's point of view, but I won't be looking at the criteria the way that you do.

For instance, some guys love messy hair and sweats. To me, it looks like the girl just rolled out of bed. Wait a minute. I may be onto something here.

me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #43
CockyCyclone
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 16788014
CockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudlyCockyCyclone is crowing loudly

Has anyone here been to College Station? There is a reason he got the hell out. Plus like mentioned above now someone else can just do his online courses for him.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:51 PM   #44
BrInk
Banned

Male

BrInk is sharpening his clawsBrInk is sharpening his clawsBrInk is sharpening his clawsBrInk is sharpening his clawsBrInk is sharpening his claws

I don't blame the guy. Once he steps foot near campus he's surround by sorority girls who love him, guys who want to be him, traffic stops to let him cross, professors handing out passing grades, the picture taking and autographs; it must be hell. Did I mention the sorority girls :( = YUCK!

I'd want to live somewhere else too... and change my nickname to Johnny H-MO.

Seriously though, where is Johnny H-MO getting money to go to the Super Bowl, Mardi Gras, NBA All-Star weekend, etc..?
BrInk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:57 PM   #45
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrInk View Post

Seriously though, where is Johnny H-MO getting money to go to the Super Bowl, Mardi Gras, NBA All-Star weekend, etc..?
Well he's not paying for school and his family has money.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:04 PM   #46
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material

He is the anti-Tebow and runs around like he don't give a F*ck what everyone thinks of him and just plays his ass off.

I like him kid's got moxie
Old 02-20-2013, 05:08 PM   #47
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

He's actually one of my favorite players to watch. If you were 19, and you were the best player in college football, you probably would be loving life too. Get off the kid's back.
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #48
BrInk
Banned

Male

BrInk is sharpening his clawsBrInk is sharpening his clawsBrInk is sharpening his clawsBrInk is sharpening his clawsBrInk is sharpening his claws

"Best player in college football", really. He'd be the Number One pick this year if he left. That's quite a stretch.

The kid moved off campus, takes classes online and visits campus once a month. What a joke. I thought these were supposed to be student athletes.

If the NCAA keeps this up, we'll all be watching the University of Phoenix win National Championships every year.
BrInk is offline   Reply With Quote