CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
Gamecocks1137
Garnetnblack99
GarnetSwarm1990
U-Dub Gamecock
roosterdude21
markp_vip
WeStillOwnUSC
TRBTB
Regalcock
Morris to SMU (6122)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST RE (2036)
Clemson fans (1698)
Carolina on a Walmar (1415)
Venables to TAMU? (1057)
Game simulation (915)
End of the aTm / LSU (607)
Vegas line moving on (604)
Women's Soccer Elite (584)
Have we been favored (466)
marshall/WKU
Vegas line moving on game
Have we been favored in e
BIG PROBLEM! JUST REALIZE
Venables to TAMU?
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Arkansas...
ray rice wins appeal
Texans getting frustrated
End of the aTm / LSU game

Old 02-18-2013, 04:15 PM   #1421
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit
Default Re: CYTK Clan: BlOps II (PS3)

Good job. Every time I've got one in a care package it doesn't get many kills since there is a lot of cover on most maps. I was paying GW with a group last night and they were getting Vsats, lodestars, and swarms like crazy.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:28 PM   #1422
Berry
Sherlock

Male

CockyCash: 17578666
Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

I wanted to play some ground war, but Todd pulled me into some league play and that's were I got it. I only had 2 kill streaks setup though. The match started before I could choose a 3rd one. I had that and Swarm, I was probably less than a kill away from a swarm. Wish I could have put dogs or something high on.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:44 AM   #1423
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I played a little last night. I was trying hard and all that until I go up the stairs on the right side of plaza ADS and get off four rounds from the fiveseven into a guys dome who is swinging wide and not even under cover and he fires one random bullet that seemed about a foot off on my screen and I die. Then on the kill cam it show me running up the stairs like a dumbass and he calmly aims and gets off four semi-auto rounds from the FAL. It was like we were playing two different games.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:48 AM   #1424
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Berry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot materialBerry is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I played a little last night. I was trying hard and all that until I go up the stairs on the right side of plaza ADS and get off four rounds from the fiveseven into a guys dome who is swinging wide and not even under cover and he fires one random bullet that seemed about a foot off on my screen and I die. Then on the kill cam it show me running up the stairs like a dumbass and he calmly aims and gets off four semi-auto rounds from the FAL. It was like we were playing two different games.
I think the connections are better in League play. Usually no trouble with lag.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:27 PM   #1425
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

I haven't played in a couple of days because my wife's sister has been visiting us taking up my gaming space and time. I ready to get back into action hopefully tonight.

I did get to play some over the weekend. I decided to skip the ethernet cable and go wireless. My connection and hit detection seemed to be better overall. Maybe it was lag comping me, but I liked it. It even made it where it was bearable to play GW.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #1426
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

I'm going to try and play some tonight as well. I have been off the grid myself. I had to go to MB for the marathon last weekend and now my girlfriend's parents are coming into town and staying with us from Thursday through Monday. No gaming for me during that period.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #1427
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Berry it looks like you were playing league play again last night. I might have to give it a shot again.

I ended up joining a friends room and it was one of those magical South Carolina rooms so I stayed in it the entire time. I was going crazy with the C4 last night and even finally got a quality game with the KSG.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:20 PM   #1428
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

I think I capped enough domination points last night to get 100 clan xp.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #1429
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I think I capped enough domination points last night to get 100 clan xp.
I wasn't having any of that last night. I looked at my score when we were playing and it said I was 6-21.

I would look at the killcam and it was like I was playing a different game.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #1430
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Yeah I paid the price for the captures.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:53 PM   #1431
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

CockyCash: 283
BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit

^
Yall like playing zombies??
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers
BornCocky'86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #1432
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

I got 28. Hero.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:16 AM   #1433
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I somehow missed the memo last night that everyone should use the FAL. It was crazy how many people I ran into last night using that gun. I know sometimes 5 of 6 people on the enemy team were running with it. I know I played against some of the same guys over and over in the same lobby, so I guess that was their gun of choice. I guess the thing that made it bad for me was that no one on my freaking team would go positive in KC but me.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:30 AM   #1434
Berry
Sherlock

Male

You also didn't get the memo to join my game.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:03 AM   #1435
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Sorry about that. I was in the middle of try-hard mode and didn't want to back out since I had someone partied with me. When I got on it seemed like you were away from the PS3 so I didn't send an invite. I'll be on tonight trying to get some of that 2xp, so invite me again if you are on.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:12 AM   #1436
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Yeah. Double xp this weekend. Should be good.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:31 PM   #1437
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

Yo, I will be on a bit.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:59 PM   #1438
Berry
Sherlock

Male

Be drunk.
Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:27 AM   #1439
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

I wasn't able to get in even one game over the double xp weekend. BS
Old 02-25-2013, 12:01 PM   #1440
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

You didn't miss much. This 2xp weekend sucked for me. It seemed like it brought out all the douchebag players and lag. I ended up just going to play the single player mode and finished that up. I think I only managed to go from 50 to 53.