CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
El Cid Ranger
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
WeStillOwnUSC
USCNowAndForever
gamecockgal
SC Sandlapper
Gamecocks1137
Regalcock
Acockolypse Now
Interesting quotes f (2078)
Have you ever been s (1300)
Tennessee Offense Br (820)
Key for 2015 defense (785)
Women's Team Ranked (524)
Skai Moore out for U (467)
This season and recr (448)
Lebron makes Clevela (351)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (242)
For all the uniform (199)
Skai Moore out for UT
2016 - Jovan Kinlaw
Uniforms for Tenn
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Have you ever been so wro
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
We're going to the NCAA T
Season Tickets
Key for 2015 defense
Women's Team Ranked #2 In

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 02:32 PM   #21
lilhornet
Great to be a Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 25074528
lilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPit
Default Re: Official Clowney vs (UT) Tiny thread Oct19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyFTW View Post
As a whole ur D vs UT's O yes, but just ur D line vs our O line NO. We might have the best offensive line in the country. We are lacking in many spots, but offensive line is not one of them.
We have the best Defensive line in the country. Clowney is going to be the #1 pick, Sutton will get drafted and you will see him have a Melvin Ingram type senior season (just explode), and Quarles is one of the best DT's in the league. If Clowney doesn't want to be blocked, he won't be.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:33 PM   #22
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

Smokey, named after a dog or what you were doing before you posted this thread?
Old 07-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #23
Carolina Pride
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
As a whole ur D vs UT's O yes, but just ur D line vs our O line NO. We might have the best offensive line in the country. We are lacking in many spots, but offensive line is not one of them.
I don't have a problem with this statement...y'all's offensive line is filthy. I just don't see enough play makers anywhere else on the field that scare me enough to lose sleep over that game
Old 07-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #24
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

Quote:
i beg to differ. Chaz, Kelcy, Jadeveon, and JT may be the best group in the SEC. Your oline may be good, but you cant handle all of them for the whole game. Our Dbs will hold your WR, and you cant hold our Line forever.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #25
CarolinaGnB521
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGnB521 is USC mascot material

I love it. These two can go at it all they want on twitter or social media or quotes after games etc. I won't care because every NFL scout and every fan in the country watching the game will know that these two are one of the best at their position going to battle. They both dominate inferior opponents when they face them and now the 2 heavy weights can finally meet again. The rematch. Tiny won the first 9 rounds of the fight in Columbia before JD delivered the KO. Can't wait to see it go down in UT.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #26
SmokeyFTW
Recruit

Male

SmokeyFTW is learning to peckSmokeyFTW is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGnB521 View Post
I love it. These two can go at it all they want on twitter or social media or quotes after games etc. I won't care because every NFL scout and every fan in the country watching the game will know that these two are one of the best at their position going to battle. They both dominate inferior opponents when they face them and now the 2 heavy weights can finally meet again. The rematch. Tiny won the first 9 rounds of the fight in Columbia before JD delivered the KO. Can't wait to see it go down in UT.
This.... That's all I was getting at.

I was never trying to debate the win or loss of the game or try to belittle another person on here like some are trying to do. Just thought it was good bulletin board material for both sides, and should be a hell of a matchup.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:17 PM   #27
Beebop
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 550
Beebop is crowing loudlyBeebop is crowing loudlyBeebop is crowing loudlyBeebop is crowing loudlyBeebop is crowing loudlyBeebop is crowing loudlyBeebop is crowing loudlyBeebop is crowing loudlyBeebop is crowing loudlyBeebop is crowing loudlyBeebop is crowing loudly

Shhhhhhh!!!! Let "Tiny" keep tweetin! Let him keep slappin his chops up and down! I recall an OL last year saying something about Clowney prior to our game with his team and Mr. Clowney ended up with 5 1/2 sacks in that game!! Pure motivation for him. Print out these tweets and mail them to JD so he can remember that come Oct.19th!!
Old 07-17-2013, 03:17 PM   #28
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
Remember when Tennessee used to be successful.
FIFY

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
Old 07-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #29
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Well, what really has happened here is Clowney just giving an honest answer that was actually a compliment. "Tiny" is fishing for exposure and hype, now billing the UT/Carolina game as a circus and show.

What a moron. You already had Clowney's curiosity. Now you have his attention. God speed, Mr. Tiny. It was fun watching you hold last year.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:22 PM   #30
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Pride View Post
I don't have a problem with this statement...y'all's offensive line is filthy. I just don't see enough play makers anywhere else on the field that scare me enough to lose sleep over that game
agreed, but I just think that a great D line always prevails over a great O line. Defense wins. Our speed will kill, just like last year. It might take all game, like last year.

But we are a better team, and we will win. Clowney will win the game for us again if he has to. Now that Tiny has spoken, Clowney is not going to be happy going into that game.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:39 PM   #31
SmokeyFTW
Recruit

Male

For everyone saying Tiny is talking smack. Just remember all he did was reply to clowmney's insult. It's really entertaining and has set a good plot for the future game.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:45 PM   #32
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Old 07-17-2013, 03:47 PM   #33
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

Tennessee will be pumped the first quarter but we'll have them beaten in the 3rd quarter and they'll throw in the towel.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:57 PM   #34
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
get outta here with that. there is no darn way that your offensive line is better than our defensive line AS a whole.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #35
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Nothing like trash talk at SEC Media Days.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:01 PM   #36
SmokeyFTW
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4ever View Post
Tennessee will be pumped the first quarter but we'll have them beaten in the 3rd quarter and they'll throw in the towel.
Maybe with Dooley at the helms, but I believe CBJ will instill a more competitive mindset into the team. They won't lay down
Old 07-17-2013, 04:05 PM   #37
SmokeyFTW
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
get outta here with that. there is no darn way that your offensive line is better than our defensive line AS a whole.
Never said better. Only said that y'all's d line is not superior to our o line. You'll have to refer back to the post that I replied to to understand why I said that.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #38
SmokeyFTW
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
Nothing like trash talk at SEC Media Days.
Agree, that's part of the fun and one of the reasons I love college football
Old 07-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #39
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Tiny was the best tackle Clowney went up against all year. I think part of the reason for Clowney's remark about Tiny was in reaction to the lying Michigan tackle, Llewelyn?, who alleged Clowney said after our game with Michigan that Llewelyn was the best he faced all year.

IMO, Llewelyn was attempting to hype his stock up before the NFL draft so he could get himself positioned into an early round pick. Llewelyn was trying to use his matchup with Clowney to increase his NFL draft status. In this course of this, he lied to the media about an alleged remark of Clowney about his skills as the best tackle Clowney ever faced.

I think Clowney believes that Tiny is the best tackle he has faced.

His comment at the SEC Media Days about Tiny is a great compliment to the UT tackle, and rebuts (in a classy manner) the Llewelyn lie. Of course, it makes sense that Tiny would try to use Clowney's remark as motivation for his team. It is spin. Good for the game on October 19.

Shaq Attack
Old 07-17-2013, 04:19 PM   #40
Wiz Khalifa
Blue Chip

Male

Wiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudlyWiz Khalifa is crowing loudly

Tennessee will win 5 games this year...