Welcome to Cockytalk!
Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!
If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!
|Today's Top 10|
|Posters (by posts)||Threads (by views)||Newest Posts||Gamecock Headlines|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|09-23-2013, 10:45 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2006
SEC Team Rankings
Every SEC team has played at least 3 games so far...and there's a lot of SEC football yet to be played.
ESPN.com's SEC blog (Chris Low & Edward Ashcoff) does a weekly ranking. Based on Ashcoff's rankings - http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/i...kings-week-4-4
Where does Carolina rank and how would you rank the SEC teams top to bottom as of this week?
IMO - Bama's still Bama, though LSU could prove they're the class of the SEC if they go into Athens and beat the Dawgs on Saturday.
1. Bama - they look beatable, but until someone does...they're the champs.
2. LSU - a close 2nd...we'll see just how good they are Saturday in Athens.
3. Georgia - they have the Offense...will Richt get the Defense going?
4. Texas A&M - see Georgia
5. Carolina - can Shaw perform well during the road game stretch?
6. Ole Miss - they look for real so far, but will they give Bama a game Sat?
7. Florida - almost Auburn here, but Florida's D is going to win them games.
8. Auburn - LSU out classed them, but their talent could get them 8 wins.
9. Vandy - other than Matthews and Wildcat offense, they're very average.
10. Arky - after the Rutgers meltdown, maybe 6 wins for Bielema's team.
11. Mizzou - look good against non-SEC teams...talk to me in a month.
12. Tenn - not much improvement from UT team we saw in 2012.
13. Miss St - they would be lucky to get 2 SEC wins this year; bad Offense.
14. Kentucky - 1 positive for Stoops...they are recruiting well for next year.