Welcome to Cockytalk!
Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!
If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!
|Today's Top 10|
|Posters (by posts)||Threads (by views)||Newest Posts||Gamecock Headlines|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|10-03-2013, 11:09 AM||#1|
Unofficial WDW Expert
Join Date: Dec 2006
Greatest football trick play ever???
I don't have a video, but this is how it went down
(1) opponents stay in the huddle too long and draw a delay of game foul
(2) They pretend not to notice the mark off and stayed in their huddle -a circle back then
(3) they break from huddle and pretend to be surprised the ball is 5 yards closer to them
(4) the QB asks ,"how did the ball get back here?"
(5) a teammate responded, "those guys must have moved it" and pointed at the refs. The defense started to laugh
(6) the QB stated, "give me the ball and we'll get those yards back", the defense starts to laugh more, figuring this will really get them into trouble with the refs
(7) all players stood still- 7 on LOS as snapper scooped up the ball and flipped it to QB
(8) QB starts counting and stepping off yards, as the defense is rolling in laughter
(9) as QB gets to "5" he is nose to nose with the safety;
(10) gallops 50 yds for a TD
Who is laughing now???
Want to save money at Disney? Ask me šoš