CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
eaglegolf018
Coulwoodwarlord
ReadR00ster
Lalli25
Acockolypse Now
bigdog2003
tigertime86
ertman420
JerseyBird
CoverTwo
Victor Hampton Arres (2051)
Diamond DeSheilds, U (927)
how has more ESPN an (739)
Dylan Thompson, Clas (546)
Gamecock Legacy recr (511)
Attendance next seas (424)
purchasing football (330)
Honeymoon recommenda (269)
$15 home AC (236)
Women's bb - Deshiel (206)
A'ja Wilson
Dylan Thompson, Class Act
Women's bb - Deshields to
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
boiled peanuts
Gamecock Legacy recruits/
SC Supreme Court Rules ag
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
purchasing football ticke
what happens if you run o

Old 12-02-2013, 02:47 AM   #41
tekresqguru
USCRugby

Male

CockyCash: 642
tekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his comb
Default Re: Alshon taking over today

Fun game to watch, Alshon is getting better as the season progresses, which is scary. Sucks my bears lost though
Old 12-02-2013, 03:12 AM   #42
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB21 View Post
and employ lane kiffin

I was going down the same road as y'all. Alshon would be the owner of several stations along with his other successful businesses and Lame Kiffin would be a much lower paid employee.

Maybe one day Dabo might need a job.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 05:06 AM   #43
MPinholster
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
MPinholster has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky-K View Post
Still pisses me off that Justin Blackmon beat him out for that award. What's he done post college besides get a freaking DUI?
He has also gotten suspended for violating violating the league's Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.

At least he is consistent?
MPinholster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:51 AM   #44
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 200
behindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasmark View Post
He is singlehandedly going to win my fantasy matchup this weekend. I love you #17!!!
THIS! I picked him in the last round...probably wont happen next year. I also have Succop. I always got to give the love to my GAMECOCKS!

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #45
jfbreb94
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 615
jfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPit

That man has some paws
jfbreb94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:05 PM   #46
cocky-K
Recruit

Female

cocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellafever View Post
The award was for best receiver IN COLLEGE, THAT YEAR - not for whatever may happen in the next decade. Blackmon won the award deservingly. Stop crying.
Alshon was better than Blackmon that year. And who the hell is crying? It's not something that I spend my time thinking about. Just making a statement.
cocky-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:14 PM   #47
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114893542
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Happy for AJ.

Not surprised. Has some of the best hands and body control I have seen. He uses his size really well.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #48
SanAntonioCock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 84706
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

...and he doesn't look fat in a Bears uniform.

Never forget the "y"
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:46 PM   #49
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

In my PPR league, I started Alshon, Gordon, and Megatron. My team straight balled out.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #50
aftertwobowls
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 750500
aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser24 View Post
In my PPR league, I started Alshon, Gordon, and Megatron. My team straight balled out.
I too had Alshon and Megatron. Got the weekly winner and highest score in my league all season at over 183 points.
aftertwobowls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #51
NJGCfan
5* Recruit

Male

NJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talons

Alshon was one of my sleeper picks this year but I decided I wanted the entire Broncos running game in case one of them was any good so I traded alshon for knowshon. Wish I had Alshon still but I'm not complaining
Old 12-02-2013, 05:07 PM   #52
Cock Kool-Aid
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky-K View Post
Alshon was better than Blackmon that year. And who the hell is crying? It's not something that I spend my time thinking about. Just making a statement.
How was Alshon better?
Old 12-02-2013, 06:13 PM   #53
92Pony
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 399
92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasmark View Post
He is singlehandedly going to win my fantasy matchup this weekend. I love you #17!!!
Same here!! And i needed it since my opponent had P. Manning AND Eric Decker!
92Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:36 PM   #54
cocky-K
Recruit

Female

cocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
How was Alshon better?
stat wise, Blackmon had about 20 more grabs and a couple hundred more yards on the season. However, Alshon averaged more yards per catch. Justin's offense also averaged around 10 more plays per game and threw it around 40 times per game. So of course his overall stats would be greater, b/c we didn't throw nearly that many passes.

Stats aside, the circus grabs, the oven mitt hands and the body control(you can tell AJ played basketball)....that's why I think Alshon is the better receiver.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:39 PM   #55
jellafever
BETTER THAN the rest

Male

CockyCash: 1035714
jellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
How was Alshon better?
Because he's a Carolina fan and incapable of being objective.

Last edited by jellafever; 12-03-2013 at 01:03 AM.
jellafever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #56
cocky-K
Recruit

Female

I'm objective and you're a smart ass. Have a good evening.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:30 AM   #57
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

He had some big time numbers yesterday....broke the Bears all time receiving yards in a game.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote