CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
3MTA3
rosstheboss
spareparts
Spurticus
ertman420
bigdog2003
usc90grad
Cunningham wants to (1173)
ESPN article on Clow (775)
Clemson Georgia Game (658)
Fumble party (367)
New Led Zep releases (151)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (146)
Truly Inspiring (133)
2014 garnet and blac (84)
2 tickets for USC vs (8)
Chick Redefines the (0)
2015 - Davon Durant
2016 - Issac Nauta
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
2015 - Jordan Scarlett -
ESPN article on Clowney -
Softball tops Georgia Sou
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Name a Gamecock
2015 - Kaleb Kim
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB

Old 12-03-2013, 11:19 AM   #21
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Clemson fan arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
The story about the sex in the stall was reported on tiger net as Carolina fans. Of course, the poster said all sorts of other egregious things that happened to him and his son
I'm sure he did. When in reality, not a dang thing happened to him and his son.
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:01 PM   #22
flava03
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
flava03 is sharpening his clawsflava03 is sharpening his clawsflava03 is sharpening his clawsflava03 is sharpening his clawsflava03 is sharpening his claws

Every school has their fair share of idiot fans. My brother and nephew who are Clemson fans unfortunately met some of ours during the game. Lady behind them had too much to drink and kept leaning down in between my brother and nephew telling them how much she hated Clemson fans. Her own husband told her to shut up but she just kept on. Talking smack is one thing but telling a 14 year old kid and his dad who hadn't said one word to the lady that you hate them is another.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #23
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 600
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick_ball View Post
alcohol is a helluva drug
Coupled with ignorance and it can be devastating.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:47 PM   #24
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

that Carolina guy deserved a baton to the face.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:11 PM   #25
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 200
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

In the vine, i wouldn't be offended if they tasered the asshat filiming it and himself chanting 5 wins straight.

Last edited by gamecock88; 12-03-2013 at 04:33 PM.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:54 PM   #26
Jethro Beaver
Blue Chip

Male

Jethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudlyJethro Beaver is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom7956 View Post
I was hoping to see video's of Clemmons fans leaving like were posted last time they were here....
Not gonna see that from this year. They didnt even bother to show. after looking at the game on TV, you could tell the upper section for "visitors" and it was very spotty. I didn't even see much of a color change like you do at most games. BILO must have forgot to give out their alotment, I mean with the holiday and all.
Jethro Beaver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:57 PM   #27
cockyfreshman2014
now a junior

Male

cockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot materialcockyfreshman2014 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Beaver View Post
Not gonna see that from this year. They didnt even bother to show. after looking at the game on TV, you could tell the upper section for "visitors" and it was very spotty. I didn't even see much of a color change like you do at most games. BILO must have forgot to give out their alotment, I mean with the holiday and all.
nah, there was a good amount of them. They were loud when we were on offense once they tied it up at 17
cockyfreshman2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:13 PM   #28
grannycock
Banned

Female

grannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPitgrannycock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglegolf018 View Post
I'm sure he did. When in reality, not a dang thing happened to him and his son.
Yes something did happen to them, they were dealt a dose of reality that they just could not accept, so in order to avoid that reality, they create their own reality that casts their betters in a negative light. In others words, just your usual pussified delusional clemson fan.
grannycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #29
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock88 View Post
In the vine, i wouldn't be offended if they tasered the asshat filiming it and himself chanting 5 wins straight.
Why? That's what made it awesome.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #30
Pappop
Starter

Male

Pappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talonsPappop has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:

There was a lot of them there. Stadium looked littered with orange. Was actually disappointed to see how many season ticket holders around us sold them tickets to CU.
Pappop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #31
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
The story about the sex in the stall was reported on tiger net as Carolina fans. Of course, the poster said all sorts of other egregious things that happened to him and his son
Yes. That lying tater said it was two male Carolina fans.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #32
SouthCGC
Blue Chip

Male

SouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscbaseball32 View Post
Clemson fan getting arrested by a cop chowing down on a hot dog. Needs to work on a swim move.
hahaha i didn't notice that
SouthCGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:53 PM   #33
SouthCGC
Blue Chip

Male

SouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post

looks like South Lower.
that's cool how they steadied the video although the phone was moving around. how?
SouthCGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #34
peterlemon
Game MVP

Male

peterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudlypeterlemon is crowing loudly

What is with the cop grabbing the guy's cheek? I have never seen a cop do that.
peterlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #35
Carolina4eva
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlemon View Post
What is with the cop grabbing the guy's cheek? I have never seen a cop do that.
I think that May be to keep him from spitting.

North Carolina Army National Guard
Carolina4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:34 PM   #36
TaterHater1984
The Original Tater Hater

Male

CockyCash: 100000
TaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to TaterHater1984

Quote:
Nah, they were definitely there and they got loud a few times.
TaterHater1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #37
beak2
4-Star

Male

beak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappop View Post
There was a lot of them there. Stadium looked littered with orange. Was actually disappointed to see how many season ticket holders around us sold them tickets to CU.
Some Clemson fans have said on the radio that they get USC season tickets so they can see Clemson when here, and sell them the rest of the time.

beak2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #38
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by beak2 View Post
Some Clemson fans have said on the radio that they get USC season tickets so they can see Clemson when here, and sell them the rest of the time.

Uga fans do it as well. Gamecock club dues have increased a little to try to possibly discourage some of that I feel like.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:15 AM   #39
O'Aces
Recruit

Male

O'Aces is sharpening his clawsO'Aces is sharpening his clawsO'Aces is sharpening his clawsO'Aces is sharpening his claws

The tater that said "a lot of bad things happen to him and his son" on a tater site is a mutual friend through a friend. He admitted he made most of it up because - after 5 years of getting their ass kicked, all he had left was to try and make fun of our fan base, stadium, town, etc. Wow what a tool. That's the kind of fans I want to stay tater fans.. Sad
Old 12-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #40
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
I read on a Clemson board that former Clemson commitment Jake Nicolopolus was seen being taken from the stadium in handcuffs. Nicolopolus suffered a stroke prior to enrolling at Clemson, but they honored their scholarship commitment to him, so while he doesnt play for them, I think he's either a GA or helps with the staff for games. Anyhow, I don't know if the guy in the vine video is him, but he bears a very strong resemblance to him...

And I also read that the USC student section was throwing water bottles at the CU team as they filed past them to the lockerroom during halftime as well as after the game. It's a shame that our students/fans have to act in such a fashion: I know it happens at a lot of venues but that doesn't mean we should do it as well....
One of our Gamecock necks spit in his face which is pathetic. Jake does not even have use of one of his arms and can barely speak so I know he wasn't talking. I know Jake and his family well and have to admit this was started on our idiots part. With that said I first hand witnessed when some Clemson neck hit Trey Pennington's Mom - former USC player - in the face in the Valley when we lost on Garners push off. Unfortunately we both have lots of idiots on both sides of this rivalry.
USCBASEBALL1 is offline   Reply With Quote