CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
3MTA3
ertman420
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
rosstheboss
spareparts
Ericvol2096
usc90grad
MWard
ESPN article on Clow (1065)
Clemson Georgia Game (834)
Mangus now coaching (716)
Can Tennessee get to (523)
Chick Redefines the (314)
Spread vs. aTm (263)
The Bama series (254)
Truly Inspiring (226)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (218)
2 Crazy things (196)
ESPN Article on HBC on on
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
2 Crazy things
ESPN article on Clowney -
SEC Network "Take It
Lindy's top 100 for 2010
2015 - Taj Griffin
Worse Hire Brad Scott or
The Bama series
2016 - Issac Nauta

Old 12-04-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit
Default side by side comparison - BF4 (xbox one) vs. BF4 (PS4)

this is actual, in-game footage, not some cherry-picked cut screen.

notice the lack of textures for the ps4. the differences are striking. also, apparently the sound quality on the ps4 is severely lacking.

i guess you get what you pay for...

diehardgamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:36 PM   #2
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 200
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material
Default Re: side by side comparison - BF4 (xbox one) vs. BF4 (PS4)

yet Xbox STILL sucks
Old 12-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #3
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biocockanics View Post
yet Xbox STILL sucks
methinks you missed the point.

<sigh>

Old 12-04-2013, 04:29 PM   #4
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

What ever helps your justify your purchase.

It is not enough of a difference to matter to me and could be made less of a difference by messing around with contrast and brightness settings. It is not like one is completely superior or inferior to the other where the game is unbareable on one system.

People always said the last couple of CODs looked washed out on the PS3. I played them on both systems and Xbox 360 version didn't make me want to ditch the PS3 and go out and buy an Xbox. It is not like people play constantly with a side by side comparision of the other system daily.

Battlefield sucks anyway.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:35 PM   #5
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Guys...you're whiffing.

Step back a minute.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Old 12-04-2013, 04:46 PM   #6
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Anybody ever read the onion?

Old 12-04-2013, 05:02 PM   #7
Unknit
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
Unknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
Anybody ever read the onion?

Yes, but with the onion the humor and satire have to be very obvious in order for the readers to appreciate it and laugh at its ridiculousness.

Some people may take you seriously because there is a console war and there are 2 sides. Xbox people are going to say bf4 on Ps4 is a joke compared to xbox one just because they bought the xbox one. That is the issue you have to deal in regards to your joke.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #8
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknit View Post
Yes, but with the onion the humor and satire have to be very obvious in order for the readers to appreciate it and laugh at its ridiculousness.

Some people may take you seriously because there is a console war and there are 2 sides. Xbox people are going to say bf4 on Ps4 is a joke compared to xbox one just because they bought the xbox one. That is the issue you have to deal in regards to your joke.

all they have to do is read, ya know, any of my posts.

as for obvious, i'm not sure it gets any more obvious than a stick figure...

Old 12-04-2013, 05:44 PM   #9
Mr. Belvedere
4-Star

Male

Mr. Belvedere has developed his gaff and talonsMr. Belvedere has developed his gaff and talonsMr. Belvedere has developed his gaff and talonsMr. Belvedere has developed his gaff and talonsMr. Belvedere has developed his gaff and talonsMr. Belvedere has developed his gaff and talonsMr. Belvedere has developed his gaff and talonsMr. Belvedere has developed his gaff and talonsMr. Belvedere has developed his gaff and talonsMr. Belvedere has developed his gaff and talonsMr. Belvedere has developed his gaff and talons

console war.. holy shit...

#darktimes
Mr. Belvedere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #10
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Belvedere View Post
console war.. holy shit...

#darktimes

my money is on the prussians.

Old 12-04-2013, 06:11 PM   #11
Neese70
Walk On

Male

Neese70 is sharpening his clawsNeese70 is sharpening his clawsNeese70 is sharpening his clawsNeese70 is sharpening his clawsNeese70 is sharpening his claws

thank you. I now know which one to purchase.
Neese70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:28 PM   #12
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 180386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

I bought both and I have spent about 80 percent of my time on the Xbox
Old 12-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #13
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingBrooks View Post
I bought both and I have spent about 80 percent of my time on the Xbox

with this particular game that's probably a good idea...ps4 users got shafted by EA this week when they pushed the patch back to an undetermined date.

the only bright spot there is that they've vowed to quit working on EVERYTHING until they fix the core game on ALL platforms.

Old 12-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #14
DabosWeenie
Walk On

Male

DabosWeenie has hatched from the shell

I have purchased 2 of each so far, and I am very excited I sold all 4 of them.
DabosWeenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #15
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by DabosWeenie View Post
I have purchased 2 of each so far, and I am very excited I sold all 4 of them.

that's a lot of coin.

Old 12-05-2013, 12:37 AM   #16
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
Guys...you're whiffing.

Step back a minute.

Lol. My web at work blocks a lot of images so I was just going off of your words in the post. I'm at home now and can see the pictures.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:38 AM   #17
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Lol. My web at work blocks a lot of images so I was just going off of your words in the post. I'm at home now and can see the pictures.
ha.

yeah...just having a little fun with some of our fanbois...nothing more.

Old 12-05-2013, 05:20 AM   #18
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

I completely got it...considering one photo...is...a ...stick...figure. and screw PS4. GO XBOX.

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote