CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
eaglegolf018
Coulwoodwarlord
ReadR00ster
SAETerrier
HelleraisingCock
bigdog2003
gamecock88
roosterdude21
JerseyBird
Cockhornleghorn
Larenz Bryant update (1558)
Joeckel Transfering (882)
UK's Whitlow to tran (639)
Victor Hampton Arres (605)
2016 - Greg Little (594)
response from charte (446)
What type of snake i (422)
Wu Tang affiliated r (365)
13 Vintage Internet (216)
Korean ship carrying (182)
Playstation 4
A'ja Wilson
Softball takes 2 of 3 at
**USC vs. The Citadel GAM
Attendance next season
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Joeckel Transfering from
2015 - Lorenzo Nunez
The case for Clowney at #
Victor Hampton Arrested

Old 11-30-2013, 09:49 PM   #1841
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material
Default Re: ***2013 College Football Season Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The O.G. View Post
I do believe he was correct.
Now you can change you gif atleast
Old 11-30-2013, 09:59 PM   #1842
The O.G.
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
The O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudly

Or just add another one....
The O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:37 PM   #1843
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Northern Illinois is losing and is the home team. Unfortunately, it's their conference championship game, so even if they lose, their home streak is still intact.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:59 PM   #1844
Thenardier
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 661
Thenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPit

This could have interesting BCS implications.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:03 PM   #1845
Thenardier
Starter

Male

Thenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoftheroost View Post
Northern Illinois is losing and is the home team. Unfortunately, it's their conference championship game, so even if they lose, their home streak is still intact.
Uh, they're the "home" team, but its being played in Detroit.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:57 PM   #1846
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 35685
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
This could have interesting BCS implications.
Baylor would probably get a BCS At large now...
Old 12-07-2013, 12:02 AM   #1847
B-G
Two Deep

Male

B-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudly

This could help Clemson's chances at a BCS.

Sorry I'm pulling for NIU
Old 12-07-2013, 12:06 AM   #1848
Thenardier
Starter

Male

Clemson is already getting in, unless Duke beats FSU.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:36 AM   #1849
COCKYWOOD
Game MVP

Male

COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

Some bcs computers had NIU ranked #7. More bcs BS !
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:52 AM   #1850
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that's the point he was making...
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:41 AM   #1851
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
[sarcasm]I never thought of that. [/sarcasm]
Old 12-07-2013, 11:43 AM   #1852
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInGA View Post
I'm pretty sure that's the point he was making...
Thank you.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:19 PM   #1853
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

SEC: WDE!!!
BEDLAM: BOOMER SOONER!!!
ACC: GO DUKE!!!
B1G: GO SPARTY!!!
SC AAAA D2: GO STRATFORD!!!

I think I have it all covered :).
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #1854
NinjaSven
Blue Chip

Male

NinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talons

UCF is starting out on fire. They trail SMU 10-3 with 8 minutes to go in the 2nd.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:25 PM   #1855
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

Only to help our rankings am I pulling for Auburn, Oklahoma, Texas, and Arizona State. If MSU wins they would probably move ahead of us, and since it would only be OSU's 1st loss, they probably would stay ahead of us, so I guess I'm pulling for OSU (yuck). And, of course, I hope Duke pulls off the upset of the year, but I won't be holding my breath.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #1856
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoftheroost View Post
Only to help our rankings am I pulling for Auburn, Oklahoma, Texas, and Arizona State. If MSU wins they would probably move ahead of us, and since it would only be OSU's 1st loss, they probably would stay ahead of us, so I guess I'm pulling for OSU (yuck). And, of course, I hope Duke pulls off the upset of the year, but I won't be holding my breath.
I could never pull for Ohio State. You know MSU's coach played DB at Carolina, right?
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:39 PM   #1857
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser24 View Post
I could never pull for Ohio State. You know MSU's coach played DB at Carolina, right?
Yes, I know he's a USC guy. But OSU winning would be better for us, probably, since OSU AND MSU would likely be ahead of us in the polls if MSU wins.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #1858
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

GO Auburn, Oklahoma, Texas, and Arizona State!
Old 12-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #1859
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

I bet none of the Okie State fans can even fart right now because their buttholes are puckered shut.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:46 PM   #1860
Thenardier
Starter

Male

Touchdown Oklahoma! OKSt just can't beat OU.