CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spurrier_Superior_On
sporkgod50
RGHoskins
GoldenSpur7
Dizzy01
ReadR00ster
Rebel4ever
WeStillOwnUSC
OscarTheGrouch
Cockhornleghorn
Victor Hampton Arres (2271)
Diamond DeSheilds, U (1884)
how has more ESPN an (1146)
Dylan Thompson, Clas (884)
Gamecock Legacy recr (661)
Attendance next seas (479)
Clemson's At It Agai (450)
Women's bb - Deshiel (392)
$15 home AC (306)
22 ways to annoy peo (284)
**USC vs. The Citadel GAM
how has more ESPN anounce
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
One thing I was glad to s
Ahmed Hill (2014 Propsect
Connor Mitch
I got robbed in broad day
Victor Hampton Arrested
Clemson's At It Again
Byron the bunny...fear th

Old 12-06-2013, 04:28 PM   #41
No Curse
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2504
No Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPitNo Curse rules the CockPit
Default Re: Its not about you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
what are the people in the low country saying....
I live in summerville and don't know what the hell you talking about
No Curse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:38 AM   #42
BlueHerons
Recruit

Female

CockyCash: 500
BlueHerons has feathers coming inBlueHerons has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock View Post
Low country is East of I-95 and Charleston South

As for the bowl.. I wanna attend the game, so I'm hoping for Cap-1... Call me selfish... Honey Badger don't care.
The Low Country is called that because it is low to the ground, sea level, where all the rice was grown.

Historians will tell you it is Litchfield south down through Georgia and on the coast. It isn't inland, and it isn't the Pee Dee.
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:53 AM   #43
Thenardier
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 661
Thenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPit

171 posts in 5 years, I smell troll.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:09 AM   #44
Spurminator
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 550
Spurminator is sharpening his clawsSpurminator is sharpening his clawsSpurminator is sharpening his clawsSpurminator is sharpening his claws

Let's get this straight Thenard..
I am a third generation Gamecock..I have been through the ups and downs of this program for over forty years..If you can see how many posts I've made over a five year span, maybe you should have taken time to look at some of my posts before making a stupid uninformed comment.
Using your logic, the fact that you joined in December 2013 means you are either a bandwagon fair-weather fan, or a troll trying to stir crap.
Cockytalk is my favorite place to keep up with what's going on, recruiting, and to enjoy posts of CoverTwo, A-Cock, and Spurticus..
I may not post a lot..But then again, I don't have to.
Spurminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:34 AM   #45
bobbycock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurminator View Post
Let's get this straight Thenard..
I am a third generation Gamecock..I have been through the ups and downs of this program for over forty years..If you can see how many posts I've made over a five year span, maybe you should have taken time to look at some of my posts before making a stupid uninformed comment.
Using your logic, the fact that you joined in December 2013 means you are either a bandwagon fair-weather fan, or a troll trying to stir crap.
Cockytalk is my favorite place to keep up with what's going on, recruiting, and to enjoy posts of CoverTwo, A-Cock, and Spurticus..
I may not post a lot..But then again, I don't have to.
A person doesn't have to post a lot spurminator. I believe in quality over quantity anyway. I think some just like to hear themselves type. lol Thanks for your comment.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:52 PM   #46
CockLurker
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 4400
CockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPit

My favorite part is the Dec 2013 join date calling a 5year member a troll.
CockLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #47
Legalman72
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 19477065
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

This thread reminds me of the caller at 36:19 on this audio...

Old 12-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #48
zambam
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 24050000
zambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudly

There's some chick that lives in Gastonia that wants us to go to Shreveport so she can gamble!
zambam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:05 PM   #49
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurminator View Post
OK...lets try this:
SOME OF does not mean all..Some of the people in Bamberg, Orangeburg,Cope- don't want us to go to a bowl that they can't easily drive to..they didn't want us to go to Atlanta because they couldn't afford two trips within a month..
Brent Johnson stated it would be the only prime time game..I had no reason to doubt him...since my op I looked at an orange bowl site, and it said 8..I googled NCAA 2014 bowls, and it had TBA saying it was just updated 12/3/13

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Since when is Bamberg, Orangeburg, Cope the "Lowcountry"?
USCBatgirl21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:07 PM   #50
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
Usually not...Grand Strand/Pee Dee.
Exactly. I've lived in SC all my life, and I've never heard Myrtle Beach referred to as "The Lowcountry". South of Georgetown to the GA border is Lowcountry, and the area Southeast of the I26/I95 interchange.
USCBatgirl21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:44 PM   #51
WoodCocky
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 455
WoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post

OMG!!! He called him a troll and he's not even been on here

a month Dear God tell me he didn't just say that!! I thought you could even type troll until you've been on here at least 6 months.
WoodCocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:58 PM   #52
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
Says the biggest troll in the history of Cockytalk. An Auburn fan who has been banned so many times he has a stable of spare names just so he can come around an opponents message board to validate his self worth. I'd take 100 Clemson fans against your troll ass.

Pound sand
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote