CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
3MTA3
rosstheboss
Spurticus
bigdog2003
spareparts
Gyle41386
i29gman
**USC vs. USC-Upstat (4284)
Cunningham wants to (1089)
ESPN article on Clow (640)
Clemson Georgia Game (618)
Horseshoes has been (442)
Fumble party (343)
1964 World’s Fair (232)
New Led Zep releases (129)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (125)
Truly Inspiring (102)
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Name a Gamecock
2015 - Davon Durant
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
2015 - Kaleb Kim
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB
ESPN article on Clowney -
Lattimore's return. An ar
2016 - Issac Nauta
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle

Old 12-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #1
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Just to put things in perspective . . .

My PM folder stays about 98% full, mostly because I cannot bring myself to delete a ton of old messages with Feisty. Tonight I noticed a bunch of PMms with her about her coming to the Cap 1 game 2 years ago. I miss that girl. I would give anything for her to be planning a trip to this one. You can bet that she and C-Girl would not be standing with any negativity.

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:36 PM   #2
COCKYWOOD
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material
Default Re: Just to put things in perspective . . .

COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:27 AM   #3
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Re: Just to put things in perspective . . .

Well said Yancey.

Life's short guys. Don't spend it frustrated over which New Year's bowl you get to go to.

Honestly, if we had finished 8-4 with a trip to the Gator or Music City I could see being disappointed.

...but not 10-2 and the Cap1.

Nope.