CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
roosterdude21
Cockypantherfan
Lalli25
sporkgod50
i29gman
Spur's Addiction
Gyle41386
qcgamecock
F4rpoole
Thenardier
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (1839)
The #AskEmmert Q& (596)
Stadium Ratings-Site (465)
Peach Bowl name retu (295)
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!! (293)
Construction of Worl (293)
Save Electricity By (247)
HELP calculating acr (214)
NBA Wants to Up Age (162)
How Experienced In P (146)
Stadium Ratings-Site rate
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Jameis Winston's Accuser
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
2015 - Tommy Hatton
2015 - Lorenzo Nunez
2015 - Davon Durant
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
The #AskEmmert Q&A Is

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 02:21 AM   #21
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114893542
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material
Default Re: 3 BCS Teams from SEC

So wait....do we make the playoffs or are we a wild card team?

I hope we get to play against the Jacksonville jaguars. I want to see Vic and ace go at it.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:52 AM   #22
Neese70
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Neese70 is sharpening his clawsNeese70 is sharpening his clawsNeese70 is sharpening his clawsNeese70 is sharpening his clawsNeese70 is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regalcock View Post
So wait....do we make the playoffs or are we a wild card team?

I hope we get to play against the Jacksonville jaguars. I want to see Vic and ace go at it.
We can't be scared of the big boy teams. I say Vic vs. Sidney.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:26 AM   #23
Frosty
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Frosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPitFrosty rules the CockPit

The real question is what color jerseys are we wearing for the bowl game?
Old 12-08-2013, 11:23 AM   #24
MB_Gamecock
Mudda Fricka

Male

CockyCash: 1834874864
MB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot materialMB_Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
The real question is what color jerseys are we wearing for the bowl game?
You mean the regular season is over already?!!!?

#YanceyForMod
Old 12-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #25
roosterdude21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 0
roosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPit

Tackle football?
Old 12-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #26
SanAntonioCock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 84706
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

I heard from someone, I can't disclose who, that we were wearing special chrome helmets for bowl game.

Never forget the "y"
Old 12-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #27
CaptainCock91
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 495
CaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot material

Stay Focus!
Old 12-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #28
FeartheSpur
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 717
FeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPit

I hope we bring back the garnet helmets
Old 12-08-2013, 03:06 PM   #29
B-G
Two Deep

Male

B-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neese70 View Post
We can't be scared of the big boy teams. I say Vic vs. Sidney.
Sidney tore his ACL and is out for the season.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:13 PM   #30
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3861799
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntonioCock View Post
I heard from someone, I can't disclose who, that we were wearing special chrome helmets for bowl game.
not chrome. garnet chrome/mirror finish
Old 12-08-2013, 09:36 PM   #31
scargamecocks87
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
scargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudlyscargamecocks87 is crowing loudly

This is getting ridiculous. I hope this thread was meant as a joke. But its getting to be as bad as the tie breaker discussions
Old 12-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #32
MDCox
Two Deep

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: Winning the Board Bowl Contest 
CockyCash: 1740616
MDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudly

Can't happen.

If you type in all caps I am not reading your post. Simple as that.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:54 PM   #33
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

No. But there are 4 in the top 10 in the rankings.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:57 PM   #34
aftertwobowls
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 750420
aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock46 View Post
Even with one playing for national championship ?
Yes, even with 2 playing in the national championship. 2 years ago when it was LSU vs. Bama in the NCG, the Sugar Bowl selected Michigan vs. VT.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:59 PM   #35
1801Green
Blue Chip

Male

1801Green is making other chickens nervous1801Green is making other chickens nervous1801Green is making other chickens nervous1801Green is making other chickens nervous1801Green is making other chickens nervous1801Green is making other chickens nervous1801Green is making other chickens nervous1801Green is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
oh good lord
All right, no need to be rude about it. Not everybody lives and dies this, you know.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:41 PM   #36
doccock
Super Doc

Male

doccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
I agree with you. I can not believe some of the questions that people ask here sometimes.

doc