CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MACXIMVS
rdwylie
COCKYWOOD
uscgamecocks88
spareparts
Bobby Boucher
ConwayGamecock
Jethro Beaver
ccured
Thenardier
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (7818)
Sindarius Thornwell (743)
Best Child Acting Pe (455)
Chicago ND fan/SEC b (338)
Well gameday just go (331)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (302)
Happy Birthday, Coac (270)
South Carolina @ Aub (196)
Unsung Hero (178)
Your most famous twi (159)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
2015 - Darian Roseboro
Hillsborough
Chicago ND fan/SEC book i
Spring game 2024
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Softball takes final game
Burger Kings angry whoppe

Old 12-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #61
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Re: Safe to buy Cap One Tix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
I am coming down. where is a good place to stay?
Downtown will be close to the official festivities. I-Drive and US 192 in Kissimmee will have the most and cheapest rooms and is closest to the attractions. Altamonte Springs/Lake Mary will have decently priced rooms and be away from the hubbub. Just depends on what you want. As active duty you can get some discounts: http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts/discounts-military.htm. Be sure to drop by our tailgate! I'll post details once they are set.

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #62
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
I respect you, but I have to say - I am impatient, and so should you be.
ill give it too ya..you know good music but you are a bit slow with fb...we are the youngest team in fbs...get a grip.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:33 PM   #63
GH

Male

CockyCash: 31828
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
Downtown will be close to the official festivities. I-Drive and US 192 in Kissimmee will have the most and cheapest rooms and is closest to the attractions. Altamonte Springs/Lake Mary will have decently priced rooms and be away from the hubbub. Just depends on what you want. As active duty you can get some discounts: http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts/discounts-military.htm. Be sure to drop by our tailgate! I'll post details once they are set.

I just bought four tickets (Section 232, opposite south Carolina's sideline in the second level). I will make sure to drop by, thanks for the information.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #64
bcolinc
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
bcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spurs

Players are saying "see you in Orlando for the bowl game" on Instagram
Old 12-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #65
GamecockSHEP
fatfunnyguy.blogspot.com

Male

CockyCash: 36110
GamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot materialGamecockSHEP is USC mascot material

Will tickets be available outside of the stadium?

My family will be in Orlando for Christmas to take the kids to WDW. I have never been able to afford to travel for a bowl before. I am very excited that Carolina will be playing in the same location I am vacationing in.
GamecockSHEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #66
Flameout12
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannycock View Post
I am impatient as well, but I am also a realist. And the reality is we are building a program that can challenge for the NC every year. I'm not trying to be hard on you man, I have a few years on most of you guy's and I'll be honest with you, I never thought I would see the kinda success we are having on a yearly basis. I just want you to enjoy it more. For us old timers, this is Gamecock heaven, I mean 5 in a row, hot damn, celebrate man.
And learn to enjoy the moment...it may not last.

If our guys win, they may move into the final Top 5. That will be another first for Gamecock football...there's still history to be made with our current bunch of players.

Go Gamecocks! Beat Wisconsin like you beat Arky.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #67
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

The most interesting thing about the Capital One Bowl this year is the tickets looking like credit cards. That's about it.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:54 PM   #68
GH

Male

CockyCash: 31828
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Alright, my hotel room is booked.

Party on
Old 12-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #69
lakemurraycock
Blue Chip

CockyCash: 357
lakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSHEP View Post

My family will be in Orlando for Christmas to take the kids to WDW. I have never been able to afford to travel for a bowl before. I am very excited that Carolina will be playing in the same location I am vacationing in.
Get tickets now. There are still some 50 buck ones left. They are upper corner seats
lakemurraycock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:10 PM   #70
Todescock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Todescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
Because of all the great restaurants, like Applebee's, TGI Friday's, Chili's, O'Charley's, Ruby Tuesday, Houlihan's, and Olive Garden

I heard they also just opened a Cheddar's
Yep horrible Orlando food, god I hate going to places like ravenous pig, cask and larder, Luma, Christies, hillstone. And damn i hate drinking beer at one of the top beer bars in the usa/world in redlight redlight. Oh wait I don't just stay by the horrible generic theme park section of Orlando (but guess what there's actual great restaurants in Disney) but I'm guessing you don't want to pay then 30-50$ it costs to eat at somewhere you would consider up to your standard.

I'm sorry I've been all over the world, and I love Orlando you can go from cheesy theme parks by Disney to pure small town "posh" in winter park, to large city in downtown. Please be educated before you bash places.
Todescock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #71
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
Alright, my hotel room is booked.

Party on
I'm ready!
Old 12-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #72
lakemurraycock
Blue Chip

CockyCash: 357
lakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudly

I have my tickets and parking. :-)
lakemurraycock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:21 PM   #73
tailfeather511
Assistant Waterboy

Male

tailfeather511 has feathers coming intailfeather511 has feathers coming intailfeather511 has feathers coming in

What side of the stadium will have the honor of hosting our fine fans? (I'm not sure as to which section to buy tickets.)
Old 12-09-2013, 01:46 AM   #74
COCKYWOOD
Game MVP

Male

COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

I do need to find RV parking for the bowl game.
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:02 AM   #75
blpanther77
Recruit

blpanther77 is making other chickens nervousblpanther77 is making other chickens nervousblpanther77 is making other chickens nervousblpanther77 is making other chickens nervousblpanther77 is making other chickens nervousblpanther77 is making other chickens nervousblpanther77 is making other chickens nervousblpanther77 is making other chickens nervous

And to think that I actually thought somewhere in this thread someone would have info on a safe site to buy tickets! I should known better!
blpanther77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #76
HannahsDaddy
Walk On

Male

HannahsDaddy has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSHEP View Post

The last time there were plenty going for good prices. I was actually disappointed that I purchased mine ahead of time...
HannahsDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:43 PM   #77
Hoganman1
Walk On

Male

Hoganman1 has hatched from the shell

Nona Blue is pretty nice. It's owned by Graeme McDowell the pro golfer from Ireland that won the 2010 US Open.
Hoganman1 is offline   Reply With Quote