CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
3MTA3
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
rosstheboss
spareparts
Spurticus
MWard
ertman420
usc90grad
Cunningham wants to (1173)
ESPN article on Clow (775)
Clemson Georgia Game (658)
New Led Zep releases (151)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (146)
Truly Inspiring (133)
2014 garnet and blac (84)
2 tickets for USC vs (8)
Chick Redefines the (0)
The Bama series (0)
SEC Network "Take It
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
The Bama series
Clemson Georgia Game to b
ESPN article on Clowney -
2015 - Davon Durant
2016 - Issac Nauta
2015 - Jordan Scarlett -
Softball tops Georgia Sou
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Old 12-04-2013, 11:17 PM   #61
Cock Kool-Aid
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material
Default Re: Clemson fan arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscfreek88 View Post
why? he did nothing wrong
Could it be considered interfering with police to interrupt an arrest like that? I have no idea. Either way, it's obnoxious and childish and if the cops wanted to make an example of his dumbass they probably could. That being said, I probably would have done some stupid shit like this too when I was younger.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:44 AM   #62
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 243600
uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Could it be considered interfering with police to interrupt an arrest like that? I have no idea. Either way, it's obnoxious and childish and if the cops wanted to make an example of his dumbass they probably could. That being said, I probably would have done some stupid shit like this too when I was younger.
You are grasping there.....kid did nothing wrong, and no PD that night would have had time to care about him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2013, 09:03 AM   #63
i29gman
Blue Chip

Male

i29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Belvedere View Post
If Dabo had avoided "the rant"... none of this would be happening.

It will happen until he wins or leaves. Sucks for him.
This is very true. This rivalry has always been spirited but Abo's little staged ploy rant has turned it up another notch. It is also true that somehow Clem Tech fans think it is the normal order for them to dominate us on the football field and change is a frustrating thing for them. I have an educated almost 60 year old sister (Clem Tech graduate) who actually posted on Facebook that what Abo said "needed to be said," as if somehow Carolina needed to be put in its rightful place for turning the rivalry around. They are a delusional fan base and I will savor every moment we control their misery. Long live Abo.
i29gman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:04 AM   #64
henmania
Game MVP

Male

henmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
That's true. Dabo said it is not so much of a rivalry as it is a domination. We need to keep needling them, five bombing them, taunting them, and beating them until Dabo gives a public statement acknowledges us as a rival, admits that we are Carolina, USC, and The University of South Carolina. Incidentally, every Clemson fan I know has endorsed Dabo's rant so they deserve every bit of it.

Dabo actually called it a great rivalry in his pre-game presser the week before the game. I was amazed no journalist called him out on it. If spurrier had done this, he would have a gotten a lengthy column from Josh Kendall analyzing how spurrier contradicted himself. But Blabo gets a pass.
henmania is offline   Reply With Quote