CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
U-Dub Gamecock
rosstheboss
ReadR00ster
Latti
donbgamecock
GamecockStud
ConwayGamecock
Regalcock
Bobby Boucher
usc1
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (6522)
BREAD (551)
Sindarius Thornwell (492)
Dress shirt help (383)
Best Child Acting Pe (319)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (217)
Well gameday just go (162)
South Carolina @ Aub (154)
Unsung Hero (108)
Chicago ND fan/SEC b (81)
Gamecocks in the Majors/M
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
Burger Kings angry whoppe
Sindarius Thornwell Draft
Chicago ND fan/SEC book i
Happy Birthday, Coach Spu
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Need Bama-USC Tickets (Ba
boiled peanuts

Old 12-09-2013, 01:31 PM   #121
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit
Default Re: Call of Duty Ghosts

anybody play it on next-gen? i've heard there's not a whole helluva lot of difference between the two (aside from the frame rate, obviously).

i can't wait for treyarch's next offering. hopefully they'll design it for the next-gen consoles and then port down, rather than the other way around. i want a true, next-gen CoD experience from them.

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:58 PM   #122
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 200
InletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
anybody play it on next-gen? i've heard there's not a whole helluva lot of difference between the two (aside from the frame rate, obviously).

i can't wait for treyarch's next offering. hopefully they'll design it for the next-gen consoles and then port down, rather than the other way around. i want a true, next-gen CoD experience from them.
I play have for Xbox One and there is a vast improvement in the game! It's major distinct features are with the textures, guns, camo and when a grenade goes off; it's unreal how awesome it looks!
InletCock1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:14 PM   #123
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
I play have for Xbox One and there is a vast improvement in the game! It's major distinct features are with the textures, guns, camo and when a grenade goes off; it's unreal how awesome it looks!

cool. good to hear. i'm looking forward to the next treyarch game...they always seem to play better (and more importantly, have WAY better map design) IMO.

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:38 PM   #124
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post

This is the main reason I haven't gone out and tried to get a new system yet. I play COD more than anything and there isn't enough incentive for me to get a new gen system when COD isn't that much different. I agree with you, hopefully the make COD for the new gen and then port down to the PS3 and 360 for the next release.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #125
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

My PS3 is dead again and in the shop. Hopefully, it'll be ready Thursday.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #126
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
My PS3 is dead again and in the shop. Hopefully, it'll be ready Thursday.
That sucks. Hurry back. Longhorn is back and between him and Todd we need someone else to pick up their slack. We said we were going to report them for boosting last night since they went a combined 0-15 in a game of S&R lol.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #127
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

At the suggestion of some people on the internet, I started running the Squadmate support streak last night. That dude is a beast. He is a lot more effective than the dog. He was getting me kills left and right and helped me root out some campers since I was able to get behind his riot shield. He swaps to the pistol reall quick to kill people. I couldn't imagine the frustration of playing a full team that ran this support streak.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:29 PM   #128
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

So I got my PS3 reflowed and was excited to get back on tonight. I hooked it up and sat there anxiously waiting in it to boot. Then I realized it wouldn't connect to the internet. It kept saying no ethernet connection. I checked everything and all cables were connected. I also noticed my controller would only work while connected via the USB port. I tried everything I could find. I restored the ps3 to factory settings, etc. Nothing worked. I am wondering if the people who reflowed it screwed something up. I'm not a happy camper.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:51 AM   #129
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully the people who did it will try to fix it. I've been lucky my 40gb fatty hasn't given me any real trouble. Hopefully it will last until I can upgrade to the PS4, but you never know with electronics.

On another note I just read that the latest 360 patched nerfed my beloved MSBS. Yet they still allow silenced snipers to have one shot kills.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:58 AM   #130
bravecock524
Nesemiea

Male

CockyCash: 40960
bravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
So I got my PS3 reflowed and was excited to get back on tonight. I hooked it up and sat there anxiously waiting in it to boot. Then I realized it wouldn't connect to the internet. It kept saying no ethernet connection. I checked everything and all cables were connected. I also noticed my controller would only work while connected via the USB port. I tried everything I could find. I restored the ps3 to factory settings, etc. Nothing worked. I am wondering if the people who reflowed it screwed something up. I'm not a happy camper.
Sounds like they messed up your wireless NIC if that is what you use to get internet because that would also cause the bluetooth not to work either.
bravecock524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #131
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

I don't use my Internet wirelessly. The damn thing wouldn't even recognize an ethernet cable being connected. I think they just forgot to plug something back in. I just dropped it off and they're going to check it.