CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
eaglegolf018
Coulwoodwarlord
ReadR00ster
HelleraisingCock
MWard
SAETerrier
Acockolypse Now
CoverTwo
ertman420
sc455
Larenz Bryant update (2002)
Victor Hampton Arres (1202)
Joeckel Transfering (1178)
2016 - Greg Little (816)
UK's Whitlow to tran (736)
What type of snake i (667)
response from charte (606)
Wu Tang affiliated r (517)
Attendance next seas (301)
how has more ESPN an (223)
2015 Warm/Warmer/Favorite
Joeckel Transfering from
how has more ESPN anounce
Gamecock Legacy recruits/
Victor Hampton Arrested
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
A'ja Wilson
Larenz Bryant update?
2016 - Greg Little
**USC vs. The Citadel GAM

Old 12-10-2013, 07:30 PM   #1
vegasmark
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 210
vegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talonsvegasmark has developed his gaff and talons
Default Who did the trooper call?

"I've got Clowney."

http://www.thestate.com/2013/12/10/3...-ticketed.html
Old 12-10-2013, 07:34 PM   #2
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 500
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material
Default Re: Who did the trooper call?

Well that was boring.

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:40 PM   #3
scunyon
Boots To Asses

Male

scunyon has hatched from the shell
Send a message via Yahoo to scunyon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasmark View Post

His supervisor. Anytime someone that is "known" (politician, celebrity, etc.) is stopped, it usually runs up the chain. Not to keep an officer from doing their job, but just so the brass will not be blind sided when all the FOIA requests come in.
scunyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:43 PM   #4
CANTLICKOUR
GAMECOCK

Male

CANTLICKOUR is sharpening his clawsCANTLICKOUR is sharpening his clawsCANTLICKOUR is sharpening his clawsCANTLICKOUR is sharpening his claws

He called Dabo. Just let him know he could stop him even though Clemson couldn't.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #5
GSC2013
Recruit

Male

GSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his comb

Yep. I used to work in LE. If you stop someone who you know the media is going to cover, let your Sgt know, just so they aren't caught off guard. Professional thing to do.
GSC2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:38 PM   #6
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 0
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

It was 102 degrees Fahrenheit then apparently. Clowney should fight this and win due to faulty equipment
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:44 PM   #7
GSC2013
Recruit

Male

GSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his combGSC2013 is developing his comb

Haha, whats the difference in the Clemson O line and the SC Highway Patrol? HP can stop Clowney.
GSC2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:12 PM   #8
Todescock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Todescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervousTodescock is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock88 View Post
It was 102 degrees Fahrenheit then apparently. Clowney should fight this and win due to faulty equipment
Equipment was VERY faulty, there is no way that trooper was going 140 mph, look at how fast he was going in reference to the other cars, he should be going double the speed of the others cars and I promise you he is not. When he's supposably going 110 other cars are passing him.
Todescock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:16 PM   #9
highstick
Walk On

Male

highstick is learning to peck

Actually there was a foot race between JD, Taj, and Sammy Watkins...They started at the Bluff Road exit and headed north on I77. JD gave Taj and Sammy at 6 mile head start. He passed them somewhere north of the Ft. Jackson exit and it took him to Blythewood before he could slow down. In the meantime, it set off every radar gun on I77 south of Ridgeway..
highstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:21 PM   #10
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

It doesn't matter how fast he was going. It was stupid of him to do that. What was he thinking? I hope God doesn't show him the hard way that he is not invincible.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #11
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins

Clowney drives an SRT8!!! That kicks ass!

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #12
sporkgod50
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 97410000
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
It doesn't matter how fast he was going. It was stupid of him to do that. What was he thinking? I hope God doesn't show him the hard way that he is not invincible.
dear lord, what an absurd post.

sporkgod50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:05 PM   #13
scunyon
Boots To Asses

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todescock View Post
Equipment was VERY faulty, there is no way that trooper was going 140 mph, look at how fast he was going in reference to the other cars, he should be going double the speed of the others cars and I promise you he is not. When he's supposably going 110 other cars are passing him.
The temperature is from the video vault in the trunk, just like the volt reading for electrical system (somewhere between 13.0 to 13.9).

And I can assure you he was running 141mph. The video doesn't really show it but he is. Much in the way that you can't hear the siren. If you don't believe it, I can show you some videos of mine where I've gotten my Tahoe topped out at 140mph and it doesn't "seem" like it. But the speedometer, gps and radar all said 140 so that's what I'll go with.

And when the Trooper caught up to him he'd already slowed down and slipped into the right lane (like most people do when they see you cut the median and hit the blues as you engage in Super Pursuit Mode).

Last edited by scunyon; 12-10-2013 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Forgot something.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:28 PM   #14
Nassau Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Nassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPitNassau Gamecock rules the CockPit

8:30 Saturday night - should have just been leaving the Atlanta dome after we beat Auburn to play for the N.C.!
Old 12-10-2013, 10:35 PM   #15
Gamecock_Aholic
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot material

Maybe he was calling his supervisor to see if he would get fired like the cop who pulled over Dabo.
Gamecock_Aholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:12 PM   #16
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 20450
Mechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talons

Going at 140 to catch someone doing 110 seems funny to me. What was the bigger threat? E=mv^2.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:18 PM   #17
scunyon
Boots To Asses

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanical Cock View Post
Going at 140 to catch someone doing 110 seems funny to me. What was the bigger threat? E=mv^2.
Not everyone slows down and had JC continued at 110, he wouldn't have ever been caught if the Trooper was only doing 110. And I would think the bigger threat is the one who isn't trained in driving well over the speed limit.

If it wasn't JC and wasn't a speeding violation, would going 140 to catch a child molester/murderer/rapist be ok?
Old 12-10-2013, 11:20 PM   #18
Sir Cuss
Blue Chip

Female

Sir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEL View Post
With regards to a speeding ticket, I'm fairly certain that's the only thing that matters. If he wasn't speeding, it wasn't stupid.

Sir Cuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:24 AM   #19
JohnnyB21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 520
JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material

doing 40 over and he got a speeding ticket and can pay a fine or fight it in court. If I did 40 over, my license would be gone and possibly in jail. Hell, I did 22 over and got careless operation.

34-17 29-7 34-13 27-17 31-17

Coming for #6 next season!!!

154-71 in past 5 seasons against Clemson.
JohnnyB21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:30 AM   #20
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB21 View Post
doing 40 over and he got a speeding ticket and can pay a fine or fight it in court. If I did 40 over, my license would be gone and possibly in jail. Hell, I did 22 over and got careless operation.
Careless operation doesn't even carry any points. Hell, I've been pulled over doing 105 entering NC and got a verbal warning.

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote