CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
3MTA3
JerseyBird
ertman420
GarnetSwarm1990
rosstheboss
Ericvol2096
spareparts
usc90grad
MWard
ESPN article on Clow (1065)
Clemson Georgia Game (834)
Mangus now coaching (716)
Can Tennessee get to (523)
Chick Redefines the (314)
Spread vs. aTm (263)
The Bama series (254)
Truly Inspiring (226)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (218)
2 Crazy things (196)
2015 - Taj Griffin
Worse Hire Brad Scott or
2 Crazy things
The Bama series
2016 - Issac Nauta
2015 - Davon Durant
Lindy's top 100 for 2010
Can Tennessee get to a Bo
Mangus now coaching TEs
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM

Old 12-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #1
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 200
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material
Default My Road Trip To Philly

To start out....I have had enough of snow for the rest of winter......I had to drive though the small blizzard they had up there Sunday...It took me almost 8 hours to get from DC to Philly...
I did have a nice trip for the most part...I visited a few sights I have not been to and really enjoyed some food inside the Beltway....Waaaaaay over priced but very good
In Philly I really enjoyed myself...Stayed right in the middle of the city and not only the shopping and historical sights are great so was the food...Also the folks up there are very very nice and helpful...Didn't come across one A Hole in Philly...
On top of all of that while in an Italian eatery I ran into a fellow Letterman....Michael Ferrell, he was a running back in the 70s, he played along with others Jeff Grantz...I was wearing my ring and he noticed it and struck up a conversation...We had a couple of drinks and had some laughs...He is doing very well for himself as he has had a law practice in NJ and PA. for some years now..
One other nugget before I go....I met a fellow Gamecock Alumi in the Chiles restaurant the next night...He is actually from Mt. Pleasant and was up for some biz trip and we GAMEEEEEE COOOOOCKED acrossed the bar at each other....
Anyway just though some of you would see this interesting...Especially some of the older posters..(Spurty) about Farrell
I highly recommend if you can take a trip up to Philly...The historic area is great and I really enjoyed my whole experience....
Old 12-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #2
4Runner
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 225
4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: My Road Trip To Philly

Sounds good. Please update your sig. :)
4Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #3
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Oh I forgot....The Carolina fan in Chilis lives in Goose Creek...He works for an auto dealership in MT.Pleasant....Maybe he is a member of this board...
Old 12-12-2013, 09:02 PM   #4
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Runner View Post
Sounds good. Please update your sig. :)
....Don't worry, its coming soon...I have my people working on it...
Old 12-12-2013, 10:47 PM   #5
4Runner
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 225
4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous4Runner is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
....Don't worry, its coming soon...I have my people working on it...
4Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:42 AM   #6
uscsabres
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his comb

Quote:
Also the folks up there are very very nice and helpful...Didn't come across one A Hole in Philly...
Lies and slander.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:40 AM   #7
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 20450
Mechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talonsMechanical Cock has developed his gaff and talons

The restaurants on 2nd and market on south are solid.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:30 AM   #8
USC65
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
USC65 is sharpening his clawsUSC65 is sharpening his clawsUSC65 is sharpening his clawsUSC65 is sharpening his clawsUSC65 is sharpening his claws

Quote:
To start out....I have had enough of snow for the rest of winter......I had to drive though the small blizzard they had up there Sunday...It took me almost 8 hours to get from DC to Philly...
I did have a nice trip for the most part...I visited a few sights I have not been to and really enjoyed some food inside the Beltway....Waaaaaay over priced but very good
In Philly I really enjoyed myself...Stayed right in the middle of the city and not only the shopping and historical sights are great so was the food...Also the folks up there are very very nice and helpful...Didn't come across one A Hole in Philly...
On top of all of that while in an Italian eatery I ran into a fellow Letterman....Michael Ferrell, he was a running back in the 70s, he played along with others Jeff Grantz...I was wearing my ring and he noticed it and struck up a conversation...We had a couple of drinks and had some laughs...He is doing very well for himself as he has had a law practice in NJ and PA. for some years now..
One other nugget before I go....I met a fellow Gamecock Alumi in the Chiles restaurant the next night...He is actually from Mt. Pleasant and was up for some biz trip and we GAMEEEEEE COOOOOCKED acrossed the bar at each other....
Anyway just though some of you would see this interesting...Especially some of the older posters..(Spurty) about Farrell
I highly recommend if you can take a trip up to Philly...The historic area is great and I really enjoyed my whole experience....
If you didn't meet an A-hole in Philly: you didn't stay long enough. Remember these are the fans that booed Santa Claus at an Eagles game a few years ago.
USC65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #9
Cockypantherfan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1627
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

I need to make a trip up to Philly.. I love traveling and I know I would love the sights and food especially in Philly.
Cockypantherfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:54 PM   #10
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC65 View Post
If you didn't meet an A-hole in Philly: you didn't stay long enough. Remember these are the fans that booed Santa Claus at an Eagles game a few years ago.
....Maybe...who knows...I stayed for 4 days....Hell I asked a bunch of questions and not one refused to help.....