CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Latti
ReadR00ster
U-Dub Gamecock
rosstheboss
Bobby Boucher
usc1
b381l
roosterdude21
acejrock
NJCocky14
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (8001)
Super-Efficient Ax (323)
South Carolina @ Aub (281)
BREAD (245)
Starz Black Sails (168)
Dress shirt help (167)
2015 - Auden Tate
Josh Cunningham Power For
MLB 14: The Show (PS4)
2016 - Greg Little
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
How to cut the mustard
Larenz Bryant update?
What is your perfect egg?
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
Connor Mitch

Old 12-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #41
bmccall
legally alarmed

Male

CockyCash: 26001179
bmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot material
Default Re: Battlefield 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
i typically don't touch the sensitivity...i just roll with default and try to get used to it.

but i'm getting old...reflexes ain't what they used to be...i need it to be on slow motion turning or i'm all over the dang place. lol.
Haha. At least its not just me. It's great as long as there isn't some guy I see in my periphery about to knife me and I can't get turned even halfway around.

I might try to set it back to 20 or so, I think the default is 30. Going to take some horrible rounds played by yours truly but over time I will probably get used to it that way as you said to begin with.
bmccall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #42
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 200
InletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervous

I'm run a 44 sensitivity and it's insane
InletCock1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:02 PM   #43
bmccall
legally alarmed

Male

bmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
I'm run a 44 sensitivity and it's insane
44? How do you hit anybody?

I feel like at a 44 I would barely touch my right stick and do a full 360 lol
Old 12-11-2013, 05:50 PM   #44
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

InletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervous

It's def. a work your way up sensitivity.
Old 12-11-2013, 05:56 PM   #45
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

44!?! i'm too old for that shit. lol.

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:00 AM   #46
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1318
Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly

Just got it for the one.. its sick..
Cockdiesel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:01 AM   #47
bmccall
legally alarmed

Male

I've been getting this fuzzy screen online a lot too

Some of these peeps are saying its a feature, I'm not so sure

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...5670153587036/
Old 12-13-2013, 12:37 PM   #48
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccall View Post
I've been getting this fuzzy screen online a lot too

Some of these peeps are saying its a feature, I'm not so sure

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...5670153587036/
It's not a feature, it's a bug...people are stupid.

The blur is caused by the commander and it is not intended...the X1 patch (due either this week or early next week) should fix the bug along with resolving a few stability issues.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Old 12-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #49
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockdiesel7 View Post
Just got it for the one.. its sick..
Yes it is. Beautiful game.

I thought you were getting a ps4? The troll isn't gonna be happy.

'Murica.

Old 12-13-2013, 12:50 PM   #50
bmccall
legally alarmed

Male

Quote:
It's not a feature, it's a bug...people are stupid.

The blur is caused by the commander and it is not intended...the X1 patch (due either this week or early next week) should fix the bug along with resolving a few stability issues.

Didn't think it was a feature. Because that would be a really stupid feature. Thanks
Old 12-13-2013, 01:24 PM   #51
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccall View Post
Didn't think it was a feature. Because that would be a really stupid feature. Thanks

no problem. here's a list of some of the bugs they're tracking...the commander EMP bug is said to be fixed just as soon as they can implement the patch:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...5670203355766/

Old 12-13-2013, 01:25 PM   #52
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Yes it is. Beautiful game.

I thought you were getting a ps4? The troll isn't gonna be happy.

'Murica.

Didn't you know?, Xbox One. Bill Gates with his Microsoft affiliated tattoos, killed the President of Sony.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:48 PM   #53
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

symthetic released their stat breakdown of weapons/gadgets used. pretty interesting.

a few observations:

- they better not nerf the freakin' stingers...less than 2% of engi's are running them.
- no wonder we never get revived...almost nobody runs the paddles
- surprised 20% of support players run the claymores...i never see them. they'll probably get nerfed. lol.
- 80% of engi's are running slams. no way they don't get nerfed...you just KNOW the little message board whiners are complaining like crazy if that many people are running them.
- no way the V40 minis don't get nerfed. i bet they reduce the number held to two.

http://forum.symthic.com/battlefield...ing-eachother/

Old 12-13-2013, 03:48 PM   #54
bmccall
legally alarmed

Male

Quote:
symthetic released their stat breakdown of weapons/gadgets used. pretty interesting.

a few observations:

- they better not nerf the freakin' stingers...less than 2% of engi's are running them.
- no wonder we never get revived...almost nobody runs the paddles
- surprised 20% of support players run the claymores...i never see them. they'll probably get nerfed. lol.
- 80% of engi's are running slams. no way they don't get nerfed...you just KNOW the little message board whiners are complaining like crazy if that many people are running them.
- no way the V40 minis don't get nerfed. i bet they reduce the number held to two.

http://forum.symthic.com/battlefield...ing-eachother/
The mini's are ridiculous. "..at the expense of doing less damage" my aunt fannie

I don't run paddles as much as I used to...sometimes you need that grenade launcher when you don't have it.

I've never been killed by a slam to my memory. Surprisingly. And I hardly ever equip them myself. Interesting to see their popularity.

I almost always run claymores when running support class on defenders.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:05 PM   #55
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

I had 17 revives last night on Rush lol! I run paddles and get lots of points with them! And whats a Slam?
Old 12-13-2013, 04:11 PM   #56
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

And I'm so sick of being on the X1 and play Conquest and it sticks me in Squad TDM! I mean c'mon man!
Old 12-13-2013, 04:15 PM   #57
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

the minis are definitely powerful enough. i run them because i can throw them farther and, at least to me, they're easier to "aim" than the frags. i don't want to see their damage reduced, but i wouldn't get all bent out of shape to see the max number carried reduced to 2.

the slams are basically like the AT mines with the wonderful exception of being able to be thrown and, quite literally, placed anywhere. you can throw them in shallow water channels and get boat kills, place them on a heli while it's still on the helipad...bad guy gets in, takes off, blows up. same with vehicles if they reach a certain speed. you can put them on buildings and if somebody rides by they'll explode. things like that.

and i run paddles, health bag, and the combat medic perk tree when i use assault. i like reviving folks.

Old 12-13-2013, 04:19 PM   #58
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
And I'm so sick of being on the X1 and play Conquest and it sticks me in Squad TDM! I mean c'mon man!

gotta stay away from the quick match option.

Old 12-13-2013, 06:30 PM   #59
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

fyi: 675mb update for BF4 on the X1 today...i will try and find the patch notes.

Old 12-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #60
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

here we go:

We are now rolling out a new game update on Xbox One, and are already working on the next update based on your feedback. This update includes a number of stability improvements that should fix some of the most common crashes.

Dec 13 Xbox One Game Update Notes
-Fixed three common crashes that could occur during map transitions
-Fixed a common crash that could occur when using the in-game Battlelog in the "end of round" screen
-Fixed two crashes related to destroying vehicles
-Fixed a crash that could occur when the player lost connection to a server
-Fixed a crash that could occur when using the scoreboard
-Fixed a crash that could occur when players were using the voice chat
-Optimized performance when shooting destroyed Levolution objects on some levels
-Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
-Fixed the "one-hit kill" bug where damage from a single bullet sometimes was applied multiple times. This could lead to firefights where normal rifles sometimes dealt one-shot kills, which is not as designed
-Fixed a memory leak that could lead to crashes at certain points
-Further reduced the probability of getting a corrupt save file in the single player campaign
-Fixed the audio drop outs that could occur when playing on large maps. Typical map affected was Golmud Railway in Conquest with 64 players. Ambient sound would sometimes cut out, like foley sounds from player running, vehicle engine sounds, vehicle movement sounds, and map ambient sounds
-Fixed an issue with going online after resuming your Xbox One from suspended mode
-Fixed some issues with the handling of Xbox One parties
-Made the icons used to signal voice chat status more reliable

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...4770293888514/