CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler > Carolina Eats

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Coulwoodwarlord
eaglegolf018
SAETerrier
gamecock88
uscgmck
HelleraisingCock
3MTA3
Latti
JerseyBird
GamecockInHell
Larenz Bryant update (1125)
Hillsborough (584)
Joeckel Transfering (577)
UK's Whitlow to tran (540)
2016 - Greg Little (518)
2015 - Chris Clark (505)
Bamberg High School (349)
USC Tartan Unvieled (341)
Its April 15th and i (316)
response from charte (248)
**USC vs. The Citadel GAM
response from charter abo
Kelcy and Vic questioned
A'ja Wilson
Larenz Bryant update?
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
14 Dining-Related Taboos
SC Supreme Court Rules ag
2015 - Lorenzo Nunez
Jameis Winston's Accuser

Old 12-11-2013, 10:23 PM   #21
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 1065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material
Default Re: Your Final Meal

Bone in ribeye med rare
Fried chicken thighs
Pulled pork bbq with mustard based sauce
Collard greens
Macaroni and cheese
Fried okra
Sweet tea
Pecan pie
Yellow cake with chocolate icing
Birthday cake ice cream

I think that's a good appetizer. I will post the main course later.
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:24 PM   #22
GamecockSuperFan
Run the damn ball

Male

CockyCash: 1000
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

I've never been asked a harder question in my life. Seriously. This will have to be breakfast/lunch/dinner/dessert all in one big meal. I like starches too, so if theres a lot of those and no greens well so be it.

Starting with breakfast..

Sausage Gravy Biscuits

Fried Chicken & Waffles (Honey Mustard for the chicken, Syrup for the waffles)

Corn Souffle - if you've never had it, find someone to bake it immeGiately.

Red Beans & Rice

Country Fried Steak w/ White Gravy.

Some bomb A** Mac n Cheese. Not some all pasta no cheesy crap

The best pizza in America (Not in the world cause Italy that's some eh, don't trust its all a lie)

Oreo/Ice cream sandwich Cake

Sweet Tea to drink

Last edited by GamecockSuperFan; 12-11-2013 at 11:00 PM.
GamecockSuperFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM   #23
Captain9Dragons
Forest Grump

Male

CockyCash: 22107959
Captain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot material

pinto beans/cornbread, 3 sides of bacon, gravy biscuit, large sweet tea
Old 12-11-2013, 10:31 PM   #24
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPit

Appetizer:

Nachos & Cheese

Main Course:

1 Mcgangbang
1 bowl of Chinese chicken & broccoli
1 bowl of chicken Mai Fun
1 bowl of shrimp alfredo (penna pasta)
2 biscuits (Red Lobster)
2 biscuits (Popeyes)
1 lobster roll
2 slices of pizza New York style (1 pepperoni & 1 sausage/jalapeno)

Dessert:

Small peice of butter cake
Small Dairy Queen chocolate xtreme blizzard

Drink:

2 liter of wild cherry Pepsi

Changed it up a little from what I posted in the originally thread.
Gamecocks321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:41 PM   #25
Tony
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
Tony is sharpening his clawsTony is sharpening his clawsTony is sharpening his clawsTony is sharpening his claws

^^The above. You would be in a food coma, probably be DOA before the chair/noose/syringe was ready!
Old 12-12-2013, 02:30 AM   #26
BlakelyH19
4-Star

Male

BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit

Rolls and peanuts from Logan's Roadhouse
Hibachi Filet and Chicken and the rice with a Dr. Pepper from Wasabi
Reese's PB Molten Chocolate Cake from chili's

Old 12-12-2013, 04:49 AM   #27
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 200
InletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervous

Do I have to eat food? I'd gladly take Carrie Underwood as my last meal along with a Bottle of Blue Label!
InletCock1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:49 AM   #28
ERNIET
GAMECOCK 43

Male

CockyCash: 490
ERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervousERNIET is making other chickens nervous

If we are talking food. A good Buford Stew.
ERNIET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:31 AM   #29
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Viennas and Saltines

Last edited by treys1986; 12-12-2013 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Added the saltines. Can't eat Viennas without them.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:42 AM   #30
TS-45 Gamecock
Earning a Scholly

Male

TS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudlyTS-45 Gamecock is crowing loudly

Slab of baby back ribs with big ole baked tater and wash it down with a cheese burger a plenty from the Beacon. That way when they fry me I get to crap all over the place.

TS-45 Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:44 AM   #31
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by treys1986 View Post
Viennas and Saltines
Ike Turner meal right there

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:45 AM   #32
SR4-AJ1
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 10585636
SR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his combSR4-AJ1 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
Do I have to eat food? I'd gladly take Carrie Underwood as my last meal along with a Bottle of Blue Label!

This!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2013, 09:52 AM   #33
Jack Garnet
@SCBravesFan23

Male

CockyCash: 483
Jack Garnet is making other chickens nervousJack Garnet is making other chickens nervousJack Garnet is making other chickens nervousJack Garnet is making other chickens nervousJack Garnet is making other chickens nervousJack Garnet is making other chickens nervousJack Garnet is making other chickens nervousJack Garnet is making other chickens nervous

A good philly cheesesteak. Some chicken wings. A filet. Five Guys french fries. My grandmother's mac and cheese. Dr. Pepper. Wild Turkey American Honey. And for desert a Chick-Fil-A cookies and cream milkshake. Then some more Wild Turkey.

Jack Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:58 PM   #34
Cockypantherfan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1627
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakelyH19 View Post
Rolls and peanuts from Logan's Roadhouse
Hibachi Filet and Chicken and the rice with a Dr. Pepper from Wasabi
Reese's PB Molten Chocolate Cake from chili's

These are absolutely DEADLY. I love them, but haven't eaten @ Logan's in probably 5 or 6 years.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:58 PM   #35
Cockypantherfan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1627
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post

Last edited by Cockypantherfan; 12-12-2013 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Needed some more "Wooooooo!"
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:07 PM   #36
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthtripous View Post
This is easy
Waffle House!
Patty Melt Plate on wheat bread with onion, (this is the normal way it comes) double hash browns scattered, smothered and doubled covered

Pecan waffle

tea half sweet, half unsweet

This is the meal I ate on 12/31/1999. I was in the Waffle House as it turned to 2000. (I was not 21 yet so where else to ring in the New Year but the Waffle House!) I also ate this on the morning of 12/21/2012. Why do you ask? These are all days that the world was going to "end". Now, I never bought into that crap, but on the chance that it all hit the fan I wanted to be sure I had my favorite meal of all times one last time before it happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
^^ I think he is serious.

Trailer Park Supervisor
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 03:22 PM   #37
HardRockCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 9998250
HardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot materialHardRockCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by etowngangsta View Post
Bone in ribeye med rare
Fried chicken thighs
Pulled pork bbq with mustard based sauce
Collard greens
Macaroni and cheese
Fried okra
Sweet tea
Pecan pie
Yellow cake with chocolate icing
Birthday cake ice cream

I think that's a good appetizer. I will post the main course later.
I like your style ETown, pretty good start
HardRockCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 03:24 PM   #38
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Miyabis without hesitation.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #39
zappa
Bowl MVP

Male

zappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot materialzappa is USC mascot material

Sweatman's hash and rice
fried fresh okra
salmon patties
flan
Old 12-13-2013, 11:53 AM   #40
Cocky chick
Blue Chip

Female

Cocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPit

Big ole dripping cheeseburger, fries and an actual real Coke - won't be worrying about the caffeine at that point.
Cocky chick is online now   Reply With Quote