CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ertman420
Master Bedroom
3MTA3
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
Ericvol2096
RGHoskins
usc90grad
rosstheboss
thekob
Mangus now coaching (903)
Can Tennessee get to (702)
Chick Redefines the (430)
2 Crazy things (393)
Worse Hire Brad Scot (349)
ESPN Article on HBC (337)
Spread vs. aTm (328)
The Bama series (325)
Lindy's top 100 for (290)
2014 garnet and blac (145)
Mangus now coaching TEs
2001 vs Sandstorm
Connor Shaw: Atlanta, Cle
2 Crazy things
ESPN Article on HBC on on
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Can Tennessee get to a Bo
Spurrier would take Clown
Worse Hire Brad Scott or
Spread vs. aTm

Old 12-13-2013, 06:50 PM   #61
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 200
InletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: Battlefield 4

Awesome! They took long enough lol
InletCock1989 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:18 PM   #62
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1318
Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
Yes it is. Beautiful game.

I thought you were getting a ps4? The troll isn't gonna be happy.

'Murica.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
I sent you a PM for your Gamertag and telling you about how I was gonna get Xbox one
Cockdiesel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:23 PM   #63
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockdiesel7 View Post
I sent you a PM for your Gamertag and telling you about how I was gonna get Xbox one

i rarely even check to see if i have a PM. lol.

gamertag is w0ndermonkey, though i'm not sure how the friend system works on the one. it's definitely different.

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:02 PM   #64
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly

Quote:

gamertag is w0ndermonkey, though i'm not sure how the friend system works on the one. it's definitely different.
I played both and loved the feel of the one over the ps4, don't know if it was a preference thing or what
Old 12-13-2013, 09:14 PM   #65
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

InletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervous

Quote:

I hate how it doesn't tell you when friends are online
InletCock1989 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:19 PM   #66
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
I hate how it doesn't tell you when friends are online

i have a feeling a lot of that stuff is going to change...they're listening to the community.

Old 12-14-2013, 12:06 PM   #67
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

Sent you a request.. mine is A Stray D0nkey
Old 12-14-2013, 02:56 PM   #68
usc52
Workaholic

Male

usc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to usc52

I still haven't made up my mind on getting the xbox one or ps4. Unfortunatly I have leveld up pretty high on BF4 and don't want to lose all my stats. So at this moment in time I am leaning towards the ps4
usc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 03:11 PM   #69
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc52 View Post
I still haven't made up my mind on getting the xbox one or ps4. Unfortunatly I have leveld up pretty high on BF4 and don't want to lose all my stats. So at this moment in time I am leaning towards the ps4
All my friends have x1 thats why I chose it
Old 12-14-2013, 04:20 PM   #70
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc52 View Post

it's a COMPLETELY different game on next-gen. other than the basic map layout and the weapons, there's really not much that's the same...and even the maps are different really...way more flags and more open area.

more and different vehicles on every map.

just two totally different games/experiences. i would suggest resetting your stats no matter which platform you choose. i just don't see the stats translating well from one game to the other. i reset mine and i have never looked back...plus, it gives me something to look forward to (the unlocks) again.

just my two pennies.

Old 12-14-2013, 04:48 PM   #71
usc52
Workaholic

Male

usc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to usc52

Quote:
it's a COMPLETELY different game on next-gen. other than the basic map layout and the weapons, there's really not much that's the same...and even the maps are different really...way more flags and more open area.

more and different vehicles on every map.

just two totally different games/experiences. i would suggest resetting your stats no matter which platform you choose. i just don't see the stats translating well from one game to the other. i reset mine and i have never looked back...plus, it gives me something to look forward to (the unlocks) again.

just my two pennies.
nm im a dumbass and didnt read your whole message.. haha my bad
usc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:21 PM   #72
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

for you non-premium members out there, the china rising DLC pack is supposed to be out today...i think it's free to anybody who pre-ordered the game.

Old 12-17-2013, 03:22 PM   #73
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockdiesel7 View Post
Sent you a request.. mine is A Stray D0nkey

man, i'm not ignoring you...i've looked...i can't find anywhere that there's a friend request.

they're gonna have to change that part of the UI...kind of frustrating.

Old 12-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #74
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

BF4 patch for the X1 today. glad they addressed the kill trading bug...that was annoying.

patch notes:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...0493750544100/

Old 12-26-2013, 06:59 PM   #75
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

why I love BF4

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #76
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

I get kicked from every other game I get put in and I click on conquest and it puts me in team deathmatch all the time
Old 01-05-2014, 06:12 PM   #77
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

holy crap.

i'm not sure what they did to the server search feature, but it is totally borked on the X1. also, the server placement is completely screwed...it tries to lump everybody playing into the same 5-10 servers while hundreds of them sit unoccupied.

so frustrating.