CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
roosterdude21
Cockypantherfan
sporkgod50
i29gman
Lalli25
F4rpoole
Thenardier
Spur's Addiction
Gyle41386
qcgamecock
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (1797)
The #AskEmmert Q& (574)
Stadium Ratings-Site (417)
Construction of Worl (281)
Peach Bowl name retu (279)
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!! (276)
Save Electricity By (228)
HELP calculating acr (201)
How Experienced In P (133)
NBA Wants to Up Age (128)
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Jameis Winston's Accuser
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
2015 - Tommy Hatton
2015 - Lorenzo Nunez
2015 - Davon Durant
Stadium Ratings-Site rate
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
The #AskEmmert Q&A Is

Old 12-15-2013, 01:45 AM   #41
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76
Default Re: Full Jameis Winston police report

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
Whoever leaked this is a scumbag who has NO PLACE in a criminal justice position of any kind

Great integrity, Florida
Pretty sure this falls under the freedom of information act. Also the same reason they had to release the tapes from the Sandy Hook 911 calls from last year.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:13 AM   #42
GarnetSwarm1990
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
GarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his comb

Way too many scumbags on this planet to blame this on the girl but isn't it common knowledge among young women that you NEVER go anywhere alone? EVER.

Buddy system ladies. Never take your eye off your drink either. I think they should start putting lids on women's drinks at bars.
GarnetSwarm1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:24 AM   #43
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

This is just a sad story all around. Awful for her and imagine being her dad and knowing he was raped. Just terrible.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:34 AM   #44
Cock Kool-Aid
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
Pretty sure this falls under the freedom of information act. Also the same reason they had to release the tapes from the Sandy Hook 911 calls from last year.

This.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:38 AM   #45
Cock Kool-Aid
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
And yet you blame the guy for taking home a girl who, MOST LIKELY wanted to go home with him! But yet, she said this because her father probably hated the fact she had sex with a black guy!?! Yeah, sorry I know this considering I'm 24; it happens all the time! It just happened to be Jameis Winston! The white girl is stupid and ignorant!!!!!!

How does this girl's dad know every guy she bangs? If she hadn't reported a rape, no one would have known. Your theory makes no sense and your beliefs are apalling.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:02 AM   #46
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3861799
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
And yet you blame the guy for taking home a girl who, MOST LIKELY wanted to go home with him! But yet, she said this because her father probably hated the fact she had sex with a black guy!?! Yeah, sorry I know this considering I'm 24; it happens all the time! It just happened to be Jameis Winston! The white girl is stupid and ignorant!!!!!!
Quote:
A high percentage of, "White Girls" do this! Just because dad doesn't like blacks?!? But their daughters all of a sudden do something with them? Oh no, they so happen to call rape? Pure ignorance, they say this just so dad won't get mad! It's stupid! 100% bullshit to any girl on this planet who pulls this!

HE'S DOING WHAT ANY GUY WOULD DO!!!!!!!!!!!
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:20 AM   #47
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

I stayed away from girls that were drunk when I was a young man , nothing good comes from it . Young men I tell you to do the same don't chase the drunk ones.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:23 AM   #48
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Tag View Post
She is not going to get paid if she would have timed this better and did it after next years draft she would definitely get paid.

Unfortunately, it resurfaced when he has no money. She might be able to get some money from the Florida police department though.
Dry hole. Prosecutorial discretion defense.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:54 AM   #49
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Quote:
A high percentage of, "White Girls" do this! Just because dad doesn't like blacks?!? But their daughters all of a sudden do something with them? Oh no, they so happen to call rape? Pure ignorance, they say this just so dad won't get mad! It's stupid! 100% bullshit to any girl on this planet who pulls this!

How did her dad find out that she banged Winston?

I can't wait for the brilliant response.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #50
Flameout12
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5lbYardcock View Post
Voters chose a low character kid....
We know that, but not so sure the Heisman voters didn't have their hands tied....unless they have some kind of stated standards for what they consider "character", then the subjectivity of something that happens in private makes the whole think frustrating.

This guy got his Heisman, but hope he either gets straightend out of gets due justice. I'm not a Jameis Winston fan.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #51
Flameout12
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4USC View Post
My profile requires that I identify my gender, so you already know I'm a woman. I have to say that, from my perspective, your statement is depressing. Unless I'm misunderstanding you, you're saying that it is unrealistic for me to expect young men to act in a responsible way when it comes to sex. They might want to reflect on the fact that when I was a teen, there were 2 main venereal diseases - gonorrhea and syphilis. There are now more than 20, and most of them are not curable. A few can be fatal.

It was likely that the worst thing that would have happened to me had I behaved in the manner which appears to be acceptable behavior for college athletes would have been that I could have become pregnant. Now, the worst things might be disease, death, or a rape accusation.

I made these facts available to my daughters from their early teens. Girls have sex drives, too, but they managed to remain celibate throughout their college years. The rewards of that lifestyle come in the form of solid relationships and marriages to men who value women with high standards.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 03:05 PM   #52
me4USC
Blue Chip

Female

me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material

Quote:

I don't think so lowly of all men as you do. Not every guy would do what he did. According to the police report, the DNA match came from blood, not semen. Blood = injury, not consensual sex.

I predict that Winston will make the Heisman people look like idiots. He will make Manziel look like an angel in comparison. I hope FSU loses every game that they play with him as QB.

me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 03:11 PM   #53
Carolina-Beez
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxcockFL View Post

Yeah, I doubt he will have a response to that question. However, it's at least a possibility that she cried rape because she was concerned that her boyfriend, Marcus Jordan in the police report, might have found out she left with 3 football players (I don't think race was really a factor. I doubt he would have felt any better about it if they had been white). I believe I read somewhere the he refused to cooperate with the cops unless subpoenaed (I also read he was a Clemson student, for whatever that's worth). It seems to me if he truly believed she was raped he would have cooperated with the authorities.

I have to say I'm not fan of Winston, and I'll definitely be rooting for Auburn in the BCSCG. At the same time, I don't see rape here. Not on this evidence, anyway. She needed the bartender to rescue her from the short "Indian" looking guy -- the sexual loser -- but she left the bar with three football players, the sexual winners. Of course, she could have been rape from that point, but it would be very difficult to prove. I hope most young women understand the danger of putting themselves in such a position.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:03 PM   #54
roosterdude21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 0
roosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxcockFL View Post

Page 35 says Bria Henry sent a text to the victim apologizing for calling her parents after being asked not to. Bria Henry called her parents shortly after their two phone conversations. Her parents called her at 3:15AM. She reported the rape at 3:30. She could have said it during their 15 minute conversation or during the four calls prior to that
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #55
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default Full Jameis Winston police report

Winston was drafted by the Texas Rangers back in June of 2012. She wanted money & will end up getting it.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:19 PM   #56
Cocks and Canes
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Cocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot materialCocks and Canes is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
Winston was drafted by the Texas Rangers back in June of 2012. She wanted money & will end up getting it.
He has not received a single dime from the Rangers, so I have no idea what point you're trying to make here

^required reading in the South
Cocks and Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #57
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

My point is she knew he was high profile individual & seen an opportunity.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:47 PM   #58
Lalli25
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

I really don't get the culture amongst athletes of wanting to "tag-team" girls. It just seems very strange and creepy that these guys want to do this. Didn't the athlete used to expect to get two girls by themselves? When/What made it change to this?

I don't know who is right here but definitely another example of how kids need to be wiser in their decisions.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #59
Salmon
Recruit

Male

Salmon has hatched from the shell

There are some people in the world that it is no wonder they don't have an STD.
Salmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #60
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4USC View Post
According to the police report, the DNA match came from blood, not semen. Blood = injury, not consensual sex.
Just because she had blood down there doesn't mean it wasn't consensual. He probably has a BBC that she couldn't handle.