CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
roosterdude21
Cockypantherfan
sporkgod50
i29gman
Lalli25
F4rpoole
Thenardier
Spur's Addiction
Gyle41386
qcgamecock
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (1797)
The #AskEmmert Q& (574)
Stadium Ratings-Site (417)
Construction of Worl (281)
Peach Bowl name retu (279)
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!! (276)
Save Electricity By (228)
HELP calculating acr (201)
How Experienced In P (133)
NBA Wants to Up Age (128)
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Jameis Winston's Accuser
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
2015 - Tommy Hatton
2015 - Lorenzo Nunez
2015 - Davon Durant
Stadium Ratings-Site rate
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
The #AskEmmert Q&A Is

Old 12-17-2013, 09:48 AM   #41
B-G
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
B-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudly
Default Re: What College Would You Choose?

UVA, Texas, Ole Miss, Duke.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #42
wincocks84
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 450
wincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervouswincocks84 is making other chickens nervous

I think Washington would be cool. Maybe Virginia as well.
wincocks84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:30 PM   #43
Mizzou
Walk On

Male

Mizzou has hatched from the shell

Ole Miss. Going to get exposure bc of TV. Chance to be a diamond in a lot of rough
Mizzou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:40 PM   #44
tkousc
4-Star

Male

tkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudly

I'd probably go with Vanderbilt. Nashville is fantastic and the campus is very nice. Would set me up for life with a degree from there. And from what I saw from the women in town the quality is there if not the quantity.
tkousc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:54 PM   #45
LBC
2nd Team All-American

Male

LBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkousc View Post
I'd probably go with Vanderbilt. Nashville is fantastic and the campus is very nice. Would set me up for life with a degree from there. And from what I saw from the women in town the quality is there if not the quantity.
Vanderbilt is a great choice for all those reasons. Nashville would be an awesome place to go to college...or live for that matter.
LBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:16 PM   #46
lilhornet
Great to be a Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 25074528
lilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPit

LSU, FSU, Auburn. In that order.
lilhornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:47 PM   #47
markymark550
Game MVP

Male

markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

The one that offered me the most money....I mean best value for the scholarship.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #48
St. Louis Gamecock
Walk On

Male

St. Louis Gamecock has earned his spursSt. Louis Gamecock has earned his spursSt. Louis Gamecock has earned his spursSt. Louis Gamecock has earned his spursSt. Louis Gamecock has earned his spursSt. Louis Gamecock has earned his spurs

I'd head to New England - Maine or Vermont.
St. Louis Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 02:01 PM   #49
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

So I'm an 18 year old kid fresh out of High School?

Tell me again which school has the best looking girls?

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 02:09 PM   #50
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
So I'm an 18 year old kid fresh out of High School?

Tell me again which school has the best looking girls?
Don't know overall, but Oregon has the most beautiful cheerleaders imo.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #51
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 200
InletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
Maybe chapel hill. good exposure, weak defenses, 60% women, fake classes...
Love fake classes and women
InletCock1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:52 PM   #52
GUNTRUCK06
Walk On

Male

GUNTRUCK06 has feathers coming inGUNTRUCK06 has feathers coming inGUNTRUCK06 has feathers coming in

In this order.
Attached Images

GUNTRUCK06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:54 PM   #53
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPitGamecocks321 rules the CockPit

Either Miami or Vanderbilt. Miami for the beach and Vanderbilt for the mountains. Both teams are improving and both get fairly decent NFL exposure. But if I had to choose between the two, I would pick Vanderbilt. The Miami heat would probably get annoying after a while. Plus, their fans are not exactly into football.
Gamecocks321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:20 PM   #54
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 200
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material

Southern California and its not even close.

Awesome weather
Gorgeous free thinking women and their cheerleaders wear sweatshirts ...epic
Old 12-17-2013, 08:00 PM   #55
Mookie9
Walk On

Male

Mookie9 is sharpening his clawsMookie9 is sharpening his clawsMookie9 is sharpening his clawsMookie9 is sharpening his claws

1A- Colorado, Washington, Berkeley, Iowa, Wisconsin, Texas, Arizona, Oregon, Colorado State, Michigan

1AA- Northern Arizona, Montana, Montana State, Weber State
Mookie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:52 PM   #56
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 35685
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

My top 5(Taking out Washington)

Alabama
Stanford
Texas
Arizona State(talent there is AMAZING)
Nevada(I would spend my time in Lake Tahoe...40 minutes away)
Old 12-17-2013, 10:53 PM   #57
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 35685
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
Don't know overall, but Oregon has the most beautiful cheerleaders imo.
Most of them are from California....
Old 12-17-2013, 11:46 PM   #58
GarnetLaw
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 3000
GarnetLaw is learning to peckGarnetLaw is learning to peck

Stanford, TCU, Oklahoma
Old 12-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #59
GamecockSuperFan
Run the damn ball

Male

CockyCash: 1000
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks321 View Post
If you were a high school football recruit and got offered by almost every school in the country except South Carolina, where would you go?
My top 5 would be (With South Carolina being #1 but excluding them for the purpose of this thread) It would certainly be a team that's on the rise, or at-least has a shot to win some games. Being apart of a team to win their first championship would be a major selling point for me & can they help you get to the next level and continue your career?

2. Oregon (Looks like a fun place to be. Facilities, location, Nike. They seem to have a lot to offer. I'd definitely visit)

3. Michigan State (I don't think they've been mentioned yet. A well ran organization with wonderful coaches and players who are all on the same page. No major super stars stand out but they play as a unit and win. Sure Michigan isn't the greatest place, and the weather sucks but)

4. Stanford (Hard nosed football team. Disciplined, and a degree from there is big. Great Weather)

5. Duke (This was a tough choice for me. I wasn't sure who I could put at the 5 spot, but it sure was not going to be an SEC team. No way i'm playing against SC in williams Brice. If I were to visit duke & they could convince me that a few more big-time recruits were coming in, I would definitely consider it.)

Last edited by GamecockSuperFan; 12-18-2013 at 11:37 AM.
GamecockSuperFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:02 PM   #60
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

If Carolina were excluded (as the OP suggests), I could not pass on the opportunity to attend the US Naval Academy in Annapolis. But, Stanford would be an attractive option as well.