CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MACXIMVS
rdwylie
COCKYWOOD
uscgamecocks88
spareparts
Bobby Boucher
Jethro Beaver
ccured
Thenardier
rrsandersjr
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (7818)
Sindarius Thornwell (743)
Best Child Acting Pe (455)
Chicago ND fan/SEC b (338)
Well gameday just go (331)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (302)
Happy Birthday, Coac (270)
South Carolina @ Aub (196)
Unsung Hero (178)
Your most famous twi (159)
Hillsborough
Chicago ND fan/SEC book i
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
Spring game 2024
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Softball takes final game
Burger Kings angry whoppe
Happy Birthday, Coach Spu

Old 12-18-2013, 11:56 AM   #101
2four2Gamecock
Stop slow blinking at me

Male

CockyCash: 4200
2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: **USC vs. Manhattan GAME Thread**

Looking at the box score, Thornwell played 36 mins and didn't commit a foul. It is possible he played outstanding defense cleanly all night but it is more likely he needs to play harder on the defensive side of the ball. Did anyone notice his defense? I would like to see our team play more and more physical to the point of mauling the other team until the whistle finally blows. You need to find what the refs will give you and use it.
2four2Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:05 PM   #102
SWAGGGA
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1200
SWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudly

I miss the carolina coliseum much better basketball arena
SWAGGGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:24 PM   #103
ipull4usc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
ipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGGGA View Post
I miss the carolina coliseum much better basketball arena
You don't like Colonial Lifeless Arena?

-- George Burns
ipull4usc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #104
jonick
4-Star

Male

jonick is crowing loudlyjonick is crowing loudlyjonick is crowing loudlyjonick is crowing loudlyjonick is crowing loudlyjonick is crowing loudlyjonick is crowing loudlyjonick is crowing loudlyjonick is crowing loudlyjonick is crowing loudlyjonick is crowing loudly

Hadn't had a team since forever, won't put students in the Arena until we start putting a winning product on the court...we can't get that quality player to come or so it seems..so I think we might try filling the Arena with water cause we are all wet anyway...If you asked me to come to see the present team play..I'd ask how much you gonna pay me to go...Gotta have something to win with and we don't have it...at all..see no potential for improvement...haven't even seen any it factor in any of the players..none...I hate not having a competitive team in anything, but you would think we could find a way in basketball to be competitive with someone..Most of the SEC schedule will be an embarassment and I won't be wrong....and I want to be...
jonick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:50 PM   #105
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipull4usc View Post
You don't like Colonial Lifeless Arena?
Thank your fellow fair weather fans.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:51 AM   #106
TwoNotch Dreams
4-Star

Male

TwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervousTwoNotch Dreams is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonick View Post
Hadn't had a team since forever, won't put students in the Arena until we start putting a winning product on the court...we can't get that quality player to come or so it seems..so I think we might try filling the Arena with water cause we are all wet anyway...If you asked me to come to see the present team play..I'd ask how much you gonna pay me to go...Gotta have something to win with and we don't have it...at all..see no potential for improvement...haven't even seen any it factor in any of the players..none...I hate not having a competitive team in anything, but you would think we could find a way in basketball to be competitive with someone..Most of the SEC schedule will be an embarassment and I won't be wrong....and I want to be...
If there were more fans in attendance, the team would be competitive. Have you guys never heard of homecourt advantage?

You expect the team to make great improvements in front of 4,000 people? Lol, ok.
TwoNotch Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:55 AM   #107
CockTail
Two Deep

Male

CockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot materialCockTail is USC mascot material

Home Court Advantage does not make your team shoot better, rebound better or hit more free throws. It does make the opposing team play below their potential, at times. I don't think putting 20,000 in CLA will make this team better. Better players will make this team better and that is going to take a while.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:50 AM   #108
Carolina-Beez
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoNotch Dreams View Post
If there were more fans in attendance, the team would be competitive. Have you guys never heard of homecourt advantage?

You expect the team to make great improvements in front of 4,000 people? Lol, ok.
Win anyway.