CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MACXIMVS
rdwylie
uscgamecocks88
COCKYWOOD
Bobby Boucher
spareparts
GoldenSpur7
Cockhornleghorn
roosterdude21
scfastpitch
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (7818)
Sindarius Thornwell (743)
Best Child Acting Pe (455)
Chicago ND fan/SEC b (338)
Well gameday just go (331)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (302)
Happy Birthday, Coac (270)
South Carolina @ Aub (196)
Unsung Hero (178)
Your most famous twi (159)
2015 - Darian Roseboro
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
Hillsborough
Chicago ND fan/SEC book i
Spring game 2024
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Softball takes final game
Burger Kings angry whoppe

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2013, 12:57 PM   #1
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad
Default 440 lb Virgin Having Sex for First Time Almost Kills His 110 lb Girlfiend

Part of a new TV show....insert your own punchline here

The first time Gregg Casarona ever had sex, the walls didn’t just shake — they shattered. The 440-pound project manager was 21 at the time and had been dating his girlfriend Jen Gerakaris for about a month when they decided to take things to the next level.

Welcome to the new TLC series “Sex Sent Me to the ER,” premiering Dec. 28. Gerakaris was 22 and living in her parents’ Long Island basement at the time. She made her move by stripping down to her bra and panties and waiting on her bed until Gregg got the hint.

“I knew he was a virgin and I honestly didn’t care,” Gerakaris says. “We were dating for a little while and he hadn’t put any moves on me yet so I made a move.” When things began to heat up, Casarona thrust the 110-pound Gerakaris backwards with all 440 pounds of his girth. And Gerakaris’s head went right through the basement’s sheet-rock wall. “My initial reaction was, ‘I killed her,’ ” Casarona tells The Post. “‘This is my first time. And Jen is dead.’ ” After a couple of terrifying seconds, Gerakaris slowly pulled her head out of the wall and looked at Casarona incredulously. “Why’d you stop?” she asked. “He looked like he was about to have a heart attack,” she says. “So I just wanted to lighten the mood.” But Gregg was shaken and insisted on taking his lover, who started to become dizzy and nauseous, to the hospital. She was diagnosed with a concussion.

Their story will be featured — with a PG-13-rated reenactment — in the premiere episode of “Sex Sent me to the ER.” After bringing down the house, the couple says they were a little bit more careful about their positioning during sex. “In the beginning, there were lots of pillows and we didn’t do it anywhere near a wall,” Gerakaris says.