CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
catdaddy66
Thenardier
G&B
b381l
spareparts
sporkgod50
ReadR00ster
GoldenSpur7
Gyle41386
MisterClowney
**USC vs. Davidson G (4672)
SEC Network "Ta (1492)
Sunday college footb (485)
Early Pre-Season wom (470)
So who was the dude (447)
Ole Miss Projected R (446)
Acock reviews the SE (433)
Kentucky Inmate Star (419)
Get the SEC Network (416)
Tennessee hires Donn (400)
Does anyone have a link t
Kelcy and Vic questioned
2001 vs Sandstorm
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
**USC vs. Davidson GAME T
SEC Network "Take It
Name a Gamecock
Ole Miss Projected RT Sta
FACIAL
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Old 12-20-2013, 03:26 PM   #21
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Clowney didn't request his NFL draft grade...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsb44 View Post
While the odds are .01% he stays. He has taken to social media saying he's considering it.

That's a fake account. Several of my friends follow that account thinking it's real. Come on, do you really think Clowney would only have 400 followers on twitter?
Old 12-20-2013, 03:27 PM   #22
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 95340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

Clowney staying....that's cray, yo

-Abo Swinney, April 17, 2013

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/i...-carolina-woes
MWard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:34 PM   #23
Gamecock4lif
Tailgating Beast

Male

CockyCash: 210200
Gamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot material

If he did stay it would hurt his draft stock even more then he did this year. If he was to stay another year he would not be a top 20 pick. Just an opinion but it would be hard for him to stay up there.
Gamecock4lif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:49 PM   #24
bobbycock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

JD will be fine. He knows he will go high in the draft. As far as the ticket...nothing will happen about that. Now if he was involved in a vehicular homicide...that would be different. I do hope he learned from this childishness. It isn't worth ruining his future over.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:50 PM   #25
Beano Cook
4-Star

Male

Beano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his comb

I thought Manziel was already a pro!
Beano Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:52 PM   #26
2four2Gamecock
Stop slow blinking at me

Male

CockyCash: 4200
2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons2four2Gamecock has developed his gaff and talons

Clowney doesn't need a grade. Every team wants him. He knows that. He can skip the NFL Combine too. Top pick is almost a certainty.
2four2Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:52 PM   #27
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beano Cook View Post
I thought Manziel was already a pro!
No A&M still has one game to play (Chick Fil A Bowl)
Old 12-20-2013, 03:57 PM   #28
bcolinc
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
bcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spursbcolinc has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWard View Post
Clowney staying....that's cray, yo

Totes Mahhhhh-goats
Old 12-20-2013, 03:59 PM   #29
ipull4usc
Two Deep

Male

ipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPitipull4usc rules the CockPit

"Hey Clowney, why aren't you going pro this year?"

"Because I got a speeding ticket."

C'mon man...

-- George Burns
ipull4usc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 04:05 PM   #30
Reeser
Recruit

Male

Reeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his comb

I know I don't have the best rep on cockytalk, but there is more to this story than y'all think. My family knows the Clowney family really well and I'm not saying he isn't going to the draft because ultimately I think he is, but he is really contemplating coming back for his senior year, he told a reliable source that he wasn't happy with his showing this year and that he might possibly return next year for his senior season. Don't expect to see him back, but this kid isn't all about the money like most people think he is
Old 12-20-2013, 04:17 PM   #31
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Neither did Manziel. You don't need a committee to evaluate talent like JD for a projected grade.
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #32
Thenardier
Starter

Male

Thenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCockMaster View Post
I haven't been living under a rock, and I don't feel posting a news article warrants flaming me.
Its a bleacher report. That warrants untold amounts of mocking. He's already said the Cap One would be his final game.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 04:26 PM   #33
Carolina4eva
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervous

Clemson would shit

North Carolina Army National Guard
Carolina4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #34
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

This thread....

Old 12-20-2013, 04:53 PM   #35
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

It would be awesome but I don't see it happening. We can dream right?
Old 12-20-2013, 05:24 PM   #36
cockybusiness2
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 860000
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4eva View Post
Clemson would shit
LOL... If Clowney even considers not turning pro... Dabo would fly the scouts in to see Clowney and personally hire and PAY for the AGENT
cockybusiness2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:25 PM   #37
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Really...?
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #38
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedCock View Post
I want a half-pound of whatever you're smoking
if thats what is making him think that , you might want to start smaller
Old 12-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #39
gamecockguy
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1300
gamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talonsgamecockguy has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCockMaster View Post
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ft-evaluations

I know it sounds crazy, but he might not leave early after the speeding ticket and down year he had. Both probably knocked him out of the top 5 if not the top 10 altogether. Plus he is going to need to get surgery, so he won't be able to do anything at the combine. Factor that in with how close we came to BCS glory this year, and how much talent we are already returning, he might decide staying is in his best interests. I am sure he'd love to be the first number 1 overall pick we've had from USC on defense, and he won't be able to accomplish that goal without returning.

It's also possible he's just lazy and figured he's first round no matter what, so screw it. The deadline for him to officially declare is January 15th, so keep your eyes out for an announcement one way or the others.
Your level of delusion is on par with Stannis Baratheon, so great choice for your avatar pic .

Clowney gone.
gamecockguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #40
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPitbehindenemylines rules the CockPit

In other news...Do we still have a chance at a BCS game this year?

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is online now   Reply With Quote