CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CoverTwo
Singaporecock
ReadR00ster
sporkgod50
usc1
2000grad
markp_vip
jrussjr
G&B
SCohioBoy
Group wants Clemson, (982)
Hillsborough (479)
Larenz Bryant update (459)
2015 - Chris Clark (425)
No.1 for 2016 has Ga (343)
UK's Whitlow to tran (269)
Bamberg High School (233)
GTA V online (224)
Its April 15th and i (173)
Joeckel Transfering (166)
A'ja Wilson
Jameis Winston's Accuser
Larenz Bryant update?
Kelcy and Vic questioned
response from charter abo
GTA V online
**USC vs. The Citadel GAM
2015 - Emanuel McGirt
2015 - Lorenzo Nunez
Joeckel Transfering from

Old 12-20-2013, 06:00 PM   #41
duff18
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
duff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his comb
Default Re: Clowney didn't request his NFL draft grade...

Call me crazy, but I would almost be disappointed if he comes back. What is best for him is to turn pro. Case closed. I appreciate everything he's done for our program and he will be missed. I can appreciate that he is frustrated with how his season went, he is a competitor after all, but the risks are too high and a serious injury next year would be devastating to his future. He needs to go. I am sure that is the strong recommendation of our coaching staff too, because they care about what is best for him.

By the way, Manziel had a better season statistically than last year. Had A&M won both or at least one of those last two games, the vote would have been close. Winston had a combination a great stats and a BCS championship bound and undefeated team.
duff18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #42
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 35685
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

He gone
Old 12-20-2013, 06:30 PM   #43
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCockMaster View Post
I haven't been living under a rock, and I don't feel posting a news article warrants flaming me....Now quit acting like children. If you disagree say so, but there's no need to ridicule and name call.
Man, sometimes you got to laugh at yourself.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #44
KaneisAble
Bowl MVP

Male

KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

#CLOWNEYGOIN'
KaneisAble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #45
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCockMaster View Post
I haven't been living under a rock, and I don't feel posting a news article warrants flaming me . . . .
... The point of the internet is to stay informed. I am just trying to inform my Gamecock brethren of something I read. Now quit acting like children. If you disagree say so, but there's no need to ridicule and name call.
I'll agree nobody should be calling you names. But maybe problem #1 here is that you're reading Bleacher Report and thinking it's "news." Bleacher Report is 1 part wikipedia (anybody can write on it) and 1 part blog. It's by no means a news source and it's pretty much never worth reading.
GarnetInChicago is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #46
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Well, I know Clowney's Momma's hairstylist (that's a fact, BTW).

...and my insider source say he gone.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:11 PM   #47
SanAntonioCock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 84706
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
Well, I know Clowney's Momma's hairstylist (that's a fact, BTW).

...and my insider source say he gone.
Link?

Never forget the "y"
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 07:38 PM   #48
roosterdude21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 0
roosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPit

roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #49
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

why would a speeding ticket have any effect on him staying? Speeding is the most common law broken everyone does it...

are you drunk

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #50
GamecockSuperFan
Run the damn ball

Male

CockyCash: 1000
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

If he sent in a draft grade, they would laugh and not even read it. What would be the point. This is hilarious.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:18 PM   #51
Gamecock_Aholic
Banned

Male

Gamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot material

He didn't request his papers? He's totally coming back, it was such a mystery when he'd go anyway. Who knows if he would even be drafted!
Gamecock_Aholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:57 PM   #52
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114893542
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

This thread was a...

Old 12-20-2013, 11:00 PM   #53
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

He gone...
Old 12-20-2013, 11:22 PM   #54
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

I'll have whatever you are smoking!
Old 12-20-2013, 11:34 PM   #55
Herbie3
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10700
Herbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot material

Are you Kidding me?
Herbie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:39 PM   #56
sporkgod50
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 97410000
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindenemylines View Post
In other news...Do we still have a chance at a BCS game this year?
as much of a chance as we do to see clowney starting on saturdays next year.

sporkgod50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:47 PM   #57
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Old 12-21-2013, 12:11 AM   #58
12+4=6
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 850
12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to 12+4=6

In

Class of 2013
12+4=6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 03:14 AM   #59
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Clowney's saving the JD Special for Wisconsin. Poor, poor wisconsin
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 08:52 AM   #60
GH

Male

CockyCash: 31828
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

I showed my Gamecocks this thread this morning