CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gyle41386
4gamecockfb
ReadR00ster
sporkgod50
OscarTheGrouch
Acockolypse Now
Spurrier_Superior_On
markp_vip
RGHoskins
bigdog2003
Diamond DeSheilds, U (3172)
Dylan Thompson, Clas (1262)
Gamecock Legacy recr (836)
Women's bb - Deshiel (563)
Clemson's At It Agai (498)
22 ways to annoy peo (452)
Hope Springs Eternal (375)
Byron the bunny...fe (277)
*Official 2014 NHL S (207)
Chico McClatcher- 20 (202)
The #AskEmmert Q&A Is
Chico McClatcher- 2015 At
Larenz Bryant update?
**USC vs. The Citadel GAM
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #1
how has more ESPN anounce
Steak and eggs
2015 - Davon Durant
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Name a Gamecock

Old 12-22-2013, 09:44 PM   #21
zoobadger
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
zoobadger has earned his spurszoobadger has earned his spurszoobadger has earned his spurszoobadger has earned his spurszoobadger has earned his spurszoobadger has earned his spurs
Default Re: 5 out of 6 of USA Today's Analysts Pick US

Wisconsin will be OK on defense, our special teams have steadily improved, and there's some real talent on both sides of the ball.

But the teams we beat all have one thing in common: even when they sell out to stop the run they can't do it.

USC appears to be pretty stout against the run so.....

The Badgers are 12-0 and ranked in the top five in hoops, lol....
zoobadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:15 AM   #22
usc4lyf
Recruit

Male

usc4lyf is learning to peckusc4lyf is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterClowney View Post
Lol wut?

You might as well walk into a preschool class and ask the kids who's going to win the gamed. CFN is a joke.
You got that right. They are a joke.
usc4lyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:36 AM   #23
gocockswyn
Two Deep

Female

gocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudly

Well, sounds like 5 out of 6 got it right. Just think this team wants to win!
gocockswyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 01:48 PM   #24
BigAppleBucky
Walk On

Male

BigAppleBucky has earned his spursBigAppleBucky has earned his spursBigAppleBucky has earned his spursBigAppleBucky has earned his spursBigAppleBucky has earned his spursBigAppleBucky has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockInHell View Post
I think our ace in the hole is Shaw. The kid is a winner. And if for some reason we end up as the home team, its in the bag. LOL
If that freshman from Penn State who had one good receiver could shred the Badger defense, what will an experienced Shaw do with a couple of good receivers? Doesn't bode well for the Wisconsin defense.
BigAppleBucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #25
COCKYTALKIN
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 24590296
COCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoobadger View Post
Your run defense is probably more important. If you can stuff the Badger running game without having to depart from your base defense excessively, you'll win 24 - 17 or thereabouts. This is what my head tells me will happen.

I was going to say my heart says the Badgers will win, but after dropping three straight (winnable) Rose Bowls in a row, my heart pretty much figures the same thing. A close loss where if you change the outcome of four or five plays the Badgers might have won.
We know a few things about laying eggs in Bowl games... believe me.

I think this round of Gamecock may actually care enough to carry us through to a victory. But a smash mouth squad like a typical Wisconsin team doesn't leave me with a whole lot of confidence. Run it up the gut, challenge our LB's, that's what I would do.
Old 12-27-2013, 01:33 AM   #26
zbadger
Walk On

Male

zbadger is making other chickens nervouszbadger is making other chickens nervouszbadger is making other chickens nervouszbadger is making other chickens nervouszbadger is making other chickens nervouszbadger is making other chickens nervouszbadger is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAppleBucky View Post
If that freshman from Penn State who had one good receiver could shred the Badger defense, what will an experienced Shaw do with a couple of good receivers? Doesn't bode well for the Wisconsin defense.
If the USC receivers are as good as you say they are, then I worry about the Badgers chances, but that "one good WR" is an absolute monster of a player. 97 receptions, 1400+ yards, He shred everyone. Think of it this way, he put up the same numbers as your top 3 WRs combined...
zbadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:37 AM   #27
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 200
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Not trying to be a smarty here...But my question is how many BCS bound teams has Wisky beaten this year...???....Carolina has beaten 3...jus sayin...