CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gyle41386
Thenardier
Bobby Boucher
MACXIMVS
rdwylie
JerseyBird
COCKYWOOD
uscgamecocks88
MWard
SanAntonioCock
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (8282)
Sindarius Thornwell (868)
Best Child Acting Pe (529)
Chicago ND fan/SEC b (503)
Well gameday just go (421)
Happy Birthday, Coac (359)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (347)
Your most famous twi (239)
South Carolina @ Aub (218)
Unsung Hero (217)
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Chicago ND fan/SEC book i
Connor Mitch
How to cut the mustard
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
Athlon Ranks the SEC's QB
Bianca Cuevas - 2014 WBB
Any news on Max Schrock
Burger Kings angry whoppe
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3

Old 12-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #21
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 35685
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Citrus Bowl Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockfight21 View Post
Yeah, but who else is freaking pumped for this game?
Im looking forward to it!
Old 12-23-2013, 02:41 PM   #22
CockyATO
Flipping Recruits

Male

CockyCash: 500
CockyATO is developing his combCockyATO is developing his combCockyATO is developing his combCockyATO is developing his combCockyATO is developing his combCockyATO is developing his combCockyATO is developing his combCockyATO is developing his combCockyATO is developing his combCockyATO is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by treys1986 View Post
If you have been to Legion Field, then ANYTHING is an upgrade.

That place was the dump of all dumps.
Wait, what game did we play at Legion Field?

Another N00k production
CockyATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 02:46 PM   #23
cockfight21
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
cockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyATO View Post
Wait, what game did we play at Legion Field?
Papa Johns Bowl against UCONN - worst game ever

Kenny Powers
cockfight21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 03:19 PM   #24
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

I still hear "Papa's In The House" over and over again sometimes in my nightmares.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 03:36 PM   #25
cockfight21
Household Name

Male

cockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot material

Just checked the extended weather and it is only supposed to be in the 60's the week I am there lows in the 40's). You have to be kidding. This is bad for a number of reasons including the extra wardrobe I will have to bring

Kenny Powers
Old 12-23-2013, 03:59 PM   #26
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Just checked the extended weather and it is only supposed to be in the 60's the week I am there lows in the 40's). You have to be kidding. This is bad for a number of reasons including the extra wardrobe I will have to bring
I thought it would be warmer than that. Then again, a lot of times, the extended fore casts change.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:43 PM   #27
cockfight21
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
I thought it would be warmer than that. Then again, a lot of times, the extended fore casts change.
I freaking hope so, I am coming from Ohio so I won't see sun again until May.

Kenny Powers
Old 12-23-2013, 06:04 PM   #28
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
I freaking hope so, I am coming from Ohio so I won't see sun again until May.
It's says 68/55 and sunny for gameday. I bet that's about 30 degrees warmer (at least) than Ohio.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #29
cockfight21
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
It's says 68/55 and sunny for gameday. I bet that's about 30 degrees warmer (at least) than Ohio.
And would actually probably be better to watch the game. It is almost the perfect temperature. About 72 is really the perfect temp.

Kenny Powers
Old 12-23-2013, 06:49 PM   #30
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
And would actually probably be better to watch the game. It is almost the perfect temperature. About 72 is really the perfect temp.
65,000 or so people releasing body heat may make it feel warmer too.