CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
catdaddy66
Thenardier
G&B
spareparts
b381l
ertman420
usc1
robgusc76
Ericvol2096
Cockypantherfan
Ole Miss Projected R (844)
2001 vs Sandstorm (831)
Tennessee hires Donn (774)
Acock reviews the SE (723)
So who was the dude (662)
Sunday college footb (637)
Does anyone have a l (355)
**USC vs. USC-Upstat (336)
Florida Georgia Line (327)
Purple drank (253)
Dabo confused about who w
**USC vs. Davidson GAME T
SEC Network "Take It
Does anyone have a link t
2001 vs Sandstorm
response from charter abo
Acock reviews the SEC Net
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
2015 - D.J. Jones

Old 12-28-2013, 12:00 AM   #21
uga dawg
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
uga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudly
Default Re: thoughts on Jim Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
I question Bush and Bell as legitimate RB.....and who else do they have catching passes besides Megatron......and I think Stafford hears footsteps. Losing close games in the 4th quarter is on the coaches for the most part. Good teams win more than their share in the 4th quarter.....Dallas and Romo come to mind.

Bush is a former Heisman winner( I dont care if they took it back, he didn't cheat the cameras or stats on the field). he also is the owner of a Super Bowl Championship ring as a RB for the Saints. I don't question Reggie Bush.

as far as receiving targets outside of Johnson, Durham is pretty solid and Bush gets his share of screens and slot routes. Johnson has had some key drops in the last 2 games, that were right on the money. seems like they have all been for critical 1st downs or points.
uga dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:59 AM   #22
Cock Kool-Aid
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

I can see how you can question Bush with his lack of physicality in short yardage situations, inability to break tackles, fumbling, and injuries... I don't see how anyone could question Joique Bell though. The guy has looked great all year and is a very well rounded player.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #23
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uga dawg View Post
Bush is a former Heisman winner( I dont care if they took it back, he didn't cheat the cameras or stats on the field). he also is the owner of a Super Bowl Championship ring as a RB for the Saints. I don't question Reggie Bush.

as far as receiving targets outside of Johnson, Durham is pretty solid and Bush gets his share of screens and slot routes. Johnson has had some key drops in the last 2 games, that were right on the money. seems like they have all been for critical 1st downs or points.
This the NFL not the NCAA.....come on man. I noticed you didn't argue with my assessment of your former Dawg QB.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:05 PM   #24
roosterdude21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
roosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPitroosterdude21 rules the CockPit

I remember Bush crawling around on the field one time. Sheldon Brown'd from what I heard
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 01:52 AM   #25
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdude21 View Post
I remember Bush crawling around on the field one time. Sheldon Brown'd from what I heard
Old 12-29-2013, 03:21 AM   #26
uga dawg
Banned

Male

uga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
This the NFL not the NCAA.....come on man. I noticed you didn't argue with my assessment of your former Dawg QB.

oh, I didn't know that the Saints and the Super Bowl were in the NCAA. as far as Stafford, thats just you hating on him because of where he comes from. take a notice at Calvin Johnsons stats, records, and some feats that only Jerry Rice can also claim.

wanna take a guess at who was delivering the ball to him for all of that? Matt Stafford, the #1 overall pick in his draft selection. so, I dont worry that much about your assessment. Come on man.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:49 AM   #27
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by uga dawg View Post
oh, I didn't know that the Saints and the Super Bowl were in the NCAA. as far as Stafford, thats just you hating on him because of where he comes from. take a notice at Calvin Johnsons stats, records, and some feats that only Jerry Rice can also claim.

wanna take a guess at who was delivering the ball to him for all of that? Matt Stafford, the #1 overall pick in his draft selection. so, I dont worry that much about your assessment. Come on man.
I know all about Stafford....have for years. He's becoming the Tony Romo of Detroit.
Brees won the Saints the Super Bowl, not Bush. I'm not saying Bush can't play, I just said he was a 30 year old mediocre RB. And Calvin is the best WR in the league.....but that's all they got. They have some big names on defense but don't seem to be able to do anything but get fined for cheap shots. How many playoff games has Detroit won since Schwartz has been the coach.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:05 PM   #28
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

http://fansided.com/2013/12/29/foxs-...detroit-lions/

Jay Glazer reports Jim Schwartz will be fired. 1 down, how many more to go.

BOOM
Old 12-29-2013, 05:18 PM   #29
GRgamecock
Walk On

Male

GRgamecock has hatched from the shell

i live in grand rapids michigan and all the talk around here is he's good as gone the fans cant stand him for the teams lack of discipline and abundance of talent and not making the playoffs in the nfc north is not helping his case but with that said GO PANTHERS
Old 12-29-2013, 05:20 PM   #30
GRgamecock
Walk On

Male

GRgamecock has hatched from the shell

stafford is regressing as a passer and relies on calvin johnson in pretty much every passing situation ive watched a good bit of lions games this year and its becoming more and more apparent stafford is a baby romo
Old 12-29-2013, 05:29 PM   #31
1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Franchise Playa

Male

CockyCash: 9980800
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material

The Lions offense is a mirror image of the Cowboys. Jimmy is def gone after a loss to the Vikings!
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:41 PM   #32
uga dawg
Banned

Male

I think after today that firing him is the best move.