CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Order 66
snruter amabon
b381l
Spur's Addiction
U-Dub Gamecock
HeadCockFan
Yearofthegamecock
Cockyteg
Copperhead
Gamecocks1137
Can it get any bette (1114)
Auburn Stealing Sign (1020)
Funny Golf Story Abo (919)
Defense Tackles (797)
I used to like bush (771)
Boo This Man... (682)
georgia rewind... (658)
SEC East vs. SEC Wes (387)
Gamecocks Traveling (353)
Stay focus (322)
Winston
**official Vandy predicti
2016 - Collin Hill
Boo This Man...
Good crowd for volleyball
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2016 - Jamie Skalski
SEC East vs. SEC West
2015 Chris Silva PF (6-9,
2015 Commitment - Mon Den

Old 01-03-2014, 12:00 PM   #1
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material
Default Auburn MUST win.

I don't know what the SEC record is in bowl games this season but with Alabama & Georgia losing, Auburn must win the National Championship. I would hate to hear an ACC team won the last BCS National Title. War Eagle! Q
Old 01-03-2014, 12:04 PM   #2
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Default Re: Auburn MUST win.

We're 5-2 with Missouri and Auburn left. The ACC is 3-6 with Clemson and FSU left. We're a lock to have a winning record and they're a lock to have a losing record.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:07 PM   #3
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

We won our bowl game.

Go cocks
Old 01-03-2014, 12:08 PM   #4
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 88700
cockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot material

Why? I don't give a damn who wins that game. Probably won't watch but the first half.
cockinraleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:09 PM   #5
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

The SEC has won how many national championships in a row? 7?8? I lost count. One "down" year is not going to undo all of that.
ReadR00ster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:09 PM   #6
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

Auburn is going to receive an ass-whooping. People really shouldn't have much hope.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:10 PM   #7
jellafever
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1035714
jellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot material

Vandy still has to play too
jellafever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:14 PM   #8
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

thats my position too B-G, we handled our business, if they lose they lose. eventually the run will end and youll some idiots talking about how it proves the sec was never that good. that the run of championships was all a conspiracy. some are already acting like its safe to come out and play because bama lost. it would be nice for those idiots to suffer through another sec championship, but like i said im either way because we won.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:15 PM   #9
Latt7more
Ball so hard...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Latt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPitLatt7more rules the CockPit

The SEC will remain the SEC no matter what happens. Fact.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:16 PM   #10
Gamerooster
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 26386
Gamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot material

The Auburn offense will be a big challenge for FSU to stop. I've got a feeling that they can't stop it but they may slow them down some which will turn Auburn into a ball control, time of possession team. If that happens then Auburn's suspect defense becomes less of a liability and strange things (stuff that's happened for Auburn all year) begin to happen again.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:23 PM   #11
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
The SEC has won how many national championships in a row? 7?8? I lost count. One "down" year is not going to undo all of that.
This.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:52 PM   #12
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material

**** Auburn Go Noles
Old 01-03-2014, 01:05 PM   #13
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

If the SEC won again, it would simply solidify what many people currently know: The SEC is a better indicator of how good someone truly is. Even Colin Cowherd is admitting that the bowl records likely show us two things: 1. FSU is probably not as good as we think and 2. Auburn is probably better than we think.

Make no mistake though, if Auburn loses we will hear it from all corners of the globe for a year. With the launch of the SEC Network, and Auburn being a west team we don't directly compete with for recruits, I can safely say I am rooting for them to win because it will in a round about way help us and not directly hurt us too much.

So in summary...war eagle and all that stuff.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:05 PM   #14
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

No, I say OSU must win. I don't want to hear Clemson fans say they won a BCS bowl and Carolina never played in one.
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:07 PM   #15
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 317
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material

**** Auburn and the horseshoe they hide in their asses.

I hope their bus crashes.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:09 PM   #16
Take-a-Knee
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material

I'm pulling for Ohio St and Fla St .. Now I'm going to puke !!!
Take-a-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:15 PM   #17
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

well....I for one am looking for another west Virginia style beatdown...54-17 osu.osu is angry...very angry and will take it out on a hapless Clemson team. they won't know what hit em.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:19 PM   #18
mercjason
Loving being a Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 400
mercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spursmercjason has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbycock View Post
well....I for one am looking for another west Virginia style beatdown...54-17 osu.osu is angry...very angry and will take it out on a hapless Clemson team. they won't know what hit em.
This...

"Cameron Newton is eligible at Auburn University. Period. End of story," Auburn coach Gene Chizik- Justice Served, Gene!
mercjason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:26 PM   #19
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbycock View Post
While I agree that OSU will win, I don't know how much being angry will play a roll in it. Wasn't Alabama supposed to be angry too?
Old 01-03-2014, 04:33 PM   #20
NinjaSven
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 515
NinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talonsNinjaSven has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
We won our bowl game.

Go cocks
I second this!! Cheers to our Gamecocks!!