CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
taylorssc
Gamecocks321
GarnetSwarm1990
doubledribble
Lonnie
Cocks N Stuff
El Cid Ranger
Master Bedroom
So Disappointed With (1829)
Rank the QBs under S (1358)
Back like cooked cra (963)
Tennessee game (651)
Who start on the d l (613)
Google finally gets (471)
No Comments on the H (456)
lack of production= (377)
Squats (337)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (160)
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Why I think we beat Aubur
7 on 7 flag football bloc
SEC Debate: Best candidat
So Disappointed With The
Thoughts on the basketbal
Back like cooked crack
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
If the Head Ball Coach re

Old 01-04-2014, 11:13 AM   #61
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material
Default Re: Cute Bama Momma Goes Bonkers on OU Student

After seeing a photo of her, can we change the title to "butterface babby momma goes bonkers on OU student?"
Old 01-04-2014, 11:13 AM   #62
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin View Post
My point is we don't know what set her off, but most likely she had a reason to go flying into him like that. She was pissed at him, not his group.

There you go, they said something about her and her family that triggered it. Her husband should have clocked the arsehole long before it went that far.
see the video I just posted. she did have any reason. someone called her a stupid bitch because she was acting like one. her son is a douche
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:15 AM   #63
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

she has also supposedly called him and apologized according to the dudes twitter
Old 01-04-2014, 11:19 AM   #64
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 420000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxcockFL View Post
After seeing a photo of her, can we change the title to "butterface babby momma goes bonkers on OU student?"
Yeah she is nasty. Looks a little better from behind...but not much.

And what a great role model for her kids.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:26 AM   #65
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
see the video I just posted. she did have any reason. someone called her a stupid bitch because she was acting like one. her son is a douche
She over reacted, definitely, but not to the point of a man punching her. That's what I was defending. She should have been restrained before she ever started kicking.

her son deserved a fist in the puss, tho.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:31 AM   #66
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

Quote:
She over reacted, definitely, but not to the point of a man punching her. That's what I was defending. She should have been restrained before she ever started kicking.
I definitely agree somebody should have really restrained her. In this instance I do think it was pretty evident she was not going to do any real damage and they did the fight thing in not fighting back. Her husband should have never let it go that far.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:39 AM   #67
Travelin
Household Name

Male

Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
I definitely agree somebody should have really restrained her. In this instance I do think it was pretty evident she was not going to do any real damage and they did the fight thing in not fighting back. Her husband should have never let it go that far.
My first wife was a very attractive blue-eyed blond from Bama. Her craziness didn't rear it's ugly head until after we were married. She gave me more than one good reason to smack her, hell, I had a photo to prove it. I never touched her, I just called a good lawyer. Divorced legally less than 3 months later and owed her nothing. It's never a good idea to hit a woman unless she is trying to kill you.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:43 AM   #68
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
My point is we don't know what set her off, but most likely she had a reason to go flying into him like that. She was pissed at him, not his group.

There you go, they said something about her and her family that triggered it. Her husband should have clocked the arsehole long before it went that far.
Quote:

her son deserved a fist in the puss, tho.
So it was an overreaction for her to leap into them and attack the guy, but her husband should have decked them a long time ago?

Honestly when it comes to insults there isn't really anything anyone can say that should make you hit them. If you can't come up with something more insulting to say you've already been defeated and you should just move on.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:48 AM   #69
TS-45 Gamecock
Earning a Scholly

Male

CockyCash: 200
TS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPit

I do not ever condone hitting females.

However, you come at me like a man, prepare to get your ass whipped like a man.

I would have swelled both of her eyes shut.

TS-45 Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:50 AM   #70
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

What is it with white trash and fighting?

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:55 AM   #71
Travelin
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed Garnet View Post
What is it with white trash and fighting?
Insecurity.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:06 PM   #72
Harvey Birdman
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Harvey Birdman has hatched from the shell

So, she decided she would give the kid a couple of scissor kicks because he hurled insults are her/her family? There's a simple solution to this: DON'T GO TO A FOOTBALL GAME. Sure, the OU kid could have been out of line, but come on.

Football fans talk trash to other football fans from other teams. Personally, I'm not one to run my mouth at other fans, but it's pretty inevitable that not everyone acts the same. I've had insults hurled at me while visiting other stadiums. I expect it, and I put on my big boy pants and just ignore it.

If you're not mature enough to handle a ribbing from an opposing fan without turning into the Tasmanian Devil, you probably shouldn't be at a game.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:42 PM   #73
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

What it all boils down to is just a prime example of how Bama fans act when they aren't winning. Another season like this one and they will probably be calling for Saban's job.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 02:53 PM   #74
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 436
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
Apparently, Jack Daniel, Jim Beam, Jose Cuervo...
The three Amigo's