CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MWard
sanford
75CarolinaFan
b381l
Aggie96
gamecockgal
TAFC 5 1981
WeStillOwnUSC
U-Dub Gamecock
Regalcock
Sidney Rice Retiring (1198)
Dan Patrick Show - P (552)
ESPN Insider (467)
Pictures of older Co (391)
Places to eat in Con (231)
Bonefish Grill (225)
SOS Dominating SEC M (204)
Tenn vs WVU in Charl (182)
This Song is the F'i (159)
What Are The Most Im (118)
Holy Hell, Indeed, SEC Ne
Green and Lammons
Another A&M aggie off
Texags
ESPN Insider
2015 - Johnny Frasier
Ace suspended 4 games
Places To Eat In Beufort
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Stephen Garcia AMA on Red

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 12:35 AM   #641
henmania
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
henmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPit
Default Re: 2014 Commitment - Bryson Allen-Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
I believe BAW will have an impact on our defense similar to what Skai moore has done this year. BAW also has really good size coming out of HS. I think he is 6'2" and 230 lbs.
He said he was 225 going into the bowl game.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:43 AM   #642
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by henmania View Post
He said he was 225 going into the bowl game.
My bad then. I got the #s from ESPN... should have known better.

Still, it is a very solid weight for a LB coming out of HS. I expect him to put on another 5-10 lbs before the start of the season. He seems like a very hard worker and is highly motivated. Just a great kid all around. NO wonder we have been very successful.. just have to look at the type of players we have been recruiting.
Old 01-03-2014, 02:14 PM   #643
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

This kid is going to be a great one if he has an injury free career. As good a LB prospect as is out their in this years class imo. His instincts are 2nd to none.
Old 01-05-2014, 11:58 AM   #644
Tide Warrior
Blue Chip

Male

Tide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his comb

Has anyone on here heard anything about him taking an OV to UA. One of our sites is reporting interest from him for a possible visit and someone on another board posted he may OV on the 24th. I assume it is just speculation combined with the fact that UA just lost an OLB commit. I have seen nothing on him with any interest whatsoever for UA. So not sure where it is coming from and doubt there really is. So again just asking here since many would have a better idea. Thanks.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:03 PM   #645
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tide Warrior View Post
Has anyone on here heard anything about him taking an OV to UA. One of our sites is reporting interest from him for a possible visit and someone on another board posted he may OV on the 24th. I assume it is just speculation combined with the fact that UA just lost an OLB commit. I have seen nothing on him with any interest whatsoever for UA. So not sure where it is coming from and doubt there really is. So again just asking here since many would have a better idea. Thanks.
Lol.

I have a better chance to play football for Alabama next year and I am 24 and been out of college for three years. BAW is interested in no one else besides USC... and he is going to be a MONSTER linebacker for us.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:26 PM   #646
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tide Warrior View Post
He promised UA he would take an OV so he's keeping his promise. Coach Ward is aware of this and has given him the green light. He also took an OV to UCLA in November.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:45 PM   #647
Tide Warrior
Blue Chip

Male

Tide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
He promised UA he would take an OV so he's keeping his promise. Coach Ward is aware of this and has given him the green light. He also took an OV to UCLA in November.
Thanks just was not sure where it was coming from because have not seen his name mentioned on any UA site in a long time.
Old 01-05-2014, 11:05 PM   #648
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Wish he would visit Bama after us
Old 01-05-2014, 11:21 PM   #649
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

InletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervousInletCock1989 is making other chickens nervous

BAW will not switch from us! Ever never won't happen
Old 01-06-2014, 12:48 AM   #650
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
Agree. His Mom posts on TBS fairly frequently.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:31 AM   #651
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

He lammons, smith, and green have been tweeting gamecock stuff all morning
Old 01-06-2014, 11:40 AM   #652
uscGRAD04
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

/\ So sweet if we could get just two of those three.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:41 AM   #653
roosterdude21
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 317
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosstheboss View Post
Just so this board will go crazy. Not really buying it, they have too many haters around them to let that go unchecked.

"...Too many haters sitting here. I don't feel the love..."
Old 01-06-2014, 11:58 AM   #654
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

True. But if we can get one or two to commit then the others may want to be a part of this class before it's too late
Old 01-06-2014, 12:01 PM   #655
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdude21 View Post
Just so this board will go crazy. Not really buying it, they have too many haters around them to let that go unchecked.

"...Too many haters sitting here. I don't feel the love..."
Yep
Attached Images

Trailer Park Supervisor
Old 01-06-2014, 12:11 PM   #656
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
Not saying it's gonna happen but, No one thought he who will not be named was gonna switch, no one thought Rolin would switch. Strange things happen on the recruiting trail. I don't think he will for the many reason given by everyone but don't say never. Id hate for it to jinx this. Now someone post a picture of Paranoid Parrot.

Old 01-06-2014, 08:39 PM   #657
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosstheboss View Post
Awesome news. Go get me baw
Old 01-06-2014, 08:40 PM   #658
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

Em*
Old 01-06-2014, 09:29 PM   #659
usctiburon03
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 24000
usctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudly

I just love that people don't think its a big deal when a big time recruit is going to official at the best football program in the country, after our OV, and mere days before signing day with little time for damage control. I wouldn't count him as a lock until his letter is in.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:36 PM   #660
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usctiburon03 View Post
I just love that people don't think its a big deal when a big time recruit is going to official at the best football program in the country, after our OV, and mere days before signing day with little time for damage control. I wouldn't count him as a lock until his letter is in.
I agree. But I think BAW is different than most high school kids. He'll stick with his original commitment to USC

Trailer Park Supervisor
Closed Thread