CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
RGHoskins
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
El Cid Ranger
kingofnerf
markymark550
Captain9Dragons
KaneisAble
uscgamecocks88
Fight, win, kick a-- (1102)
SC vs Auburn -- Play (923)
CFN prediction for a (871)
The Gator Bowl wants (847)
Why I'm hopeful abou (813)
USC will upset Aubur (710)
A simple defensive l (677)
What happened to thi (646)
Ranking Top HC jobs (467)
In-state QB talent (443)
Fight, win, kick a-- addi
Holiday desserts
The Gator Bowl wants us!
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Why is everyone anticipat
Cann tipping plays?
BA ranks recruiting class
A simple defensive line &
USC will upset Auburn; Wh
Thoughts on the basketbal

Old 01-07-2014, 02:00 AM   #541
Lalli25
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material
Default Re: BCS Title Game: Auburn vs FSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecox843 View Post
Am I the only one that really dislikes Jameis Winston?
Nope. I think he has already become more annoying than the Johnny football coverage or Tim Tebow coverage.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:22 AM   #542
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

I can't stand Jameis. He loves hearing himself talk and I just can't stand his goofy ass demeanor.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:46 AM   #543
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
You gonna cry about it?

Chill out. We won our game.

if auburn doesnt allow that fake punt in the 2nd qtr, i cant imagine they lose. with a 21-3 lead, i dont understand why you dont go full on safe, yes full on safe is a football term guys. there was a guy on the edge who if he had stayed home he would have been in position to stop him, but i would have stayed base personnel or gone safe.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:35 AM   #544
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

The game was very exciting. It's about time. Last year's game was dull city!! I wanted Auburn to win, but I do congratulate FSU on their win. I don't think Auburn let down the SEC. Our conference has 7 titles in a row. We knew the reign would end at some point (like Alabama's). However, the SEC WILL be back!!!!
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:36 AM   #545
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Well, that stunk. Our defense needs to get better. If you go ahead with 1 min left you gotta win. The Rose Bowl is the worst stadium I've ever been to. Can't get in or out. Congrats on finishing 4th!
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:57 AM   #546
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 3896416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
Well, that stunk. Our defense needs to get better. If you go ahead with 1 min left you gotta win. The Rose Bowl is the worst stadium I've ever been to. Can't get in or out. Congrats on finishing 4th!
What kind of parking did they have set up
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:58 AM   #547
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
I can't stand Jameis. He loves hearing himself talk and I just can't stand his goofy ass demeanor.
He reminds me of cam. Goofy demeanor and ridiculous smile. The way media covered them is similar
Old 01-07-2014, 07:07 AM   #548
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
What kind of parking did they have set up
The parking was a madhouse. They park you on a golf course's fairways. We wound up parking in downtown Pasadena and taking a shuttle bus in and out. Getting to our seats we were told to head in at least an hour before the game, or you could miss the start of the game. The tunnels were heavily clogged. They had people with signs block entry until they emptied, then the process repeated. It took me 25 mins to get through.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:03 AM   #549
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
The parking was a madhouse. They park you on a golf course's fairways. We wound up parking in downtown Pasadena and taking a shuttle bus in and out. Getting to our seats we were told to head in at least an hour before the game, or you could miss the start of the game. The tunnels were heavily clogged. They had people with signs block entry until they emptied, then the process repeated. It took me 25 mins to get through.
Things haven't changed in 15 years that is a shame. Same thing park on the fairways. If you had to go to the bathroom or concession you were in jeopardy of missing an entire quarter
Old 01-07-2014, 10:18 AM   #550
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Must be differing he opinions.

Been to 3 of the 4 BCS bowls (minus fiesta) and IMO the Rose was the best. (In terms of the stadium and pageantry of the game)
B-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:13 AM   #551
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
He reminds me of cam. Goofy demeanor and ridiculous smile. The way media covered them is similar
Except Cam talked in a normal voice... not like a baptist preacher giving a soflty encouraging motivational speech to a 12 year old.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:48 AM   #552
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

I was actually going for FSU.
Just sick and tired of Auburn and the horseshoe up their asses.

Honestly, I didn't care about the conference winning another title. The system is going extinct, and FSU was the best team in the country this year.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:12 PM   #553
Spurz
Class of 2009

Male

Spurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
I was actually going for FSU.
Just sick and tired of Auburn and the horseshoe up their asses.

Honestly, I didn't care about the conference winning another title. The system is going extinct, and FSU was the best team in the country this year.
100% this.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:15 PM   #554
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Quote:
Things haven't changed in 15 years that is a shame. Same thing park on the fairways. If you had to go to the bathroom or concession you were in jeopardy of missing an entire quarter
Yeah, was walking down stairs when Winston fumbled. Auburn scored when I was in the bathroom, and didn't get back in my seat until halfway through halftime, missed like the last 10 mins of the 2nd quarter
Old 01-07-2014, 05:16 PM   #555
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Aaaaaand now I'm stuck in Chicago's O'Hare, great.