CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
StormOfTalons
b381l
GarnetBlack&Blue
2000grad
CockyLifer
JerseyBird
gromweat
Acockolypse Now
NinjaSven
WeStill0wnUSC
Nick Chubb (6385)
Spurrier Presser (2220)
Cack's Toast of the (1736)
Spurrier: Davis Will (1719)
Rankings (1522)
Update: Brison Willi (1374)
3-4 "D" Ke (1361)
Will Devin ever suit (1112)
Over reacting? (538)
New to Cockytalk... (420)
New to Cockytalk...
Uniform thread
Update: Brison Williams i
Why won't Spurrier implem
Keeping 2015 together!
Nick Chubb
Cack's Toast of the Game:
Rankings
Whiskey QB 2014
No Fun League Strikes Aga

Old 01-08-2014, 06:10 PM   #21
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material
Default Re: Final QB Ratings - Connor #15 Guess Who #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlemon View Post
He ended up throwing 4 interceptions this year.
Yeah, I looked it up right after I posted it and then added the edit. Thanks, though.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:21 PM   #22
peterlemon
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
peterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPitpeterlemon rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoftheroost View Post
Yeah, I looked it up right after I posted it and then added the edit. Thanks, though.
No problem, that is still damn good.
peterlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:23 PM   #23
COCKYWOOD
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

CONNOR SHAW WINS !!!
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:38 PM   #24
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 200
behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

Good ranking...only stat I question is the Run EPA at only 8.9...

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:37 PM   #25
gocockswyn
Starter

Female

CockyCash: 500
gocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudly

Very interesting. Love Connor and good for him to get credit for his abilities.
gocockswyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:21 AM   #26
RoosterBooster
2nd Team All-SEC

CockyCash: 100500
RoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
For some reason, that never came to mind, but it's brilliant !

CLEMSON KADIDDLEHOPPER

That is what my dad always called them.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:25 AM   #27
RoosterBooster
2nd Team All-SEC

CockyCash: 100500
RoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindenemylines View Post
Good ranking...only stat I question is the Run EPA at only 8.9...
I noticed that as well. He doesn't quite have that magic elusiveness Manziel seems to have, but he is a close second in my opinion. Anybody that wants to put Braxton Miller ahead of him watch the Orange Bowl again.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:41 AM   #28
Jethro Beaver
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Jethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPit

Wow! 7 of the top 15 are from the SEC. My how times are a chang'n.
Jethro Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:37 AM   #29
RbrewDawg
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 280
RbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talons

How in the hell is his RUN Epa so low? James Franklin, Bortles, and Murray all extremely higher???