CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ChickenButt
kingofnerf
Superadiabatic
highstick
400 pasing yards (796)
Funny? (736)
Nosovitch (689)
HBC Weekly Presser (632)
This program has no (583)
Zone Read Analysis w (472)
Thompson Has Neck In (462)
What fish do you eat (455)
KY Suspends 4 Player (418)
Would You Accept Lam (273)
Build a New Stadium
State talent drying up
Defer Or Not?
Four UK Players Suspended
4th & 1 Play
HBC Weekly Presser
Thompson Has Neck Injury
liquor in the stadium
Really excited to visit t
Maty Mauk tries to take o

Old 01-07-2014, 11:49 PM   #1
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material
Exclamation Thursday Night, Colonial Life Arena

BE THERE.

Our #10 ranked Women's basketball team takes on #9 Kentucky at 7 pm. This is the biggest home game of the season for the team. Parking is free, tickets are $7 at most and its the best game you'll see all year. If you're only gonna go to one game this year, make it this one. We need a big home court advantage for this one so come out, be loud, have fun and support the next great team at South Carolina.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:51 PM   #2
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: Thursday Night, Colonial Life Arena

Is Wilson going to be in town? Anyone know?

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:52 PM   #3
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

I can't wait!
Old 01-07-2014, 11:59 PM   #4
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Is Wilson going to be in town? Anyone know?
Well I looked and she doesnt have a game that night, so I would think that there is a pretty good chance that she'll be there for this one
Old 01-08-2014, 09:10 AM   #5
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

I thought I heard that Wilson was coming at a later date...not sure
Old 01-08-2014, 09:59 AM   #6
scfastpitch
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
scfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
I thought I heard that Wilson was coming at a later date...not sure
Her official visit is the first weekend in February . Possibility that she might attend the game Thursday .
scfastpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:07 AM   #7
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

Quote:
Originally Posted by scfastpitch View Post
Her official visit is the first weekend in February . Possibility that she might attend the game Thursday .
That would be great!!
Old 01-08-2014, 12:05 PM   #8
the_ultimatethrill
Walk On

the_ultimatethrill is learning to peckthe_ultimatethrill is learning to peck

Going back to last year I can remember her going to the five or so games I attended. I assume she will be there to support her future teammates
the_ultimatethrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:36 PM   #9
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ultimatethrill View Post
Going back to last year I can remember her going to the five or so games I attended. I assume she will be there to support her future teammates
I like the way you think!
Old 01-09-2014, 06:05 PM   #10
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

Bump. Go to the game people
Old 01-09-2014, 06:29 PM   #11
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194810
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
Bump. Go to the game people
I'll be there!

GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:13 PM   #12
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

I can't but I want to watch. On TV?
Old 01-09-2014, 11:57 PM   #13
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
Well I looked and she doesnt have a game that night, so I would think that there is a pretty good chance that she'll be there for this one
I understand she was there tonight.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:19 AM   #14
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

It was a really good crowd tonight, very loud
Old 01-10-2014, 12:26 AM   #15
JDuro
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 608
JDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockhornleghorn View Post
I understand she was there tonight.
Yep.
Nikki Mccray ‏@NikkiMccray15 Great to see #whome in the house tonight

JDuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:11 PM   #16
the_ultimatethrill
Walk On

the_ultimatethrill is learning to peckthe_ultimatethrill is learning to peck

She was there I got her autograph. For those of us who were close wee made a big deal of it as well. She was there early too and sat with Kaydra. I made sure to let both of them know that we cannot wait to see them next year.
the_ultimatethrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:46 PM   #17
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ultimatethrill View Post
She was there I got her autograph. For those of us who were close wee made a big deal of it as well. She was there early too and sat with Kaydra. I made sure to let both of them know that we cannot wait to see them next year.
The weekend of her official visit we need to drag every single Gamecock fan to the game and have 18,000 in the house. Think it can't be done? We had 17,700+ in the house for the women against Clemson in 2002.