CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Acockolypse Now
My predictions for 2 (778)
An Aggies View of th (603)
Tennessee (383)
SEC Recruiting Advan (311)
Mike Davis' HS Coach (298)
Clowney in Practice (272)
Camp scheduled relea (196)
Question on Student (195)
Galaxy vs Seatle (167)
NCAA Concussion Sett (146)
Question on Student Secti
2016 - Brandon McIlwain
Hello Gamecocks!
2015 Commitment - Davon D
Clowney Spares RB Big Hit
Ced Cooper's 40 Time
2015 - Zack Bailey
An Aggies View of the Mat
FIFA 14 on PS3
Clemson Recruiting...how

Old 01-10-2014, 02:50 PM   #1
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover
Default Error code on Playstation 3...

Ok guys, I need your help. My son went to put in new games he got for Christmas in his Playstation 3. They wanted him to update. He started doing the update and an error code came up 80029C77.

Can anyone help with what to do on this?

Thanks.
Old 01-10-2014, 03:00 PM   #2
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material
Default Re: Error code on Playstation 3...

update your system from the safe mode menu and it should help

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:03 PM   #3
palmettosc
hypnotoad

Male

CockyCash: 1200
palmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
Ok guys, I need your help. My son went to put in new games he got for Christmas in his Playstation 3. They wanted him to update. He started doing the update and an error code came up 80029C77.

Can anyone help with what to do on this?

Thanks.
This should help.
palmettosc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:04 PM   #4
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmettosc View Post
PFFFFTTTTT...I've done that...some of it WAS NOT helping me...so yeah thought I could come over and NOT get smartass answers.
Old 01-10-2014, 03:04 PM   #5
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
update your system from the safe mode menu and it should help
I believe he tried that and it didn't work...I'll see.

Thanks.
Old 01-10-2014, 03:22 PM   #6
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Going to safe mode and updating via USB has solved this problem for many. Try this and if that doesn't work there are other options on the right side of that web page.

http://us.playstation.com/support/sy...date/index.htm

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:35 PM   #7
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

Thank you!
Old 01-10-2014, 04:07 PM   #8
palmettosc
hypnotoad

Male

CockyCash: 1200
palmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPitpalmettosc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
PFFFFTTTTT...I've done that...some of it WAS NOT helping me...so yeah thought I could come over and NOT get smartass answers.
Nothing posted here wasn't included in the first link on that search.
palmettosc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 04:42 PM   #9
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
+1

FIFY
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 06:36 PM   #10
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Quote:
I find it funny that people still continue to post this in almost every forum even though they absolutely know the person tried that in the first place.

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote