CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
COCKYTALKIN
Acockolypse Now
Luke Skycocker
B-G
TigerSpectator
StormOfTalons
johnnyb
spareparts
gamecockgal
markp_vip
Anyone heard anythin (2792)
Musburger/Palmer to (1205)
Shaq R. (1080)
Dustin Johnson takin (987)
Kewl video (714)
I'm in the Atlanta a (650)
Malcolm Mitchell (kn (647)
Film Room: Can Victo (403)
weather in columbia (367)
Overrated and Underr (244)
Backup QB competition
Overrated and Underrated
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
2014 Preseason USA Today/
Dustin Johnson taking a l
Musburger/Palmer to comme
What ever happened to Phi
An Aggies View of the Mat
Anyone heard anything abo
Shaq R.

Old 01-11-2014, 10:55 PM   #21
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material
Default Re: tablets for kids

we have leap pad ultras for my 3 and 5 year olds...good parental controls.
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 01:10 AM   #22
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1706674488
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff45ACP View Post
Try the Kurio. My gf bought one for her son, and she said that he is really enjoying it. Definitely geared toward kids. I think she got it at Toys R Us because they had cases for em there too. I know part of the reason she got it was for controls like you mentioned. Time limit and stuff like that.
is this andriod based?
Old 01-12-2014, 11:08 AM   #23
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Got my kids iPad minis for Christmas since they were cheaper then the Kindles and I'm more familiar with the OS. They love them and I'm able to have control over what they can and can not do.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:10 AM   #24
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
is this andriod based?
For Android, check out the Samsung Tab 3 for Kids. That's what I have gotten for my 5 and 3 year old. They love it. It is a Samsung Tab with a fully functional kids mode. You can put in a pass and go to normal mode for the usual items found on a tab. They can't download any apps without the pin number and it has tons of learning and fun apps for kids. My 5 year old said best present ever. They had the Innotab 3 but played with it for one day and laid it down. Plus the games are expensive, most are upward of 29.99 and no larger then an app. So that is where they make up for the less expensive tablet.

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 02:10 PM   #25
Jeff45ACP
I give girls the finger

Male

CockyCash: 6300
Jeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff45ACP

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
is this andriod based?

Yes...some info

http://kidstablet.com/kurio-touch-4s-handheld
Old 01-18-2014, 09:33 PM   #26
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

My 18 month old grandson likes his indle.

#ModForMod

Last edited by The Yancey; 01-18-2014 at 10:04 PM.
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 09:38 PM   #27
espn4lyf
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10136
espn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot material

Kindle fire hdx